Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #106
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Ed, Lol! Ok I'd blank you for it. So .. how would that arrangement work?
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #107
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
The newly hired salesman will be glad to hear this. He probly can't get you a free Pepto Bentley, but he'll tell you he can just to get laid.
Oh then I'll do the guy in Corporate.. someone.. I'll find them. I mean.. I'm sure If I do them I'd get a pretty sweet deal
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #108
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Car notes for us who are in the "life" are a dangerous thing. Bad month, miss a note and the tow truck is backing up in your driveway. $$ gone. I thinck not tater tot. Money talks and bullsh*t walks...........you can walk onto any car lot with cash money and get what you want. (pre-owned is much easier) Case in point my daughters first car. (OMG! talkin about lettin go.... and then buying her the car to leave me in..UGH!....) The one she wanted was $10 grand. Worth maybe about $7 had $5 on me. Done and....done. A good business man IMO will take a small hit to make a sale. Especially at the end of the month when his sales are lookin pretty shabby and theres a car dealer on every corner. There is usually around a 50% mark up anyway so in reality hes really not losing any money. Hmm.. I got a bit carried away.....my bad. Original thought, care note bad. Also if you can save money and live as you have been and it doesnt put a strain on you? Well, happy new car to you!!
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #109
davec.0121
Gaining Momentum

It's actually really difficult to select "a favorite" car, since there is such a wide variety. Herein some of my favorites by category:

Daily Driver/Overall Fun Car: Porsche 911- Carrera S
Vintage Exotic: Lamborghini Miura, Ferrari 365 GTB
Vintage Sports Car: Jaguar XKE (1967 - 1968)
Vintage U.S. Sports Car: 427 AC Cobra
Modern Exotic: Ferrari 458
Modern Sports Car: Porsche GT3RS
Modern Sedan/Coupe: Maseratti Quatroporte, Aston-Martin Vantage V12

I'm not much of a fan of the 60's-70's muscle cars: lots of power, no handling, crappy brakes.
davec.0121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #110
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
Car notes for us who are in the "life" are a dangerous thing. Bad month, miss a note and the tow truck is backing up in your driveway. $$ gone. I thinck not tater tot. Money talks and bullsh*t walks...........you can walk onto any car lot with cash money and get what you want. (pre-owned is much easier) Case in point my daughters first car. (OMG! talkin about lettin go.... and then buying her the car to leave me in..UGH!....) The one she wanted was $10 grand. Worth maybe about $7 had $5 on me. Done and....done. A good business man IMO will take a small hit to make a sale. Especially at the end of the month when his sales are lookin pretty shabby and theres a car dealer on every corner. There is usually around a 50% mark up anyway so in reality hes really not losing any money. Hmm.. I got a bit carried away.....my bad. Original thought, care note bad. Also if you can save money and live as you have been and it doesnt put a strain on you? Well, happy new car to you!!
Agreed. It's also a little pretentious and a bit naive to pay a note on a luxury car when you don't own a home lol. Daddy taught me that.
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women