Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
Bourne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Reference etiquette

I'm new to the hobby. I've been with two providers that were noob friendly. Now I wanna step it up a little and there is this provider I wanna see that requires two references.

I'm concerned if this provider contacts the two references I give, they're not gonna remember me (I only seen them once each two months ago).

Would it be considered out of line to contact these two providers to give them a heads up that someone is contact them about me to jog their memory of me?
Bourne is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Bourne, you have two reviews on site - it's a good start. If the lady that you want to meet is also on ECCIE, it will be a matter of sending her a note from your account.
Another option is to invest in a verification service - no regrets with paying for P411. It makes hobbying easier. If you read other treads elsewhere (Security), other, more wise members have already discussed the verification services. Gina and her staff are very helpful.
As you proceed in the hobby, you will also need to be concerned about stuff such as getting a hobby phone, hobby e-mail account, and other security concerns.
Good luck, stay safe!
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Save yourself the headache and join up with a verification site such as P411. That way you don't have to jog anyone memory. Once you get enough references you'll be golden.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always tell a guy to tell me something that would jog their memories of you

good luck babe!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:50 PM   #5
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I would echo that p411 can be a huge help. I recently scheduled with a lady half way across the country for a vacation hobby op. Easy as pie with p411 OKs. Big help, newbie or otherwise.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To answer the OPs question, I don't think the girls will mind if you give them a head's up that another girl maybe contacting them as a reference. As a matter of fact, it is good manners to do that. You could also tell the girl you want to see that you have 2 references but your visits were a couple of months ago.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:02 PM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I agree with what everyone has said so far . I try to remember before i depart their company to ask if they would like a review written either here are on T.E.R . If on TER after the review is written i ask them to white board me .

But Nothing beats a P411 acount for safety and ease of setting a date .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:44 PM   #8
Bourne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjoe View Post
Bourne, you have two reviews on site - it's a good start. If the lady that you want to meet is also on ECCIE, it will be a matter of sending her a note from your account.
Another option is to invest in a verification service - no regrets with paying for P411. It makes hobbying easier. If you read other treads elsewhere (Security), other, more wise members have already discussed the verification services. Gina and her staff are very helpful.
As you proceed in the hobby, you will also need to be concerned about stuff such as getting a hobby phone, hobby e-mail account, and other security concerns.
Good luck, stay safe!
I considered P411 but the idea of giving up my work information and getting a verification phone at work makes me very very uncomfortable. I work a professional job for a major company and I just can't risk linking the two.
Bourne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women