Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Donald Trump's grandfather BEGGED not to be deported for running away from Military Service

Read the letter below. I wish they wouldn't have deported his grandfather. All that did was pave the way for this demonic scourage upon the US also known as Donald Trump. However, it looks like being a coward and running from military service runs deep in the Trump family. They're clearly a family of pussies.

Quote:
From a letter written in 1905 by Friedrich Trump, Donald Trump’s grandfather, to Luitpold, prince regent of Bavaria. Trump had been ordered to leave Bavaria for failing to complete mandatory military service and to register his initial emigration to the United States twenty years earlier. Prince Luitpold rejected Trump’s request for repatriation; the family later settled in New York. Translated from the German by Austen Hinkley.
Quote:
Most Serene, Most Powerful Prince Regent! Most Gracious Regent and Lord! I was born in Kallstadt on March 14, 1869. My parents were honest, plain, pious vineyard workers. They strictly held me to everything good — to diligence and piety, to regular attendance in school and church, to absolute obedience toward the high authority.

After my confirmation, in 1882, I apprenticed to become a barber. I emigrated in 1885, in my sixteenth year. In America I carried on my business with diligence, discretion, and prudence. God’s blessing was with me, and I became rich. I obtained American citizenship in 1892. In 1902 I met my current wife. Sadly, she could not tolerate the climate in New York, and I went with my dear family back to Kallstadt.

The town was glad to have received a capable and productive citizen. My old mother was happy to see her son, her dear daughter-in-law, and her granddaughter around her; she knows now that I will take care of her in her old age.

But we were confronted all at once, as if by a lightning strike from fair skies, with the news that the High Royal State Ministry had decided that we must leave our residence in the Kingdom of Bavaria. We were paralyzed with fright; our happy family life was tarnished. My wife has been overcome by anxiety, and my lovely child has become sick.

Why should we be deported? This is very, very hard for a family. What will our fellow citizens think if honest subjects are faced with such a decree — not to mention the great material losses it would incur. I would like to become a Bavarian citizen again.

In this urgent situation I have no other recourse than to turn to our adored, noble, wise, and just sovereign lord, our exalted ruler His Royal Highness, highest of all, who has already dried so many tears, who has ruled so beneficially and justly and wisely and softly and is warmly and deeply loved, with the most humble request that the highest of all will himself in mercy deign to allow the applicant to stay in the most gracious Kingdom of Bavaria.

Your most humble and obedient,
Friedrich Trump
http://harpers.org/archive/2017/03/the-emigrants/
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Read the letter below. I wish they wouldn't have deported his grandfather. All that did was pave the way for this demonic scourage upon the US also known as Donald Trump. However, it looks like being a coward and running from military service runs deep in the Trump family. They're clearly a family of pussies.

http://harpers.org/archive/2017/03/the-emigrants/
Well, you got em. The jig is up, great investigative report from Harpers. You do know that is a fictional piece don't you?
You really should do just a smidgen of research before you post and make yourself look foolish again and again.
LMAO, Harpers. Next you will be pulling stories from the TV Guide.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Elizabeth Warren's 'ancestor rounded up Cherokees from their homes for the Trail of Tears'

The great-great-great grandfather of Elizabeth Warren - who has long claimed to be part Native American - was not married to a Cherokee but actually rounded them up for the Trail of Tears

(Daily Mail)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #4
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
Well, you got em. The jig is up, great investigative report from Harpers. You do know that is a fictional piece don't you?
You really should do just a smidgen of research before you post and make yourself look foolish again and again.
LMAO, Harpers. Next you will be pulling stories from the TV Guide.
Heh.. or from the Enquirer or Star... but do they have those at the bodegas in da hood?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:21 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Heh.. or from the Enquirer or Star... but do they have those at the bodegas in da hood?
Only for those who can read English.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women