Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
andy3168
Account Disabled

Default last post, please bear with me (herpes 1 or 2)

I posted a thread a few days ago asking about the transmission from handjobs and fingering for hsv 1 or 2.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1247226

Please read it so that you can have an idea whats going on. I posted another message there describing as much as I could. I went for a blood test for hsv 1 or 2, and this summer I was negative for 2. But now its saying I am positive in IgG (1.8). This blood test was done four weeks after, and I was having an outbreak on my lips while the test was done. I was positive for hsv 1 since I get cold sores in my mouth, but I was trying to figure out why hsv 2 is positive now. This is what driving me crazy. Do I have 2? Or is this 1 on my genitals? I regret what I did by going to that asian massage parlor that night.

I don't know what these parlors use, but she was using this fluid that she was massaging my body and my penis at the last stage(after bath and steam room). I don't know if that is related to those scabs showing next week. Moderators, bear on this last time.

I don't blame this hobby, I only blame myself. why? Because of doing it without a condom, I got cold sores from a provider when I was positive for hsv 1. That was this January 2014. That was the last time I was with a provider since I started having cold sores a week after that on my lips. Tested in summer, positive for 1 but not 2. Now after seeing this parlor on October and testing on November (1 month) hsv 2 is positive. I hope to God it is false positive and nothing is down there. I don't want anything on my body please.
andy3168 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It may have just been the difference in the type of test done. I have seen cases where a person tested negative with one test and positive with another simultaneously . So the first time you were perhaps tested with one type of test and then later tested with a different test. You were possibly hsv2 positive all along. I highly doubt it was anything to do with the "liquid" used at the spa.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
andy3168
Account Disabled

The same test was done every time( IgG test).
Old 12-15-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
JustCause
Account Disabled

Brother, Listen to me. You are worrying and being tested for nothing. If all you did was some fingering and a handjob you didn't get anything from anybody. Most of the US population has HSV1. Anyone who has ever had a fever blister does. Transmission to genitals is possible but still quite rarely seen in a clinical setting.

As I suggested, please go to the medhelp doctors forums and read, read, read the hundreds of questions from gents just like you. What you find there will most certainly put your mind at ease.

Remember, in order for you to acquire an infection from an encounter, the lady must be infected and transmission must occur efficiently every time. Since neither of those is true, and your activities were safe to begin with, you are most definitely part of the worried-well.

Try to relax. You're ok.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 01:56 PM   #5
andy3168
Account Disabled

I appreciate your comment again JustCause. I am only trying to figure out why is hsv 2 positive (1.85 igG but more than 6 for hsv 1 since I have cold sores)

I will go for a blood test again since the doctor said to comeback to test again.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

GO TO A DOCTOR AND STOP ASKING PEOPLE ON A HOOKER BOARD ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS!!!

Tebow fucking Christ...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #7
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

I love this guy...NOBODY else has the patience to sit on a profile for >2 years!
Well done!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #8
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
GO TO A DOCTOR AND STOP ASKING PEOPLE ON A HOOKER BOARD ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS!!!

Tebow fucking Christ...
I agree! Go see a doctor again and stop your stupid paranoia on here. This is not a webmd healthcare board. Please get off the board completely especially if you're infected. Ugh!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #9
JustCause
Account Disabled

Andy you can already see that STDs isn't a popular topic here thus people's patience can be thin. But they are correct, just go see your doc, tell the whole truth, get tested and move on. Your IgG-2 isn't high enough to rule out a false positive especially given the exposure you describe.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #10
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Tebow fucking Christ...
I would listen to the above , OP. Go see a doctor...what exactly do you want from this board regarding your genitalia and oral herpes scare? Acceptance? Meh.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #11
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I would listen to the above , OP. Go see a doctor...what exactly do you want from this board regarding your genitalia and oral herpes scare? Acceptance? Meh.
I know, right? His posts are driving me nuts. What the hell is IGG, IGH, etc etc etc, offering to send pics of his sores, etc. Ewww!!! If you think you are infected, not healthy, scared, promised God to not do this…then just GO!! For God's sake.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I know, right? His posts are driving me nuts. What the hell is IGG, IGH, etc etc etc, offering to send pics of his sores, etc. Ewww!!! If you think you are infected, not healthy, scared, promised God to not do this…then just GO!! For Pete's sake.
FTFY.

God doesn't care about this.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:24 PM   #13
andy3168
Account Disabled

I was trying to figure out from people here if they knew anything about false positives and have they been in similar situations such as this one. I only posted too much since I got scared and wanted help.

I am done posting here then. Doctor it is.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #14
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

FUCK THAT!
Don't let them scare you off andy!
Is your tongue coated with a white film?
Do you have night sweats or chills?
When was your last bowel movement?
Do your stool float or sink?
This is VERY important info and THE BOARD NEEDS TO KNOW!!!!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #15
JustCause
Account Disabled

The OP said he was done. We all get scared. It would do us all good to be be more cautious with these risks. Now, let's go screw with someone else. Maybe WTF is up to something somewhere...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women