Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
ndehoyos45
Registered Member

Default Kaikala stole from me

**ALART**
Provider Kaikala will run away with your money.
ndehoyos45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Probably more useful if posted in the Dallas forum.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #3
ndehoyos45
Registered Member

Kaikala is working out of San Antonio. Tells you that she needs the money up front so she can get the room then drives off. Course she will deny this but we both know what the real truth is. Pretty sad especially in that i had med her several times before and had considered her a friend
ndehoyos45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #4
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry that happened to you sweetie. You are way too nice. I do suggest that you post this is SA's forum as well.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #5
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I see this same shit time after time. Hobbyist and provider becomes friends than provider takes advantage of hobbyist.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:37 PM   #6
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndehoyos45 View Post
considered her a friend
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Sounds like you made "2" mistakes...

1) Giving money up front
2) Assuming she was your friend

I bet she had a great reason got it! You should post in her home town in COED and give her a chance to respond as she might not see it hear. (Her WK'S will tell but she'll ignore it, this way she can't)

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:00 AM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
I see this same shit time after time. Hobbyist and provider becomes friends than provider takes advantage of hobbyist.
Yes, it happens. And it happens in the other direction as well, probably in roughly equal amounts. There are good and bad of both genders in this business.

Just got off the phone with a wonderful lady (yes, she is a friend and has been for a long, long time). A scum bag "regular" said he wanted to take her into an exclusive arrangement. They talked and agreed to specifics: how long, how much money, he would provide an apartment and help with her tuition to finish school. She gave notice on her lease, applied for readmittance to school. Then to celebrate the agreement they went away for a long weekend--OTC since that was "covered" under their new arrangement.

After the long weekend: no apartment, no tuition, no money, no returned calls or messages. And the guy is bragging to some other local guys that he tricked her into a no-cost OTC weekend. (I heard that from two different guys in the area via PMs).

And then we have the ever popular "client turned BF turned pimp-wanna-be", who are almost invariably male.

As I said, scum comes in all genders--but too many folks only acknowledge one variety.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #9
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Any proficient con man will tell you the easiest to deceive are not the innocent, but those with larceny in their heart.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #10
Jez UaBriain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Yes, it happens. And it happens in the other direction as well, probably in roughly equal amounts. There are good and bad of both genders in this business.

Just got off the phone with a wonderful lady (yes, she is a friend and has been for a long, long time). A scum bag "regular" said he wanted to take her into an exclusive arrangement. They talked and agreed to specifics: how long, how much money, he would provide an apartment and help with her tuition to finish school. She gave notice on her lease, applied for readmittance to school. Then to celebrate the agreement they went away for a long weekend--OTC since that was "covered" under their new arrangement.

After the long weekend: no apartment, no tuition, no money, no returned calls or messages. And the guy is bragging to some other local guys that he tricked her into a no-cost OTC weekend. (I heard that from two different guys in the area via PMs).

And then we have the ever popular "client turned BF turned pimp-wanna-be", who are almost invariably male.

As I said, scum comes in all genders--but too many folks only acknowledge one variety.
Hopefully the asshat's karma will come back to bite him on his balls.
That story just really pisses one off. The fact he is bragging? Oh yeah, maybe he should start watching his back. Your friend had to have been totally pissed, and a bit hurt at being treated so harshly.
Jez UaBriain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women