Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2015, 10:21 PM   #1
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 247485
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dominatrix Training

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, I'm looking for Pro Dom to apprentice with, or a reputable company to get training through.

Thanks in advance!
CelesteCarter is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
Ladies Needed
Registered Member

Would,love to mentor/train You
Ladies Needed is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:32 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://kc.backpage.com/Domination/tr...as-tx/16886563
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #4
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Read and digest Erotic Slavehood - A Miss Abernathy Omnibus, by Christina Abernathy and Laura Antoniou.

Be advised: Miss Abernathy is not talking about part-time pay-for-play "session" BDSM. She's talking about The Real Deal, "relationship/total commitment" BDSM.

After you've done this, come back and ask again.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:37 AM   #5
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Read and digest Erotic Slavehood - A Miss Abernathy Omnibus, by Christina Abernathy and Laura Antoniou.

Be advised: Miss Abernathy is not talking about part-time pay-for-play "session" BDSM. She's talking about The Real Deal, "relationship/total commitment" BDSM.

After you've done this, come back and ask again.
Thank you! I just purchased it for my kindle, off to do some research.

Btw being a Dom isn't something that I have to force, it's something that has always come naturally in my "real world" relationships. Being submissive has always been the hard part...
Old 07-23-2015, 11:38 AM   #6
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Old 08-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #7
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteCarter View Post
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, I'm looking for Pro Dom to apprentice with, or a reputable company to get training through.

Thanks in advance!
First off there aren't any companies that provide dominant training. It is a skill that is learned through hands-on experience or apprenticeship.

You have a number of paths you can take to learn the skills, but the first question to ask yourself is what kind of interest(s) do you have in this? Are you looking for mild, moderate or very extreme? And that question needs to be more or less asked with each area of interest.

You might want to start with a BDSM checklist (use Google to find one) and go through it and determine what areas are you willing to investigate and explore, and what areas you are not.

Joining Fetlife is a good way to connect with other dommes outside of the DFW area. You can read the forums and find good tips and advice from others doing this same journey. There are local groups that teach bondage, groups that are for femdommes/submissives, and even groups that are about teaching you how to use whips and singletails. The education you get can be applied to both lifestyle and commercial work.

You'll also need some willing participants to practice on to hone your craft and skills. Find yourself some "victims" who are able to provide useful and non-ass kissing feedback from sessions. It does you no good if all they are interested in is sucking up to you. While not everything is for everyone, the experience you get during your explorations can be built upon for later play.

For the most part the lifestyle community isn't the same as this one. So if you go that route you need not outright lie, but I'd suggest you not get too deep into the idea that you are learning skills from people so you can go become a pro-domme. Some take offense to that (and there's always that schism between pay-for-play and lifestyle play.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:42 AM   #8
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Very willing "victim" here.
Open, experienced and have some toys/tools we can try out.
Please contact me
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:20 AM   #9
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the advice!

I have learned the difference between this being a lifestyle and this just being pay for play... It's part of the reason why I semi retired. I really wanted to explore this in my everyday life, however it's not that to ask a potential s/o if he'd be interested in being my sub bc I really enjoy being dominate lol

I am on fetlife and it has opened up a few opportunities to apprentice so I'm eager to learn what will come of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
First off there aren't any companies that provide dominant training. It is a skill that is learned through hands-on experience or apprenticeship.

You have a number of paths you can take to learn the skills, but the first question to ask yourself is what kind of interest(s) do you have in this? Are you looking for mild, moderate or very extreme? And that question needs to be more or less asked with each area of interest.

You might want to start with a BDSM checklist (use Google to find one) and go through it and determine what areas are you willing to investigate and explore, and what areas you are not.

Joining Fetlife is a good way to connect with other dommes outside of the DFW area. You can read the forums and find good tips and advice from others doing this same journey. There are local groups that teach bondage, groups that are for femdommes/submissives, and even groups that are about teaching you how to use whips and singletails. The education you get can be applied to both lifestyle and commercial work.

You'll also need some willing participants to practice on to hone your craft and skills. Find yourself some "victims" who are able to provide useful and non-ass kissing feedback from sessions. It does you no good if all they are interested in is sucking up to you. While not everything is for everyone, the experience you get during your explorations can be built upon for later play.

For the most part the lifestyle community isn't the same as this one. So if you go that route you need not outright lie, but I'd suggest you not get too deep into the idea that you are learning skills from people so you can go become a pro-domme. Some take offense to that (and there's always that schism between pay-for-play and lifestyle play.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women