Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default Sexually dominant women & sexually passive men.

Magnetic combo.

I once came across an interesting observation on a domina-trix's blog...

How she could spot a submissive male miles away...

How true, I thought.

Yes, they stand out to me in public, too

We catch each others eyes sometimes

I just catch them .. and I know

Such as.. how I guess they kinda get something about me 'spot me'

So, do you notice this too, when you're out & about

Do people just stand out to you...

My intuition is so great, or becoming so great... I can even intuitively sense what the submissive man needs.. I spotted one today that seemed like he would enjoy a beating. How do I know these things... am I the only one?

:/

Or the one I spotted last fall... that I sensed wanted me to literally chase after him, jump on him, ravish him in his car ...completely tear him apart. I just process these things and feel amusement in my mind

Sometimes I feel bad because I didn't act on it, make their fantasies come true...

But there's only so much debauchery that can be done

Can you just imagine me walking up to you @ the grocery store or the gym ...'you look like you need a beating .......want me to help you with that?' ..........in my calmest, normal voice possible
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 05:21 AM   #2
Chefcms
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

I think I would literally fall to my knees...
Chefcms is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:13 AM   #3
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Can you just imagine me walking up to you @ the grocery store or the gym ...'you look like you need a beating .......want me to help you with that?' ..........in my calmest, normal voice possible
Can you imagine me doing that to you?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:25 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Can you imagine me doing that to you?
Interesting point.

I never can really TELL a submissive man because usually, in MY experience, the men who like being submissive (at times) sexually are often the typical Alpha male who wants a change of pace.

Perhaps it's just me. But the submissive men that I tend to associate with have an inner seething of sexuality that is often more intense than the average vanilla guy.

The inner power, sexuality, of many submissives are just very strong. Powerful. Giving.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #5
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Interesting point.

I never can really TELL a submissive man because usually, in MY experience, the men who like being submissive (at times) sexually are often the typical Alpha male who wants a change of pace.

Perhaps it's just me. But the submissive men that I tend to associate with have an inner seething of sexuality that is often more intense than the average vanilla guy.

The inner power, sexuality, of many submissives are just very strong. Powerful. Giving.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:21 PM   #6
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Magnetic combo.

I once came across an interesting observation on a domina-trix's blog...

How she could spot a submissive male miles away...

How true, I thought.

Yes, they stand out to me in public, too

We catch each others eyes sometimes

I just catch them .. and I know

Such as.. how I guess they kinda get something about me 'spot me'

So, do you notice this too, when you're out & about

Do people just stand out to you...

My intuition is so great, or becoming so great... I can even intuitively sense what the submissive man needs.. I spotted one today that seemed like he would enjoy a beating. How do I know these things... am I the only one?

:/

Or the one I spotted last fall... that I sensed wanted me to literally chase after him, jump on him, ravish him in his car ...completely tear him apart. I just process these things and feel amusement in my mind

Sometimes I feel bad because I didn't act on it, make their fantasies come true...

But there's only so much debauchery that can be done

Could I imagine you saying that particular phrase to me? No. Can I imagine you coming up to me and saying "you look like you need a spanking......want me to help you with that?" Or "you look like you need to submit to me. Let's go?" Yes, those I can imagine, and in fact have often fantasized that a dominant, sexy woman would recognize my submissive desires while seeing me oit somewhere and decide to make me submit to her. I would love to have a domme just take control like that and ravish me.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:22 PM   #7
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite type of man in the real world.... passive to assertive in bed, giving, loves to please... If he possess those traits in the bedroom but Alpha male outside the bedroom, you've described my perfect man.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:52 PM   #8
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi View Post
My favorite type of man in the real world.... passive to assertive in bed, giving, loves to please... If he possess those traits in the bedroom but Alpha male outside the bedroom, you've described my perfect man.
Ditto! I love a submissive man who aimes to please his Goddess/Mistress outside the bedroom, he worships me by taking care of me. I am his world..... In his monentary world he is balls to the wall hard working man. I bring him to his knees and reward him with his desires to serve his Goddess.
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women