Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2016, 07:08 PM   #1
Wanna bone
Account Disabled

Default Transgenders, gay or legit--or lesbian

Does being curious about a TS (a famine,sexy,,but biological penis swinger,,,,) ,,,(but who thinks/acts/looks like a girl) does that make you gay.

Not talking about a faggott, if you like fags, and seek out fags, that's different,,you may be a fag.

Should a TS use the men's room?

Should he/or/she use the ladies room?

Should they (which I believe) they should use the room they are dressed for, and if your dick is pulled up into your ass crack then please use a stall if your in men's room!

If your unsure about the genital difference of a person or area that we visit and our children visit should we restrain from visiting this environment (malls, shopping centres, parks, night clubs,) or should we use it as an opportunity to teach our youth about cultures,,behaviour,,beliefs,, morals,,or habits of modern day society

Gays and Lesbians are fun people, we all know them and most of the classy ones have lots of money and a above average life style and some are even religious God fearing people.

But, my question is, would it be less gay to have a biological girl with a dick implant vs, a biological guy with nice legs and a boob job.

BTW, I'm into animals so I don't apply, please keep your comments on topic.
Wanna bone is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:51 PM   #2
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Lol you asked alot of questions, so here is my opinion:

Does being curious about a TS (a famine,sexy,,but biological penis swinger,,,,) ,,,(but who thinks/acts/looks like a girl) does that make you gay.
Being curious doesn't make you gay. Even trying it wouldn't necessarily make you gay either.Sexuality is way too fluid to sometimes easily classify someone as gay, straight or bi.

Should a TS use the men's room? Very volatile subject right now. Personally I believe that a TS dressed as a female would risk getting their asses kicked going into a mens room. It would be safer for them to use a ladies room, but many people went batshit when that option was gioven. The perfect compromise would be a 3rd unisex bathroom for TG folks.

Should he/or/she use the ladies room? See above

Should they (which I believe) they should use the room they are dressed for, and if your dick is pulled up into your ass crack then please use a stall if your in men's room! Sounds good to me.

If your unsure about the genital difference of a person or area that we visit and our children visit should we restrain from visiting this environment (malls, shopping centres, parks, night clubs,) or should we use it as an opportunity to teach our youth about cultures,,behaviour,,beliefs,, morals,,or habits of modern day society. The 2nd one. Teach kids about understanding and acceptance and we will all be better off.

Gays and Lesbians are fun people, we all know them and most of the classy ones have lots of money and a above average life style and some are even religious God fearing people. Yes they are!

But, my question is, would it be less gay to have a biological girl with a dick implant vs, a biological guy with nice legs and a boob job. I think it's a wash. But neither is "gay"....that is TG territory.

BTW, I'm into animals so I don't apply, please keep your comments on topic.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:38 AM   #3
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Being curious does not make you gay. It makes you bi-curious. Being sexually attracted to the same gender makes you gay.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:26 AM   #4
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Being transgender does not make you gay either.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:51 AM   #5
tskimberlyb
Caramel Tatted Transwoman

User ID: 176192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lmao a ts in the mens room
would probably end up sucking and fucking lol
tskimberlyb is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:12 PM   #6
Wanna bone
Account Disabled

Should a TS use the men's room? Very volatile subject right now. Personally I believe that a TS dressed as a female would risk getting their asses kicked going into a mens room. It would be safer for them to use a ladies room, but many people went batshit when that option was gioven. The perfect compromise would be a 3rd unisex bathroom for TG folks.

The unisex bathroom, lol, where should that be located?

I think a female after reassignment surgery would be the least gay approach to this experiment.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:04 PM   #7
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Well lucky t girl I think could be a lot of sucking and fucking in both bathrooms -Sweet-
badboy45tfm is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #8
Doc Holliday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I was surprised to learn there has been a LGBT community in California since before the Europeans arrived. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Sp...rical_accounts
Doc Holliday is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #9
Wanna bone
Account Disabled

Default Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy45tfm View Post
Well lucky t girl I think could be a lot of sucking and fucking in both bathrooms -Sweet-
Quote:
Originally Posted by tskimberlyb View Post
lmao a ts in the mens room
would probably end up sucking and fucking lol
I did not expect a girl to say this, your mind is worse than a guys mind.

I was thinking that they were in the bathroom because duty called---are yall suggesting that the transes hang out there?
Old 04-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #10
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna bone View Post
I was thinking that they were in the bathroom because duty called---are yall suggesting that the transes hang out there?
No you were thinking right. TG's like everyone else use the restroom because nature called. I know some joke around about TG's getting their rocks off in the restroom but that is not the norm...at least not in mainstream restrooms that aren't known for such activities. Sadly many assume that is exactly what is happening and that makes the whole issue so volatile, and potentially dangerous for TG's just trying to take a piss in peace.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:12 PM   #11
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakineOne777 View Post
No you were thinking right. TG's like everyone else use the restroom because nature called. I know some joke around about TG's getting their rocks off in the restroom but that is not the norm...at least not in mainstream restrooms that aren't known for such activities. Sadly many assume that is exactly what is happening and that makes the whole issue so volatile, and potentially dangerous for TG's just trying to take a piss in peace.

Exactly!
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:33 AM   #12
davephx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think the big deal over this is just silly. Some of the most beautiful looking women (especially in Thailand) are TS.

TS is just as natural and gay, straight or bi. We are all a continuum. Guys see that line on the back of your penis? Guess what... that would be your vaginal opening if hormones etc in the womb had your body develop female.

Sometimes there is a mismatch where the body develops one sex but the gender is another. That is not the same as being gay or lesbian. I happen to be a zero on the Kinsey scale, not at all attracted to men. That was not by choice that is my natural sexual orientation just as natural as gay/les/bi or when mismatched as in TS's.
davephx is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:30 AM   #13
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
That's not quite the issue. We're not worried so much about transgendered, it's those perverts who will disguise themselves (or not disguise themselves) in order to sexually assault women. If a TS wants to use a women's restroom, fine, but don't say you can use the restroom of whatever gender you happen to assign to yourself at the moment. This needs to be like Bill Clinton's military policy toward gays, don't ask don't tell.
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:15 PM   #14
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
That's not quite the issue. We're not worried so much about transgendered, it's those perverts who will disguise themselves (or not disguise themselves) in order to sexually assault women. If a TS wants to use a women's restroom, fine, but don't say you can use the restroom of whatever gender you happen to assign to yourself at the moment. This needs to be like Bill Clinton's military policy toward gays, don't ask don't tell.

I think that if you are expecting to see a gigantic upsweep in guys pretending to be women to use a ladies room, you are wrong. Besides - whats to stop perverts from doing that now? Or yesterday? Or ten years ago?

Sadly if someone is hellbent on doing something like that, they will do it no matter what the law states. Don't punish law abiding TS's in a well-intentioned effort to defend against a situation that although possible, is unlikely.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:46 AM   #15
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I think that if you are expecting to see a gigantic upsweep in guys pretending to be women to use a ladies room, you are wrong. Besides - whats to stop perverts from doing that now? Or yesterday? Or ten years ago?

Sadly if someone is hellbent on doing something like that, they will do it no matter what the law states. Don't punish law abiding TS's in a well-intentioned effort to defend against a situation that although possible, is unlikely.
Nothing is stopping them, but gender-fluid bathrooms make it that much easier.

So are you saying don't punish a majority because of a minority?
filbone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women