Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default What "Clicking" Tips Do You Have?

OK, everyone seems to agree that the best sessions occur when you "click."

But how do you find out if you will click?

Most ladies don't post (at least on ECCIE). Maybe they post elsewhere?

Looking at a lady's showcase, P411 or webpage generally doesn't give you a very good idea of what she is like, and whether or not you would click.

And most ladies won't put in a lot of communication time prior to meeting. This is not a complaint, it's a fact. They just don't have that kind of time, and I don't blame them.

So, what tips do you suggest for finding out whether or not you'd "click" with a certain lady?

Or, in the alternative, how do you find ladies with whom you might "click" who don't put their personas out there anyplace?

Finally, maybe I should ask: is ECCIE the best discussion board or are there better ones? I guess you'd have to PM me on this answer due to the rules.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I can normally tell if I will NOT like a person after only one phone call. Trying to determine if we will click, is a bit harder. I really don't put much thought into it for shorter dates, because even I can be cordial and engaging for an hour lol.

It's when I book overnights that I want at least 2 dates prior to that. I will never meet for longer than 4 hours with anyone, before getting to know them better.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I always always try to learn as much as I can about that person before we meet. Is he more dominant or submissive?, singe or married, Their tastes in clothes/shoes, likes & dislikes.. etc. Doesn't matter if the date is a month from now I will take my time to get to know him. There is nothing worse than getting there and having absolutely NO chemistry. I've been there and done that and it wasn't fun. I'm not a great actress so it's very hard for me to pretend.. If I don't like you, it'll show plain and simple.

One can't give you tips on how to click with another person. It just happens. You have to take the time to get to know that person. Sure I can always get through a one hour date with no problem but who wants to spend a night with a nutjob? I don't require that you see me for a one hour date to spend a night with me so yeah If I don't connect with the person after a few emails or a few phone calls then chances are there won't be a date.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
...even I can be cordial and engaging for an hour ...
Old 02-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Damn.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I thought you might like that.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really think there is a way to know for sure you're going to get on with someone. Granted checking out their website/blog/board posts/reviews should give you at least a general idea...

I am extremely outgoing in general, so there's not that many people I won't get along with, yes everyone is very different, but that's the beauty of it....I love meeting all sorts of personalities... One thing I have learned from this industry is never pre-judge a client as soon as they walk through the door, I always like to sit down and have a drink with my client when they arrive so I can get a feel of their personality and what they like, building rapport is very important to me, and makes the sessions much more enjoyable....

So I guess tips I would give guys would be to come in with an open mind, try not to be too nervous, and just enjoy yourself!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Valerie is right of course. Always take the time to talk to the ladies and get to know her alittle bit. Gents do need to be open minded all the time with the ladies. I doubt most ladies like it when the gent comes in and doesn't say anything and gets naked.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:15 PM   #9
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I don't really think there is a way to know for sure you're going to get on with someone. Granted checking out their website/blog/board posts/reviews should give you at least a general idea...

So I guess tips I would give guys would be to come in with an open mind, try not to be too nervous, and just enjoy yourself!
There it is! Spot on post right there.........

And allow me to add, that in general overly High expectations will almost always result in a letdown in some form or another....... so there in lies the point of "come in with an open mind".........

JaD
Old 02-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #10
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Charles,

Me personally, I turn your question around and approach it as trying to avoid people I don't think I'll click with, based on whatever interaction I have with her or her advertising, etc.

That is there is no magic signal or sign that says, "Click," but there are a lot of behaviors that indicate high risk of not clicking. Nothing is perfect but by eliminating anyone I simply have a bad vibe about I have a pretty good success rate.

As far as "tips" -- talk to her on the phone -- even if just for 5 minutes to book the appointment. There is no substitute for real time communication.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
That's pretty hard for a shy, nervous guy like me to accomplish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Charles,

Me personally, I turn your question around and approach it as trying to avoid people I don't think I'll click with, based on whatever interaction I have with her or her advertising, etc.

That is there is no magic signal or sign that says, "Click," but there are a lot of behaviors that indicate high risk of not clicking. Nothing is perfect but by eliminating anyone I simply have a bad vibe about I have a pretty good success rate.

As far as "tips" -- talk to her on the phone -- even if just for 5 minutes to book the appointment. There is no substitute for real time communication.
Atl--That's a really good point.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #12
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Charles..shy? Say it isin't so.

I am actually shy meeting new people too, which is why I like to play first ha ha. For some reason I am not shy when my clothes are off.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
Rcoop361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
I can normally tell if I like a person after only one phone call
Quote:
For some reason I am not shy when my clothes are off.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No worries Rcoop...you made that cut last night lol.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #15
Rcoop361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
OK, everyone seems to agree that the best sessions occur when you "click."

But how do you find out if you will click?

Most ladies don't post (at least on ECCIE). Maybe they post elsewhere?

Looking at a lady's showcase, P411 or webpage generally doesn't give you a very good idea of what she is like, and whether or not you would click.

And most ladies won't put in a lot of communication time prior to meeting. This is not a complaint, it's a fact. They just don't have that kind of time, and I don't blame them.

So, what tips do you suggest for finding out whether or not you'd "click" with a certain lady?

Or, in the alternative, how do you find ladies with whom you might "click" who don't put their personas out there anyplace?

Finally, maybe I should ask: is ECCIE the best discussion board or are there better ones? I guess you'd have to PM me on this answer due to the rules.
Hmmm TIPS to find the ones you may click with; Answer "RESEARCH"

First read all reviews Good & Bad, read between the lines. meaning;
Look for the ones that enjoy the activities that you do, and more (that covers activities and you won't have to ask for anything)

on bad reviews research the reviewer also (if it appears they have problems with others then the issue may be with them and not the provider).

If they have a posting persona read their posts, that may show you if you have a common view point. (and how intelligently stimulating they are)

After that if you still have questions, at that point PM and ask

If you have none of these options available then it's Pot Luck
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women