Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
oden
Valued Poster

Default What to do with a lush?

How do you handle a high dollar rendezvous with a lady that is obviously in the sauce before you meet? Do you owe her something for showing up or do you just say no thanks. And for the ladies, how do you handle a situation like that.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Run into that situation a couple of times. Kind of like walking a high wire -- either a hell of a thrill or very painful.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Personally, never happened to me. I would feel that in that scenario I wouldn't owe her anything, however, since she did set aside the time I would probalby leave something anyway.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Although I think you are referring to alcohol*, even worse is the stuff we can't talk about on this forum...

...in either case send them on their way...if giving them a little something for carfare gets rid of them probably not the worst thing in the world

desperate people with addictions will do some bad stuff.

*assume we are talking about wasted...not just had a drink or two at happy hour....it is still non-professional if she has had so much I notice, but not that big of a deal.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind her having a couple of drinks before I get there. Sometimes the ladies need something to calm there nerves before the date. Just don't want to smell it on her or her speech is slurred. However, I've known some ladies that are hornier when they've been drinking for awhile. So, if its the first time meeting her, then No. I wouldn't go thru with the date because its very unprofessional of her to be drunk before the session started. If I know her and seen her a couple of times, then it might not be as big an issue for me but I would question her before the session began to see if I wanted to continue or not.

Now drugs are a no-no to me. If I suspect her of using, then I'm out the door with no compenstation to her.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking I hate to see someone drinking alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
How do you handle a high dollar rendezvous with a lady that is obviously in the sauce before you meet? .
Shit, I usually try and catch up!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never show up inebriated to see a client, but if I were the guy, and was paying good money, I would tell her to leave, and no, I wouldn't compensate her because it's her unprofessional behaviour (showing up hammered) that created the awkward situation...

As far as gents showing up at my flat drunk (it's only happened a few times) and it was in London, I opened the door, took one look at them and told them to go, I would never put myself in danger by letting a drunk male I don't know in the same room as myself...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:20 AM   #8
Wwanderer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Although I think you are referring to alcohol*, even worse is the stuff we can't talk about on this forum...
I once ended up in the room with a P4P partner who was incredibly...and literally...HOT, burning up with fever and barely able to function. Something we can talk about here (I assume) and which was (to me at least) much worse than someone showing up drunk (which I've also seen, of course).

-Ww
Wwanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:08 AM   #9
FatBastard
BANNED

I let the lady lay down and go to sleep while I sat on the sofa and read, worked or watched TV. I am not gonna throw anyone out in bad shape. Got chewed out once as one the girl expected compensation for the duration spent. Also had another get messed up over dinner and literally threw up in the restaurant. I think she was sick too or had an allergic reaction as well. I just put a bunch of money down on the table and picked her up in a firemans hold and carried her out quietly....if there can be such a thing. I guess I am different...if they are with me, they are my responsibility and I will take care of them until they are lucid.
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:45 AM   #10
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Getting sick is different. I have had that happen a couple of times - fever, flu. Made tea, sat with them, with no question of asking for the donation back.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, these are tricky situations for everybody. Seems some of you gents have been placed in very ackward situations and behaved quite graciously. Thank you for that.

This is a weird world we live in, almost like a parallel dimension. Alcohol does help me ease the nerves; I most def indulge in a couple glasses of wine during a date but it's each persons responsbility to know their limits and maintain, out of respect for all parties, including themselves. Sometimes, tho, drunk happens. Then, to me, it would be completely acceptable for a guy to take a pass.

Getting sick is just no fun at all!! I can't believe she wouldn't give a heads up. I don't want anyone around me when I am sick. I believe we, as companions, have an obligation to offer you our very best selves. As much of a bummer as it would be to sit in a hotel room sick, I would cancel.

I was just in this exact situation. I was in Philly 2 weeks ago and came down with a bad head cold.
I had a dinner date with a regular and he was very cool about it.
Then I went to NYC for two days, but I cancelled my appointments because we hadn't met before and I just didn't want to engage when I wasn't at my best.

It's February in the Northeast. This stuff happens. But again, thanks for looking after us. You know we need it!
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #12
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Personally, never happened to me. I would feel that in that scenario I wouldn't owe her anything, however, since she did set aside the time I would probalby leave something anyway.
What a gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I would never show up inebriated to see a client, but if I were the guy, and was paying good money, I would tell her to leave, and no, I wouldn't compensate her because it's her unprofessional behaviour (showing up hammered) that created the awkward situation...

As far as gents showing up at my flat drunk (it's only happened a few times) and it was in London, I opened the door, took one look at them and told them to go, I would never put myself in danger by letting a drunk male I don't know in the same room as myself...
Ditto. If a guy is paying to be with me why not be professional and show him some respect? Well said Val.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
Alcohol does help me ease the nerves; I most def indulge in a couple glasses of wine during a date but it's each persons responsbility to know their limits and maintain, out of respect for all parties, including themselves. Sometimes, tho, drunk happens. Then, to me, it would be completely acceptable for a guy to take a pass.
I abstain from alcohol for about 24 hours prior to a date and don't resume until after the date. At my age, it affects performance, and don't want to pay for time when junior is impaired.

Quote:
Getting sick is just no fun at all!! I can't believe she wouldn't give a heads up. I don't want anyone around me when I am sick. I believe we, as companions, have an obligation to offer you our very best selves. As much of a bummer as it would be to sit in a hotel room sick, I would cancel.
This was the subject of a thread not long ago (the search button is your friend). As I recall, the consensus of people in that thread was that if either party is sick, the date should be canceled.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

it!
Why? I'll suggest a combination of: needing the $, not wanting to dissapoint the other party & not wanting to get a reputation as being flaky.

I've run into a sicko once. Was more than kind of awkward. She had a nasty cough and runny nose but told me she was fine. It wasn't a real good time....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #15
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

I've run into a sicko once. Was more than kind of awkward. She had a nasty cough and runny nose but told me she was fine. It wasn't a real good time....
...eww!
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women