Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #16
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

Ditto. If a guy is paying to be with me why not be professional and show him some respect? Well said Val.
Exactement mon ami!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Um 12 step program?
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #18
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
Getting sick is just no fun at all!! I can't believe she wouldn't give a heads up. I don't want anyone around me when I am sick. I believe we, as companions, have an obligation to offer you our very best selves. As much of a bummer as it would be to sit in a hotel room sick, I would cancel.
Both times it happened it was an extended date; lady was fine when we started but got sick during the time together. Not much one can do at that point other than tending to her needs. I just thought of it as having a complete GFE lol
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #19
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Have I shown up for a date drunk? I don't remember, but I sure wouldn't rule it out. Did I ever drink to excess and hang from chandeliers with my date? Oh yea.

I have also been sick on an over night. The gentleman was very kind and understanding. He had to leave in the morning but alerted people that we both knew that I was in pretty bad shape. Yes, he allowed me to keep my gift.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't drink to get stupid when someone is paying me, but I have done so on a few occasions with my girlfriends. I find when I drink on dates, I tend to forget about my priorities that need to be taken care of after our time is over...so 2 is my limit, and always after the play time.

I also don't feel I need alcohol to perform, being that is the easiest part of this business.

Can't recall ever being sick on a date, but afterwards.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't drink enough to get drunk in my personal life. I probably drink maybe once or twice a month and sometimes not even. I have a very "natural high" and I don't like the taste of Alcohol that much to make it a habit. I have heard of ladies doing it but I couldn't imagine getting drunk with a client. This is still a job and it should be treated as such in that sense. Some women can get drunk with a client and still be aware of their surroundings, I can't. :/ At least I don't think I can....

I have actually went to a date with a really BAD toothache. That was NOT fun. I doubt I'd ever do that again.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #22
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't drink to get stupid when someone is paying me, but I have done so on a few occasions with my girlfriends. I find when I drink on dates, I tend to forget about my priorities that need to be taken care of after our time is over...so 2 is my limit, and always after the play time.

I also don't feel I need alcohol to perform, being that is the easiest part of this business.
I had traveled with this man before. I wasn't too worried about any priorities being taken care of. I was in very safe hands and we were both there to have a blast. Besides this man, only two other people in the hobby have seen me drink.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #23
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

It has happened twice. The first time was a complete disaster and even though three years have passed the memories are painful.

The second time the provider had a few happy hour cocktails before my early evening appointment. She was a little bit "happy" but the odor of alcohol was on her breath and it bothered me, even though I am a social drinker. However, the session was otherwise quite good. In reading some of her posts I saw that she mentioned having drinks more than a few times, and I wonder if alcohol is a continuing issue with her.

Both ladies are in the late 30's-early 40's age bracket and are normally stellar performers.

For performance related issues I tend not to drink before an appointment, but I will have a glass of wine during the intermission of a longer session.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Ladies ya'll can meet at my house................. Gents at atlcomedy's Casa!

Let's all meet for Happy Hour and discuss....

last one standing pays the bar tab
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #25
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let's all meet for Happy Hour and discuss....

last one standing pays the bar tab
Nope, I don't like that deal at all. I'll be stuck paying for your mango ritas.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I had traveled with this man before. I wasn't too worried about any priorities being taken care of. I was in very safe hands and we were both there to have a blast. Besides this man, only two other people in the hobby have seen me drink.
Oh well in that case..heck yea! I mean for shorter dates during the week, I don't find it feasable or when touring. I certainly have a few on longer dates but I get drunk quite easily, being I don't do it often. I am never around alcohol unless I cater a party or have friends over. Or when I go shopping at the Riverwalk which serves it right there in the middle of the mall.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Nope, I don't like that deal at all. I'll be stuck paying for your mango ritas.
The hell you will...I'll have you on the floor quick enough!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #28
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is too funny WTF.. Haaa!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #29
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Oh well in that case..heck yea! I mean for shorter dates during the week, I don't find it feasable or when touring. I certainly have a few on longer dates but I get drunk quite easily, being I don't do it often. I am never around alcohol unless I cater a party or have friends over. Or when I go shopping at the Riverwalk which serves it right there in the middle of the mall.
I'm never around it either. I haven't drank in over four years. I don't mind if my dates have a couple during dinner though.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #30
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yea right. You keep talking that talk. What, are you mad that after all this time I revealed you like those girlie drinks.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women