Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2017, 12:16 AM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You pull another stunt like you did today in the Coed forum and I will RTM your sorry ass again. ;-)
Wud's da madda, Swishy Boy? Did 2pups hurt yo' po' widdle feelwings? How dat happen? Is dis the "stunt" you be bitchin' 'bout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
...you should post that shit up in the national political forum, there are a whole lot of he/shes like Sistine up there...
2pups just be curious like da rest of us, Swishy Chap. He be wondrin' - is u a he? Is u a she? Or is u a he-she?

C'mon Swishy girl! Tell us de troof! Don't be makin' us follow you into da loo!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:23 AM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Well we have hit a new low as Americans in the Trump era. The big bad conservative administration will now show how tough they are by seperating children from their parents and put them in foster homes. The only time I have ever seen anything like this was watching films of children being seperated from parents on the way to gas chambers in nazi Germany. For god sakes we are talking about prying innocent crying children from their mothers arms! Makes me sick to my stomach to think the USA would even consider this atrocity! Did not post this to be debated just wanted to make this statement.
why are you writing this way? what are you talking about?

did social services in your area did what you were saying? that is what they do if they think parents are unfit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:21 AM   #33
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
why are you writing this way? what are you talking about?

did social services in your area did what you were saying? that is what they do if they think parents are unfit.
This isn't social services, this order automatically takes ALL children away from ALL parents, it has nothing to do with ability to parent, it's a form of torture to punish families for trying to seek safety in the USA. It is something you would expect from ruthless regimes such as the nazi's. It cannot be justified, it's a disgrace, trump is turning America into exactly what you would expect from a white nationalist racist, America is now the dumpster of human rights.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:52 AM   #34
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
It cannot be justified.....America is now the dumpster of human rights.

Then you...as a concerned albeit ashamed American...have no other choice but to make a stand against this atrocity by packing your bags and....

MOVING TO <INSERT NAME OF ANY COUNTRY UNDER THE FRIENDLY & LOVING ARMS OF SHARIA LAW>

Once you've relocated, please do get back with us (in a decade or so; there's no hurry, shit-fer-brains).....oh, wait! Under Sharia Law homosexuality is absolutely forbidden. You'd be tossed off a tall building Day One you arrive. Damn, too bad...

Adios, muthafuckah! Don't let the door hit you in the ass, k?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #35
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

somehow i just can t forsee sir donald completing a full term as president,he willl probably be impeached or assasinated before its up!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:02 AM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
somehow i just can t forsee sir donald completing a full term as president,he willl probably be impeached or assasinated before its up!
Then Pence will step up as President and Liberals will bitch about him.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:08 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Thats great I am sure the little children will understand that and not scream quite as loud as the children in nazi concentration camps. Asshole
You're the one being paid to be a piece of shit around here.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
This isn't social services, this order automatically takes ALL children away from ALL parents, it has nothing to do with ability to parent, it's a form of torture to punish families for trying to seek safety in the USA. It is something you would expect from ruthless regimes such as the nazi's. It cannot be justified, it's a disgrace, trump is turning America into exactly what you would expect from a white nationalist racist, America is now the dumpster of human rights.
Damn, the gin is effective. You're talking about Captain Hook and not President Trump. Go sleep it off in a corner...preferably in the bottom of an active elevator shaft.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #39
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

You cant fix stupid, or he/shes for that matter.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You cant fix stupid, or he/shes for that matter.

out of respect for the LGBTXYZABC community i will now refer to ShitStanzee as "Cousin It"

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 01:17 PM   #41
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default What Bullshit.

I guess you must be talking about when illegals are deported and Choose (CHOOSE) to leave their kids in the custody of another.

We are not taking children away from their parents. So typical of the Libs to suggest such a thing.

As I posted before show me a conservative who wants:

To tear children from their mother arms.
Dirty air and water
Throw granny off a cliff
Take benefits from the handicapped
and on, and on, and on.....

Step back and look at the fucked up the shit you libtards come up with. MY GOD!!!

Quote:
The children torn from the arms of their mothers by the USA will be just as confused and frightened as the children by the nazi's , they won't be gassed, at least not yet, but they will be just as traumatized. I wouldn't really expect a redneck conservative to have feelings for children so I am not surprised by your ignorance.

Also, Trump ran as a republican and your party nominated him, everything he is and represents is the new Republican Party, live with it!
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:21 PM   #42
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Believe me I am ashamed of this country to the nTH degree.
SO, THE FUCK, WHAT! LEAVE ALREADY!! If you are sooo ashamed.

Go suck a bag of dicks. I'm sure you'll feel better.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:47 AM   #43
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Yes, that is what you're ilk has been looking to do since the election, they have found nothing. Maybe if you keep wishing and hoping, it will work. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #44
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well we have hit a new low as Americans in the Trump era. The big bad conservative administration will now show how tough they are by seperating children from their parents and put them in foster homes. The only time I have ever seen anything like this was watching films of children being seperated from parents on the way to gas chambers in nazi Germany. For god sakes we are talking about prying innocent crying children from their mothers arms! Makes me sick to my stomach to think the USA would even consider this atrocity! Did not post this to be debated just wanted to make this statement.
No we have passed the low area of Obama, thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUM P 2020
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 12:07 AM   #45
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
I already reported him. Mods get disciplined all the time and some get removed. He keeps it up outside of this forum his dumbass gonna find out he's no longer a Mod. Lol
...how would you know about that? Got you any exampuls?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women