Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Conservative Redneck Republican Deplorable Put Away For 21 Years! Take Notice Could Have Been You!

This guys attitude reminded me of most of your attitudes toward life and your fellow man. I hope all you deplorables that follow Trump read about this fellow southern redneck brother of yours and save yourself the same kind of fate!

https://apple.news/Aux4-qHadSPW6w8-oEdQOaw
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
This guys attitude reminded me of most of your attitudes toward life and your fellow man. I hope all you deplorables that follow Trump read about this fellow southern redneck brother of yours and save yourself the same kind of fate!

None of these red neck homo's ever had a girlfriend. They are all from the same Deliverance clan.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Hmmm, only people I know that act like that are democrats after finding out that Hillary LOST!
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Where did he get that pit bull... was it hildebeest? That damn bitch-dog went after his ex just like hildebeest was trained to attack Slick Willy's rape victims!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:11 PM   #5
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

you can't prove that guy in that story was a Republican, DipshitInShit, now can you? ..... It does however describe the house as being "deplorable" .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Where did he get that pit bull... was it hildebeest? That damn bitch-dog went after his ex just like hildebeest was trained to attack Slick Willy's rape victims!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Hmmm, only people I know that act like that are democrats after finding out that Hillary LOST!
See, It old you StandinStraight, these homo's have never had a girlfriend....they are eat the fuck up with Hillary Clinton though!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #7
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Holy shit, StandinStupid! Do you scour the internet every day in a never-ending search for something even more stupid than your previous thread?

And don't you think this sorry asshole is just as likely to be a supporter of the hildebeest?
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #8
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

The (ex) boyfriend showed zippo remorse afterwards (ie: citing her injuries were not his fault). In his mind, it was HER fault that he (and then his dog) attacked her. She made them do it.

You totally missed the point of this story, Turd. It's exactly the same line of thinking every one of you dimtards share.....everyone else is at fault for their sorry lives. There is zero accountability.

Oh, by the way, the dog was euthanized afterwards. I suppose you're gonna say Donald Trump was to be blamed for that, right, twit?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:29 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
And don't you think this sorry asshole is just as likely to be a supporter of the hildebeest?
He had to be. Otherwise why would hildebeest maul his ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Oh, by the way, the dog was euthanized afterwards.
You mean Slick Willy is single now? Free to prey on women and fuck openly to his heart's content?
Old 03-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #10
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

And what exactly does " they are eat the fuck up with Hillary Clinton" mean? ..... literally makes one think WTF?? .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post

What's most disturbing, is the fact that you are more concerned about this guys political affiliation rather than the crime itself. Due to your twisted little liberal mind, you think you can insult conservative members of this forum by unjustly associating them with such a heinous crime, really shows what a deplorable ass you are. For you, the next eight years is going to be like walking through a desert barefooted, but hey you brought it upon yourself.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:55 PM   #12
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

typical trump supporter from this forum. don't forget to call RM for a date. Nothing but passion LOL

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #13
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
typical trump supporter from this forum. don't forget to call RM for a date. Nothing but passion
Keep it up and maybe you can turn being a freedom-hating weasel into an Olympic demonstration sport.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What's most disturbing, is the fact that you are more concerned about this guys political affiliation rather than the crime itself.
No surprise there... libtards long ago made it clear every time there is a foreign policy crisis they're more concerned with seeking domestic political advantage than doing what is in the national interest!

Just like they're more concerned with shamelessly exploiting for political gain every incident where someone is killed by a cop than stopping the daily carnage in the streets from gang warfare.

For any tragedy, large or small, their first instinct is to ask - how can we use this to make the Republicans look bad?

What horrified many of them about 9/11 was the way Americans reacted by rallying behind Bush.

Their motto is - Partisan Politics Uber Alles!
Old 03-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
typical trump supporter from this forum.

Looks like your type, Swishy Girl! No teeth! Smoother on your clit!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women