Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation A 2010 Reminder on Sharing Personal Identifying Marks

PLEASE DO NOT DO IT !!

Do not relate to anyone (other hobbyist or providers) what you know regarding personal identifying marks (such as tattoo shape, size, location, what it is of) (identifying birthmark) or location of incall such as name of Apartments.

This is a real security risk! I know for myself, my tattoo IS a personal identifying mark, have never seen another like it and probably will not as it is custom. Anyone who knows me outside of "these walls" could identify me in a heartbeat with this information.

Location of incall should be a no-brainer people! Do not give some person sending you a pm the NAME or exact location of a lady's incall.

Just imagine if we (providers) answered a pm from some unknown person asking questions and listed off specific identifying body marks with regard to a gentleman we have seen. Or heaven forbid, even mentioned it in a public post.

****Man "x" has a heart tattoo on his right shoulder with "wanda" through it. Wifey gets on the board (or has that pm answer they requested) and now knows beyond a doubt that person is her SO.****

That guy is now busted! Same scenario if this info is shared with regard to providers. The "seemingly innocent" info might completely identify one of us beyond a doubt and our "stalker" or ex or whatever now knows "who" we are. This is dangerous!

This is happening NOW. Please, please stop before someone gets hurt or worse.
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

My biggest worry is any mention of Donkey Dong or The Curve!

Good points pretty lady, we sometimes get too lax with discretion.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post Cassidy, the men should not discuss anything personal
about you to anyone else...INCLUDING Pillow Talk....
men you should only relay to another hobbyist things
that have to do with BCD only !!! nothing personal !!!!
you guy's wouldn't want us divulging any of your personal
information to another provider.... Fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Same for the providers. Many a time the lady has, without prompting, told me things about other dudes here. Kind of a boner killer, too.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

You would think that people would understand the need for discretion. Unfortunately, common sense isn't common anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist View Post
Same for the providers. Many a time the lady has, without prompting, told me things about other dudes here. Kind of a boner killer, too.
I've told them to stop talking about how tiny my stubby is.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

LOL That would affect my erection much less than if they brought up SPH's shlong.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyBlue View Post
PLEASE DO NOT DO IT !!

Do not relate to anyone (other hobbyist or providers) what you know regarding personal identifying marks (such as tattoo shape, size, location, what it is of) (identifying birthmark) or location of incall such as name of Apartments.

This is a real security risk! I know for myself, my tattoo IS a personal identifying mark, have never seen another like it and probably will not as it is custom. Anyone who knows me outside of "these walls" could identify me in a heartbeat with this information.

Location of incall should be a no-brainer people! Do not give some person sending you a pm the NAME or exact location of a lady's incall.

Just imagine if we (providers) answered a pm from some unknown person asking questions and listed off specific identifying body marks with regard to a gentleman we have seen. Or heaven forbid, even mentioned it in a public post.

****Man "x" has a heart tattoo on his right shoulder with "wanda" through it. Wifey gets on the board (or has that pm answer they requested) and now knows beyond a doubt that person is her SO.****

That guy is now busted! Same scenario if this info is shared with regard to providers. The "seemingly innocent" info might completely identify one of us beyond a doubt and our "stalker" or ex or whatever now knows "who" we are. This is dangerous!

This is happening NOW. Please, please stop before someone gets hurt or worse.

I agree 100%!!

I have personal identifying marks that I eliminate from my photos. (for discretion reasons).
However, I DO & ALWAYS will make mention of *them* to anyone who's screened for a date. They get to SEE prior to meeting me (ANY) and ALL identifiable marks via way of my private photos.
However, I make it a point to indicate (prior to meeting & after) that DISCRETION is required & they must verbalize that they understand & agree to keep (quiet) about such. Anyone who goes against my wishes for discretion, instantly loses my respect.

This hobby life is suppose to be fun. In order to keep it enjoyable. One needs to adhere to the golden rule of DISCRETION for both parties!!

Keep quiet about beauty marks that the provider does NOT make public.
Keep quiet about the exact location & description that the provider does NOT make public.

It's as simple as that!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote