Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #16
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LE won't need to get the info. They have you just for showing up.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:07 PM   #17
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If you’re talking about .onion agencies and paying in Monero, I’d be curious about why. I’m sure human traffickers (not just some two bit pimp) would use that. Although ISIS openly sold slaves on Twitter back in their heyday.

On another note, I did see a girl in London who was flown out to Singapore by Eduardo Saverin. I didn’t ask her how he set it up. I’m also sure she shouldn’t have said who she was seeing either lol.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:11 AM   #18
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjpariah View Post
A few solutions:

1)A is a independent provider. Both agree to meet using ricochet or any instant chat with OTR.

Hobbyist gives his info - provider A screen him.

Assuming the websites(using the best TLS implementations up to date) she uses for screening is secure - or at least, seems to respect your privacy.
Both win

Problem: Screening website logs you.
Also if LE subpoenaed for the info of 1 criminal/predator will also leak the information of all other johns.

MITM attacks, or worse like sharing your info with third parties(marketers and data miners).

Why the questions on my first post.

2) Agency B is found on TOR or I2P network. Both on clearnet and darknet agrees on B trustworthiness.

Screening inside TOR/I2P, payment through Monero or Kovri.

Meeting takes places on public locations for safety first. Both win.

Problem: possible scammer agency. That's a price I'm more willing to take than info leaks.

EDIT: The picture media portraits of Darknet is pretty much baloney.
You're overthinking this.

You don't have to provide real world information to be screened.

You also don't have to deal with any agencies.

There are other methods to be safe. Some are completely anonymous. Some are anonymous enough that nobody will ever go through the effort of digging that deep for simply hobbying.

If you want to have fun, simplify your efforts. It sounds like you're a tech guy, or have a lot of experience with the dark web. That's great, but completely unnecessary to safely have fun in the hobby.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:34 PM   #19
ssjpariah
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
LE won't need to get the info. They have you just for showing up.
Somebody with legal expertise please clarify this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
If you’re talking about .onion agencies and paying in Monero, I’d be curious about why. I’m sure human traffickers (not just some two bit pimp) would use that. Although ISIS openly sold slaves on Twitter back in their heyday.

On another note, I did see a girl in London who was flown out to Singapore by Eduardo Saverin. I didn’t ask her how he set it up. I’m also sure she shouldn’t have said who she was seeing either lol.
Ofc if you want privacy you are up to no good, I'm a right? /s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
You're overthinking this.

You don't have to provide real world information to be screened.

You also don't have to deal with any agencies.

There are other methods to be safe. Some are completely anonymous. Some are anonymous enough that nobody will ever go through the effort of digging that deep for simply hobbying.

If you want to have fun, simplify your efforts. It sounds like you're a tech guy, or have a lot of experience with the dark web. That's great, but completely unnecessary to safely have fun in the hobby.
Finally a helpful answer. By all means, please give examples how to be safe and anonymous in the hobby.
ssjpariah is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 02:37 PM   #20
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Somebody with legal expertise please clarify this.
That statement is incorrect...sort of. Cops generally won’t get someone to show up unless the person already incriminated him or herself. They get you to say something about pay for play and then when you show up they only need to make a connection between you and the prior statement.

Quote:
Finally a helpful answer. By all means, please give examples how to be safe and anonymous in the hobby.
If you do not discuss money or activities, and have a positive online presence, many girls will see you with very little extra “screening”
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:34 PM   #21
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default You can...

Quote:
By all means, please give examples how to be safe and anonymous in the hobby.

You can hobby in Western Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand anonymously.

Very few providers in those countries will give a ____ about your technological expertise.

Come to think of it, very few providers here would be impressed, either.

So what is it you're really trolling for?

Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:21 AM   #22
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Quote:
I'll tell you what I do, which is a compromise between risk and convenience. And it starts by never discussing rates with activities that you plan to do. She can post her rates/activities and no contract has taken place, but once you start discussing it in terms of meeting, well, you've gone too far if you're trying to avoid risk.

It's important to realize that it's a compromise: In order to be 100% safe, you have to not hobby. In order to hobby, you have to take risks. It's about determining which risks you're willing to take, and mitigating those risks as much as possible. If you're married and you're going to run for President of the USA in 2020, then the risks you're willing to accept will be different than the bachelor hobbyist that runs a construction company.

Use a VPN and incognito mode for all computer based communication. (unlikely that a simple prostitution investigation will try to bust through a VPN)

Prevent unknown/untrusted scripts from running on your computer (this is hugely important).

Use a burner app or burner phone for mobile comm. (unlikely that a simple prostitution investigation will try to bust through a burner app and nearly impossible if you buy a burner phone the right way and use it the right way) And I never sign in to hobby websites on my phone. My computer communication and mobile communication are not linkable by a third party (other than the ladies I see).

Never give out any real world information. Start with newbie friendly ladies and gather references that you can use with just about any lady. The semi-fictional persona that you build here can help bring you wonderful experiences (just don't let aspects of it become completely fictional).

The weak spot in my system is my means of transportation. Other than parking away from the incall and walking for a bit, I haven't figured out a way to prevent my license plate from being collected by cops watching, say, an apartment complex. Uber/lyft has other risks. I'm not in a city that has taxis or great mass transit, nor do I have the time to mess around with that. I'm open to suggestions on this.

That's all I can think of that I do. Do these cover all the areas of your concerns? Do you think they're adequate/inadequate for your needs?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #23
ssjpariah
Registered Member

Quote:
I'll tell you what I do, which is a compromise between risk and convenience. And it starts by never discussing rates with activities that you plan to do. She can post her rates/activities and no contract has taken place, but once you start discussing it in terms of meeting, well, you've gone too far if you're trying to avoid risk.

It's important to realize that it's a compromise: In order to be 100% safe, you have to not hobby. In order to hobby, you have to take risks. It's about determining which risks you're willing to take, and mitigating those risks as much as possible. If you're married and you're going to run for President of the USA in 2020, then the risks you're willing to accept will be different than the bachelor hobbyist that runs a construction company.

Use a VPN and incognito mode for all computer based communication. (unlikely that a simple prostitution investigation will try to bust through a VPN)

Prevent unknown/untrusted scripts from running on your computer (this is hugely important).

Use a burner app or burner phone for mobile comm. (unlikely that a simple prostitution investigation will try to bust through a burner app and nearly impossible if you buy a burner phone the right way and use it the right way) And I never sign in to hobby websites on my phone. My computer communication and mobile communication are not linkable by a third party (other than the ladies I see).

Never give out any real world information. Start with newbie friendly ladies and gather references that you can use with just about any lady. The semi-fictional persona that you build here can help bring you wonderful experiences (just don't let aspects of it become completely fictional).

The weak spot in my system is my means of transportation. Other than parking away from the incall and walking for a bit, I haven't figured out a way to prevent my license plate from being collected by cops watching, say, an apartment complex. Uber/lyft has other risks. I'm not in a city that has taxis or great mass transit, nor do I have the time to mess around with that. I'm open to suggestions on this.

That's all I can think of that I do. Do these cover all the areas of your concerns? Do you think they're adequate/inadequate for your needs?
Hey great advises there. Should be a beginners guide into the hobby. I'm not aware of how providers screen but normally not all require some info? or reputation on eccie is enough for some? Thanks
Old 03-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #24
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Yes, a lot of very good info here...

Quote:
Hey great advises there. Should be a beginners guide into the hobby. I'm not aware of how providers screen but normally not all require some info? or reputation on eccie is enough for some? Thanks

If you depend on a provider's ECCIE reputation you deserve what you get. Most of the "reviews" on ECCIE are fake, written to get VIP status. Things that you should be concerned about (I cannot mention them) will get you banned for life. Search for "Forbidden topic" in any major city forum and see how many hits you get. And finally, if a provider is in the good graces of the local mods, she can out you with your real world info and suffer no negative impacts. One local provider outed another (the second one is the most highly reviewed provider on ECCIE and TER when it was available), and all the offending provider drew was a one year ban.

You're worrying about tech stuff because obviously, it's what you know. The greatest threat to your privacy and health are the providers, reviewers, and moderators on this board who promote unsafe providers and hobbyists. I personally will not see any lady who is listed on ECCIE or OH2. Too many dodged bullets in too short a time frame.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:18 PM   #25
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Quote:
I'm not aware of how providers screen but normally not all require some info? or reputation on eccie is enough for some? Thanks
Different providers use different screening techniques. Some don't screen at all.

Obviously, you have to go into these situations prepared for a scenario consistent with the screening that has been done. If you're going to see a high volume lady that doesn't screen, be prepared for anything (cops, pimps, other criminal activity/substances). If you're going to see a well respected lady that has actually checked a couple of your references, be prepared for a low stress professional experience.

Regardless, don't discuss rates and activities beforehand! Ever!
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 06:45 PM   #26
ssjpariah
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
If you depend on a provider's ECCIE reputation you deserve what you get. Most of the "reviews" on ECCIE are fake, written to get VIP status. Things that you should be concerned about (I cannot mention them) will get you banned for life. Search for "Forbidden topic" in any major city forum and see how many hits you get. And finally, if a provider is in the good graces of the local mods, she can out you with your real world info and suffer no negative impacts. One local provider outed another (the second one is the most highly reviewed provider on ECCIE and TER when it was available), and all the offending provider drew was a one year ban.

You're worrying about tech stuff because obviously, it's what you know. The greatest threat to your privacy and health are the providers, reviewers, and moderators on this board who promote unsafe providers and hobbyists. I personally will not see any lady who is listed on ECCIE or OH2. Too many dodged bullets in too short a time frame.
You're right about the doxing stuff. For a board who goes on saying that respect our privacy but does not have very strict rules about outing is very alarming. I would not know without your comment, I appreciate it!
Quote:
Different providers use different screening techniques. Some don't screen at all.

Obviously, you have to go into these situations prepared for a scenario consistent with the screening that has been done. If you're going to see a high volume lady that doesn't screen, be prepared for anything (cops, pimps, other criminal activity/substances). If you're going to see a well respected lady that has actually checked a couple of your references, be prepared for a low stress professional experience.

Regardless, don't discuss rates and activities beforehand! Ever!
By proxy, you should not even discuss in terms of ''donations'', let alone in terms of solicitation. I think the safest route would be in dating terms, correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, this topic was not a waste. Very informative answers indeed.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:21 PM   #27
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Several of my exbfs do not even own atm or debit cards. In Houston, it is still very common to go to the bank once a week and get a stack of 100s and to have that and a credit card.

This is pretty close to how my social security-aged father operates. Keeps a grand of walkin around money on him at all times and heaven knows what the hell is in the house.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:47 AM   #28
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Man, I didn't know that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
This is pretty close to how my social security-aged father operates. Keeps a grand of walkin around money on him at all times and heaven knows what the hell is in the house.

...Social Security pays for hookers?!?!?! No wonder it's going bankrupt!!!!

Old 03-13-2019, 06:50 PM   #29
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
...Social Security pays for hookers?!?!?! No wonder it's going bankrupt!!!!

Well, it's going to be paying for mine when the inevitable occurs to dear old dad.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 05:33 PM   #30
SweetCaliCox
The Solution

User ID: 76641
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

y'all must be doing SOME REAL HOBBYING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS !!! What happened to back in the day when girls had 2 get on the track>! yall wouldn't have made it an hour!!
SweetCaliCox is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women