Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2019, 09:27 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default NC Voter Fraud vs Mike Flynn...where is IB?

In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

She should have hired Mike Flynn's lawyer and had IB advocate for her on a hooker board.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:35 AM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

She should have hired Mike Flynn's lawyer and had IB advocate for her on a hooker board.
Way to go IB. That was a really Christian thing to do
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I wouldn’t worry about IB. He’ll have a witty, humorous retort for us soon enough.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:50 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I wouldn’t worry about IB. He’ll have a witty, humorous retort for us soon enough.
Yea but...

But will it have any linear logic?

Or be witty?

Or humorous??

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:33 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Voter suppression is a long term proposition. You can’t take your eye off the ball, even when you’re praying hard for Flynn’s imminent exoneration.

Humor can remedy the pain of daily brick shittery.

Especially now, since hundreds of thousands of cheaters are being exposed every day!
Old 02-10-2019, 12:36 PM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A worker who does seasonal gigs as a poll worker should understand how serious voting and proper registration is, and not induce someone to commit a felony.

That is more of a serious crime than the Russians colluding with Mark Zuckerberg to do an anti-Hillary PR campaign.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:05 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

That is more of a serious crime than the Russians colluding with Mark Zuckerberg to do an anti-Hillary PR campaign.
I agree with you but here is why and the why is wtf is important.

A Savvy Russian can take that statistically insignificant voter fraud...scare the ignorant into thinking it is this huge problem and convincing them to enact measures that enact voter suppression in far greater numbers.

That is because the candidate they support, Don Trump, is very friendly to their country.

Now if I did not have a platform such as facebook 2 convince the f****** far righties oe they were not so gullible, then it would not be the problem it is.

that is very similar to how Osama Bin Laden got many of you on the far-right over react to 9/11 by attacking Iraq

same song different verse
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:22 PM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

A Savvy Russian can take that statistically insignificant voter fraud...scare the ignorant into thinking it is this huge problem and convincing them to enact measures that enact voter suppression in far greater numbers.

That is because the candidate they support, Don Trump, is very friendly to their country.

Now if I did not have a platform such as facebook 2 convince the f****** far righties oe they were not so gullible, then it would not be the problem it is.

that is very similar to how Osama Bin Laden got many of you on the far-right over react to 9/11 by attacking Iraq

Are there isolated incidents of voter fraud occurring in this country. YES

Is there a conspiracy afoot to encourage illegal immigrants to vote to sway elections. NO.

Do some candidates and organizations use fear mongering against illegal immigrants to encourage voter suppression. ABSOLUTELY YES.

If you look online you will see headlines from all sorts of organizations about massive illegal voting by illegal immigrants. However I've not seen any proof of that. No one has but they keep saying it as if it's true.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:33 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Are there isolated incidents of voter fraud occurring in this country. YES

Is there a conspiracy afoot to encourage illegal immigrants to vote to sway elections. NO.

Do some candidates and organizations use fear mongering against illegal immigrants to encourage voter suppression. ABSOLUTELY YES.

If you look online you will see headlines from all sorts of organizations about massive illegal voting by illegal immigrants. However I've not seen any proof of that. No one has but they keep saying it as if it's true.
Indeed, txdot-guy.

Wonder where such a strategy came from...
Old 02-10-2019, 03:31 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Indeed, txdot-guy.

We all know who it works on...

Same folks that cheered on the Iraq invasion as the correct answer to the war on terror!

That crew is easily scared and herded.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:48 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Al Qaeda was in Iraq. In Iraq, al Qaeda was testing chemical and biological agents to be used against large populations.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:24 PM   #12
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea but...

But will it have any linear logic?

Or be witty?

Or humorous??

Is this HUMOROUS??
Do tell...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:28 PM   #13
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Indeed, txdot-guy.

Possibly from your President...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:30 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Is this HUMOROUS??
Do tell...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal
It actually is if you regard the SC ruling and how the SC ruled on Gore v Bush.

That aside...there is nothing humorous about either voter fraud or suppression.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:47 PM   #15
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I could see how your scenario could be true, but I don't trust the left, so what can I do?
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women