Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2019, 08:51 PM   #1
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Default Truth about open dating market

Bars/clubs/online dating are for good looking men. If you're average or below, you will struggle getting dates.

On the contrary, good looking men gets signals from women and they dont even have to try. They get eyed f****, and women would just literally throw themselves at them.

The average guy have to spam approach and hopefully 1 chick will land on his d***.

Either spam approaching, or move to third world countries like Thailand or Philippines where dating dynamics isnt LOOKS based like 1st tier countries.

Some people argue that maybe it's their personality.

Well, personality is important for maintaining a relationship but it doesn’t compensate for lack of looks usually.

The fact is in open dating market, women preselect men based on her preference. No amount confidence will work if she isn't attracted to you.

When women say they like a confidence guy, what they really mean is they like a confidence guy they're attracted to. A ugly confidence guy would get friend zone.

This is why my friend struggle in open dating market for 20 years.

Rather than complaining and working to become the best version of himself, he wants shortcuts. He's now paying prostis.

Sorry but in America, most women could provide for themselves. They dont need your money.

Money only attracts sugar babies and gold digger.

Money only works in 3rd world countries.
bbjunkies is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:07 AM   #2
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I read your post and maybe your right ?

Me im just a average looking guy if not more towards IRISH ugly .

Over the years i have dated a guess jeans model with billboards up everywhere .

Also miss hawain tropic ,miss daytona beach , A very attractive actress etc etc

Guys are visual creatures

Women like status and security and credit cards .

Have you or anyone ever known of a gal to ask thats ASK for a dick pic ????

Guys want gals pictures all the time -hell i would love some pussy pics in my in box right now .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNAkPsjAEk
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #3
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This is pretty naive when you consider our current President is not a good looking guy but got laid constantly, despite your reasoning. Also he is a notorious monger, again despite your reasoning. There are many other examples but your theories fall apart almost right away so it’s not worth exploring further.

Looking at your post history, these are some good trolls you’ve been slinging out recently
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:48 PM   #4
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjunkies View Post
Bars/clubs/online dating are for good looking men. If you're average or below, you will struggle getting dates.

On the contrary, good looking men gets signals from women and they dont even have to try. They get eyed f****, and women would just literally throw themselves at them.
I have observed that IRL.

In my career, I would submerge for 3 1/2 months then surface and be back in port for 3 months, and repeat. Basically returning to port every 6 months. Since my deployments were 3 1/2 months long, any GF I might have would ALWAYS leave me and be hooked up with some other guy by the time I surfaced in port again.

So twice a year, I was single and looking. Starting all over again from scratch.

The best I ever did was I made a road trip to an all-girl college. The on-campus pub was like shooting fish in a barrel. I had my choice of any / every girl there. All they wanted was a guy with a job who could buy drinks. Their standards were pretty low.

Quote:
... or move to third world countries like Thailand or Philippines where dating dynamics isnt LOOKS based like 1st tier countries.
I have been in other countries. Being an 'American' by itself says a lot. Any nation you go to, there are always girls that WANT an American.

Quote:
... Some people argue that maybe it's their personality.
That is a part of it.

Quote:
... The fact is in open dating market, women preselect men based on her preference. No amount confidence will work if she isn't attracted to you.
We all do that.

Quote:
... Money only attracts sugar babies and gold digger.

I disagree.

I may be old and retired now, but I live near a state University. We host a potluck at our home every month, and we get a few grad students here. A couple times I have spoken with 25-yo grad students who would like nothing better than to marry a 50-yo who owns a house and who can support them. Not talking big money either. Just enough so they are not out couch-surfing.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:53 PM   #5
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
... Women like status and security and credit cards
Mike drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
This is pretty naive when you consider our current President is not a good looking guy but got laid constantly, despite your reasoning. Also he is a notorious monger, again despite your reasoning. There are many other examples but your theories fall apart almost right away so it’s not worth exploring further.
Yes and no.

There were times when he was on top, and times when he was broke.

When he was on top, I am sure that every waitress, model and actress was throwing herself at him.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:26 PM   #6
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post

Looking at your post history, these are some good trolls you’ve been slinging out recently
The president is a billionaire and has earned status for being a businessman.

Money helpd him acquire status and that ultimately is the factor in getting hot women.

Using the president as your argument doesn't represent the 97% of the population.

Good looks is the only determine factor in getting women in open dating market. If you're ugly, you either spam approach and land your once every 6 month occassional success, or move to third world countries, or pay prostis.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:41 PM   #7
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
I
I have been in other countries. Being an 'American' by itself says a lot. Any nation you go to, there are always girls that WANT an American.
If you're white, you have it easier. High sexual market value.

And sadly because I am Asian, most women won’t be attracted to me. I know it’s racist but most women have racial preferences and Asian,Indian, and Arab men are generally not desired by women (especially hot white girls).

Asian girls dont even go for Asian guys these days. They are the biggest white worshipper.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #8
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am convinced that for many women, looks in a man are less important than their substance in money/wealth and/or power . . .often parallel attributes.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:38 PM   #9
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have always had beautiful women.
I must be one good looking mother fucker then.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:30 PM   #10
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I am convinced that for many women, looks in a man are less important than their substance in money/wealth and/or power . . .often parallel attributes.
In open dating market, tinder, bumble etc, women only care about looks. Your looks dictate your success because women are those chooser. They pre-select men they want to sleep with based on their preferences. If you aren't a chad (8/10) women will ignore you. Create a tinder account now, and in 2 weeks if you still can't get a date, that's proof that you are ugly.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:46 AM   #11
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Although he has a flaw or two in his theory, the OP is on to something. As a chap who is shorter than average, (although with Hollywood good looks in my younger years), I can relate to his post. But times and the dynamics of dating have changed from the 60's to now.
Bushjumper is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:37 AM   #12
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If you're white, you have it easier. High sexual market value.

And sadly because I am Asian, most women won’t be attracted to me. I know it’s racist but most women have racial preferences and Asian,Indian, and Arab men are generally not desired by women (especially hot white girls).

Asian girls dont even go for Asian guys these days. They are the biggest white worshipper.
Can't speak for the entire country here but every Asian dude I know is married to a white woman except for one who's married to a white guy. Subsequently, never dated an Asian woman either. Not for a lack of trying either.

I'm average at best and I've dated women way outside my class and age range. I met more hot women outside of the bar, try looking in other places. Coffee shops were usually a good score for me. I used the confidence mentality with a don't give a shit attitude approach. Meaning, look and feel confident but don't come across as a hungry animal looking for a score. Body language says more than your words and learn to read theirs as well. Stand tall, proud with a smile, not dressing like a slob, dress sharp, shows you care about yourself. Women love to talk about themselves, keep them talking about their likes then find common ground in what they say and act interested by asking them questions about the subject matter. A great score is if they DO have a similar interest, then use that to teach them something more about it.

Are you going to get shot down? Fuck yeah you are, sucks but that's the game. Sadly, most women fail to realize that most of them are average at best too. They tend to have the delusional mentality that they are above average, it's the same for us dudes.

There are more variables that goes into it than one can calculate trying to determine what a woman is after and it's not the same for each of them.

If all that fails, get a pet dog, they're awesome.

Want to know what happened to most of those hot women? They were either bat shit crazy or kept trying to shit test me. I'm at the point in my life IDGAF and don't want to deal with that kind of effort.
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #13
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I think there's a gray area in there where you can be a little on the ugly side, but have tons of money, and that can get your foot in the door, enough to get you SOME tail. If not, you can just fall back on P4P.

Or, if you're nice looking, but don't have the proverbial 'game' to get women, you will struggle. I've seen this a lot in my lifetime. Nice looking guys who are a bit pushover-y, women start distancing themselves from them, after an initial attraction. His lack of game combined with his lack of toughness doesn't instill confidence in many ladies. Being this type of guy can get you laid occasionally, but not as much as less than good looking guys may think.

Then you have the ruggedly handsome, built like Hercules, is confident, has a great means of income guy. Fuckers like this hit the genetics lottery and basically throw away pussy. Girls that nag them and try to hang onto them all night, they pass down to their buddies...usually because they want to fuck a hotter chick. I've actually had a couple instances where I was the 'tag along' guy at the club with these types.

Basically you're there to 'run interference' on any straggler type chicks that's not hot enough for him. If you can stomach being the....the...there's a word for this, it's escaping me right now...but if you can handle being this guy, meaning dealing with chicks that may reject you occasionally, but overall your "batting average" is at least kept out of the basement, it's not all that bad. You gotta keep your wardrobe up (cool points for being nicely dressed helps), and it helps to have your own car or apartment close by (assuming you're walking distance away).

It tugs at your ego being the second tier guy, because he's banging the super hot chicks that you want to bang, and you're left with her SIDEKICK. The biggest problem with this is, good looking people tend to not hang with other equally good looking people...women do the same thing, the other way, so, again, you're left with her 'run interference' partner. It's just a matter of how much 'sidekick' material you can handle. Some sidekicks are reasonably hot. NOT ALL THE TIME though, unfortunately. Actually, the percentage of sidekick hotness is unfairly low.

Moments like this make you decide that banging a hot hooker is better than banging a....not all that hot sidekick.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:12 AM   #14
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The average guy have to spam approach and hopefully 1 chick will land on his d***.

Either spam approaching, or move to third world countries like Thailand or Philippines where dating dynamics isnt LOOKS based like 1st tier countries.

Some people argue that maybe it's their personality.

Well, personality is important for maintaining a relationship but it doesn’t compensate for lack of looks usually.

The fact is in open dating market, women preselect men based on her preference. No amount confidence will work if she isn't attracted to you.

When women say they like a confidence guy, what they really mean is they like a confidence guy they're attracted to. A ugly confidence guy would get friend zone.

This is why my friend struggle in open dating market for 20 years.

Rather than complaining and working to become the best version of himself, he wants shortcuts. He's now paying prostis.

Sorry but in America, most women could provide for themselves. They dont need your money.

Money only attracts sugar babies and gold digger.

sweety this logic only works on 18-22 yr olds who live at home with their mother and the only bill they have is a cell phone bill. Real grown women go for secuirty not looks.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #15
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
I read your post and maybe your right ?

Me im just a average looking guy if not more towards IRISH ugly .

Over the years i have dated a guess jeans model with billboards up everywhere .

Also miss hawain tropic ,miss daytona beach , A very attractive actress etc etc

Guys are visual creatures

Women like status and security and credit cards .

Have you or anyone ever known of a gal to ask thats ASK for a dick pic ????

Guys want gals pictures all the time -hell i would love some pussy pics in my in box right now .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNAkPsjAEk
Nope. You have to be good looking.

There's no "ifs" or "but".

99% of your result with women in open dating market is predicated by what you look like.

Make a tinder account now, and upload a 8/10 chad vs a 4.5/10, and you'll see that the 8/10 chad will be swimming with pussy at a predictable and consistent rate. You can't do that with an average to below looking guy unless he uses money, status, or go to 3rd world countries.

A 4.5/10 average to below ugly guy will struggle.

Sorry but I just don't believe you.

It's LOOKS! There's no magical formula for an average to ugly guys dating supermodels.

If you have, you're cherry picking your once every 6 months to 1 yr ocassional success thanks to spam approaching 1,000 girls. Lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women