Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing escort review website. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of the fastest growing escort review community. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out service providers or a new provider on the site looking to take advantage of our many advertising opportunities. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Currently Active Users: 8856 (3503 members & 5354 guests)
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.


TS Escorts
Stripjump
Jetdoll.com
New ShowCases
Escort Design

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 07:07 AM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster
 
StandinStraight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 5, 2014
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,179
Reviews: 1
Default Wacko Mike Pence Hears Voices And Of Course It’s God Talking To Him!

As if we don’t have enough problems with republicans we now find out our Vice President is as nuts as trump himself. One of trumps famous political appointees Omarosa says that Pence hears voices and claims god is talking to him! If god was talking to him he would say “mike your a wacko”.

Then again I am thinking most republicans hear voices of some sort, how else can they justify the deplorable acts of racism and sexual abuse they condone without hearing voices?

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”!
__________________

College Professor
Straight Shooter
Doctor of Political Science
Founder of LPSG
Teacher of Deplorables
Sexually abused by women early in my career am on the road to recovery.
Rabbit Scientist

Republicans
“The Party Of Deplorables That Supports And Condones Sexual Predators And Pussy Grabbing”
Vote for us in the 2018 Mid Terms

HAHAHAHA Good Luck With That One!

StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:56 AM   #2
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 6, 2014
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 375
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
As if we don’t have enough problems with republicans we now find out our Vice President is as nuts as trump himself. One of trumps famous political appointees Omarosa says that Pence hears voices and claims god is talking to him! If god was talking to him he would say “mike your a wacko”.

Then again I am thinking most republicans hear voices of some sort, how else can they justify the deplorable acts of racism and sexual abuse they condone without hearing voices?

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Sometimes you have to consider the source.
Yes, your source is a reality tv "star". Considering she has an axe to grind after l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ resigning her job from the White House I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats).
SeekingFun69 is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:12 AM   #3
StandinStraight
Valued Poster
 
StandinStraight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 5, 2014
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,179
Reviews: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Yes, your source is a reality tv "star". Considering she has an axe to grind after l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ resigning her job from the White House I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats).
Omarosa was considered ethical, intelligent, honest and patriotic enough to be chosen by trump to serve in the White House. It may turn out to be one of his better appointees as all the others are going to prison. Considering how highly trump thought of Omarosa we owe it to the president to take her seriously.
__________________

College Professor
Straight Shooter
Doctor of Political Science
Founder of LPSG
Teacher of Deplorables
Sexually abused by women early in my career am on the road to recovery.
Rabbit Scientist

Republicans
“The Party Of Deplorables That Supports And Condones Sexual Predators And Pussy Grabbing”
Vote for us in the 2018 Mid Terms

HAHAHAHA Good Luck With That One!

StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:35 AM   #4
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access
 
Budman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,490
Reviews: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Omarosa was considered ethical, intelligent, honest and patriotic enough to be chosen by trump to serve in the White House. It may turn out to be one of his better appointees as all the others are going to prison. Considering how highly trump thought of Omarosa we owe it to the president to take her seriously.

Considering how highly Trump thinks of Pence, Kelly, Tillerson, Mattis, Gorsuch, etc I guess you should take them seriously.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I am sorry, I knew people who drank "the" Kool-aid, some of whom were women and children in Jonestown against their will, and I find the continued use of that figure of speech to be offensive and insensitive.

Assholes.
FYI -- "the" Kool Aid was used to kill people. if you're going to be Insensitive, ignorant bastards, at least get your shit straight.

When you're dead you don't know you're dead. That's because you're dead. It's only hard on those around you. Same with the stupid.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:47 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster
 
TheDaliLama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 6, 2010
Location: Ikoyi Club 1938
Posts: 5,405
Default

His Holiness says Standing In Shit is a douche bag.

Did you hear that?
__________________
The Heavens declare the glory of God;
The skies proclaim the work of his hands.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #6
Chateau Becot
Valued Poster
 
Chateau Becot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 20, 2011
Location: Promo Code MY600
Posts: 3,717
Reviews: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Yes, your source is a reality tv "star". Considering she has an axe to grind after l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ resigning her job from the White House I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats).
God speaks to people in many ways.

How many of us growing up heard the story of Moses and the burning bush? Now, as a child, while I wasn't necessarily skeptical of said story, I did wonder WHY God chose a burning shrub (yet, unconsumed by the fire) to speak to Moses and not me or friends of mine? Initial reaction was this was an old story that had lost its meaning though time, however.....I guess it didn't really matter (how or why or what I thought)....years later I came t understand God wanted a relationship with man and chose this form at that particular place and time and the rest would be up to interpretation for theologians and Biblical historians....but back on topic:

Pence, as other Christians, is a man of faith and "hears God" in the manner in which God has chosen to speak to him. Why question it? How anyone pursues their own one-on-one relationship with Him should never be doubted (or in StandInShit's case) mocked / ridiculed. Friends, whether you believe or not, that is a dangerous practice and I, for one, would never entertain doing so. I might question things of politics, etc but never another person's faith.

If God speaks to Pence or anyone else through their heart (ie: mind / conscience, etc) I'd take that at face value and leave it as such...period. To do otherwise...regardless of whatever your or any other person's political affiliations are...is the path a fool takes.
__________________
Easy Come......Easy Go......
Chateau Becot is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:45 AM   #7
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 39,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
God speaks to people in many ways.

How anyone pursues their own one-on-one relationship with Him should never be doubted (or in StandInShit's case) mocked / ridiculed.
One day StandingInShit will discovery "God" as he is instructed:

"Hey, not THAT DOOR!"
__________________
"Hooligans" is more inclusive and accurately descriptive of Anti/Never Trumpers
than is "Deep State," which is an unearned status and falsely elevates them!
LexusLover is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:50 AM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster
 
TheDaliLama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 6, 2010
Location: Ikoyi Club 1938
Posts: 5,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
One day StandingInShit will discovery "God" as he is instructed:

"Hey, not THAT DOOR!"
Coffee break is over....now back to Standing on Head.
__________________
The Heavens declare the glory of God;
The skies proclaim the work of his hands.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:18 AM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access
 
lustylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: Steeler Nation
Posts: 10,644
Reviews: 7
Default

Hey Professor Dipshit... Ivanka is in town today! Why aren't you out there chanting and picketing and waving stupid placards? Get on it, girl!

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitts...sburgh-tuesday
__________________
STRAIGHT FROM A LIBTARD'S MOUTH:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
...your just to dumb to know your dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Blow Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Your opinion is shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You are an embarrassment to life itself.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 33,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

If God speaks to Pence or anyone else through their heart (ie: mind / conscience, etc) I'd take that at face value and leave it as such...period. To do otherwise...regardless of whatever your or any other person's political affiliations are...is the path a fool takes.
So what about God and the 72 virgins?


WTF is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:49 AM   #11
themystic
Premium Access
 
themystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 13, 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So what about God and the 72 virgins?


Genuinely funny WTF. Wrong God. I think CB was talking about the White God and Blonde haired blue eyed baby Jesus who spoke Aramaic. Not the fake one. Who would ever believe God was going to give you 72 virgins for killing as many white people as you can?

Next thing youre going to tell me an apple fell off a tree, some woman picked it up and ate it and it fucked the world up

Youre so funny
themystic is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:55 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 33,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Genuinely funny WTF. Wrong God. I think CB was talking about the White God and Blonde haired blue eyed baby Jesus who spoke Aramaic. Not the fake one. Who would ever believe God was going to give you 72 virgins for killing as many white people as you can?

Next thing youre going to tell me an apple fell off a tree, some woman picked it up and ate it and it fucked the world up

Youre so funny
So many Gods to keep up with!

I thought my right tilting friends had replace their Christian God with Trump


.
WTF is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #13
The2Dogs
Super Moderator
 
The2Dogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15, 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 10,134
Reviews: 1
Default

Tebow and Joles. You need to keep up you nitwit.
__________________
Life is a journey and not a guided tour.
The2Dogs is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:18 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Nazi Anime Gurl
 
The_Waco_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: The Twilight Zone
Posts: 7,886
Reviews: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
As if we don’t have enough problems with republicans we now find out our Vice President is as nuts as trump himself. One of trumps famous political appointees Omarosa says that Pence hears voices and claims god is talking to him! If god was talking to him he would say “mike your a wacko”.

Then again I am thinking most republicans hear voices of some sort, how else can they justify the deplorable acts of racism and sexual abuse they condone without hearing voices?

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”!

so if i heard voices in my head that told me to "KILL PROFESSOR SPARKY RABBIT FAG!" would that worry you?

bahahaaaaaaaa
__________________
"You still don't get it, do you? We're never outgunned!" MSgt. Dix in "Off Limits"

"Just another freak in the freak kingdom" - Rauol Duke

The most interesting man in the world on "MANSCAPING" - "I have no idea what this is."

Cogburn: I am in your debt for that shot, pard.
LaBoeuf: Never doubt the Texas Ranger!

Ignoring:
WTF, Empty Pockets, Bumscum
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:54 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 33,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so if i heard voices in my head that told me to "KILL PROFESSOR SPARKY RABBIT FAG!" would that worry you?

bahahaaaaaaaa
It should worry you, you dumb fuck!

God damn to you ever think before you post?
WTF is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Rabbit's Cams
Preferred411
Top Posters
DallasRain58116
pyramider43950
LexusLover39769
Yssup Rider39419
gman4438717
Still Looking35938
WTF33254
Mokoa33061
offshoredrilling31170
Chica Chaser31061
Mojojo30817
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28727
dearhunter27020
Wakeup26075
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 444
MoneyManMatt 425
cockalatte 418
Still Looking 400
Jon Bon 324
Harley Diablo 296
nicemusic 285
honest_abe 254
Russ Tworthy 245
samcruz 240
mriley000 231
dominos 225
You&Me 222
Hawkeye9 212
lupegarland 206

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved