Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #241
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
The average weight of a human brain is three pounds , those who only have an ounce of intelligence believe that Mueller, Comey, the FBI, the CIA, foreign agencies, and Tillerson are lying and only trump tells the truth. Hannity has been barking that conspiracy for sometime. My all time Handjob Hannity favorite is the Seth Rich conspiracy.
Andrew McCabe is probably the one holding the counter intelligence file that has been growing for two years from the Mueller investigations. The same guy who testified there wasn’t any spying. The same guy Hannity and Limbaugh were just dissing days ago.
I’m sure your hate for Obama is equal to my hate for trump. Take eccie users advice and give it up. You lack solid evidence.
Any person with an ounce of intelligence can see that Team Mueller NEVER investigated hildebeest's Russian assets as they should have since they were in fact hired to check ALL Russian influence on the 2016 election. Any person with an ounce of intelligence can see that Team Mueller failed to do that.

Any person with an ounce of intelligence can see that the FBI NEVER secured a FISA warrant without hildebeest's foreign sourced Steele dossier.

All of that information is in the public record for sentient people to see and understand, and sentient people do not need the "interpreters" you vilify to see those facts for themselves. McCabe swore under oath the FBI could not secure a FISA warrant without hildebeest's foreign sourced Steele dossier, and that means Comey, et al, didn't have shit to actually convince a FISC judge to issue a warrant to carry on their fake investigation.

And try as they might, Mueller and his merry band of hildebeest minions spent $30 million U.S. taxpayer dollars and two years of investigations before they finally admitted they still didn't have shit on Trump to bring charges against him. And they sure as hell didn't do a proper and thorough investigation if they didn't investigate hildebeest's KNOWN foreign assets in the 2016 election: and they didn't!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:13 PM   #242
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Any person with an ounce of intelligence can see that Team Mueller NEVER investigated hildebeest's Russian assets as they should have since they were in fact hired to check ALL Russian influence on the 2016 election. Any person with an ounce of intelligence can see that Team Mueller failed to do that.

Any person with an ounce of intelligence can see that the FBI NEVER secured a FISA warrant without hildebeest's foreign sourced Steele dossier.

All of that information is in the public record for sentient people to see and understand, and sentient people do not need the "interpreters" you vilify to see those facts for themselves. McCabe swore under oath the FBI could not secure a FISA warrant without hildebeest's foreign sourced Steele dossier, and that means Comey, et al, didn't have shit to actually convince a FISC judge to issue a warrant to carry on their fake investigation.

And try as they might, Mueller and his merry band of hildebeest minions spent $30 million U.S. taxpayer dollars and two years of investigations before they finally admitted they still didn't have shit on Trump to bring charges against him. And they sure as hell didn't do a proper and thorough investigation if they didn't investigate hildebeest's KNOWN foreign assets in the 2016 election: and they didn't!
Yep, the thirty million is a drop in the bucket compared to what will be spent in the near future. As a hildebeast admirer you should realize this won’t be over till that Liar walks out the door.
Don’t forget, more redactions are being uncovered tomorrow from Volume I
Have a nice evening
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:31 PM   #243
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep, the thirty million is a drop in the bucket compared to what will be spent in the near future. As a hildebeast admirer you should realize this won’t be over till that Liar walks out the door.
Have a nice evening
Don't forget Trump is going to release the applications for the FISA warrants, and Comey, Lynch, Brennan and Clapper are already shitting themselves over what the American public is going to see in those applications.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:04 PM   #244
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Have a nice evening

He will walk out the door. i can even tell you when .. Jan 20th, 2025.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...mtheme=generic

BAHHAAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:49 PM   #245
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
He will walk out the door. i can even tell you when .. Jan 20th, 2025.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...mtheme=generic

BAHHAAHHAHAAAAA

His majesty's dumb ass is looking for a way to get fired. He's in way over his head.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:55 PM   #246
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

His majesty's dumb ass is looking for a way to get fired. He's in way over his head.

Who's gonna fire him? You? Pissloser? Schiffytard? Nadless?

Did it occur to you Trump is doing what Pissloser already said .. baiting the Dems to "go for it"?

So with such "overwhelming evidence" (your claim) what's the holdup? Are you going to be disappointed if the Dems don't start an impeachment proceeding?
Old 05-24-2019, 09:06 AM   #247
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 11:35 AM   #248
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
. . . what's the holdup? Are you going to be disappointed if the Dems don't start an impeachment proceeding?

This is the hold up. I'm disappointed the blind can't "see" the right path to take.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:11 PM   #249
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

This is the hold up. I'm disappointed the blind can't "see" the right path to take.

Congratulations .. your most pointless point yet. if there was one ...
Old 05-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #250
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Mueller report regarding Pee Pee tapes.

Those tapes: Footnote 112 (Volume II pg 27-28) describes conversations between Trump associates about rumored video recordings of the candidate in a Russian hotel room with prostitutes:

In 2016, a dossier compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele brought to light the possible existence of a Russian-recorded video of Donald Trump during a 2013 visit to Moscow showing Trump cavorting with prostitutes in his suite at the Moscow Ritz hotel.

A footnote in the Mueller report discusses the unverified allegation, which President Trump has maintained is false.

Two weeks before the election, the report says Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen received a text from a Georgian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze that said, "Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know ..."

According to the Mueller report, the businessman said the "tapes" referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia.

The report and footnote do not give information on Trump's response to Cohen's alleged briefing on the matter, nor does it explain why Rtskhiladze wouldn't have told Cohen the tapes were fake.

"112 Comey 1/7/17 Memorandum, at 1-2; Corney 11/15/17 302, at 3. Comey's briefing included the Steele reporting's unverified allegation that the Russians had compromising tapes of the President involving conduct when he was a private citizen during a 2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe Pageant. During the 2016 presidential campaign, a similar claim may have reached candidate Trump. On October 30, 2016, Michael Cohen received a text from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze that said, 'Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know . . .. ' 10/30/ 16 Text Message, Rtskhiladze to Cohen. Rtskhiladze said 'tapes' referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia. Rtskhiladze 4/4/ 18 302, at 12. Cohen said he spoke to Trump about the issue after receiving the texts from Rtskhiladze. Cohen 9/12/18 302, at 13. Rtskhiladze said he was told the tapes were fake, but he did not communicate that to Cohen. Rtskhiladze 5/10/18 302, at 7."
Old 05-26-2019, 08:07 AM   #251
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

Those tapes: Footnote 112 (Volume II pg 27-28) describes conversations between Trump associates about rumored video recordings of the candidate in a Russian hotel room with prostitutes:

In 2016, a dossier compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele brought to light the possible existence of a Russian-recorded video of Donald Trump during a 2013 visit to Moscow showing Trump cavorting with prostitutes in his suite at the Moscow Ritz hotel.

A footnote in the Mueller report discusses the unverified allegation, which President Trump has maintained is false.

Two weeks before the election, the report says Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen received a text from a Georgian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze that said, "Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know ..."

According to the Mueller report, the businessman said the "tapes" referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia.

The report and footnote do not give information on Trump's response to Cohen's alleged briefing on the matter, nor does it explain why Rtskhiladze wouldn't have told Cohen the tapes were fake.

"112 Comey 1/7/17 Memorandum, at 1-2; Corney 11/15/17 302, at 3. Comey's briefing included the Steele reporting's unverified allegation that the Russians had compromising tapes of the President involving conduct when he was a private citizen during a 2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe Pageant. During the 2016 presidential campaign, a similar claim may have reached candidate Trump. On October 30, 2016, Michael Cohen received a text from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze that said, 'Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know . . .. ' 10/30/ 16 Text Message, Rtskhiladze to Cohen. Rtskhiladze said 'tapes' referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia. Rtskhiladze 4/4/ 18 302, at 12. Cohen said he spoke to Trump about the issue after receiving the texts from Rtskhiladze. Cohen 9/12/18 302, at 13. Rtskhiladze said he was told the tapes were fake, but he did not communicate that to Cohen. Rtskhiladze 5/10/18 302, at 7."

"For God's sake man!" said the atheist!!!! STOP!

there is no pee tape. please stop believing in pee tapes and unicorns.

it's bad for your health.

Old 05-26-2019, 08:22 AM   #252
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
for God's sake man said the atheist!!!! STOP!

there is no pee tape. please stop believing in pee tapes and unicorns.

it's bad for your health.

The topic of the thread is the Mueller report and there are over a thousand footnotes in said report. I won’t be stopping anytime soon so ignore me, stick to the threads of conspiracy theories and back slapping.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:33 AM   #253
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
The topic of the thread is the Mueller report and there are over a thousand footnotes in said report. I won’t be stopping anytime soon so ignore me, stick to the threads of conspiracy theories and back slapping.

Old 05-26-2019, 08:50 AM   #254
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

let jaxxon ride his unicorn.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:01 AM   #255
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "Pee Pee tapes" were regarding an alleged event in 2013?

So why are you obsessed with the "Pee Pee tapes"?

Did you vote for Bill Clinton? Both times?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women