Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Cultural change happens over decades and generations not months and years.
You, like herface, are making my point....nation building is a losing proposition. No country wants to help another for nothing. If you are putting in 2x in a country you better not be getting back x in return. We as a country do not have the money nor patience to nation build while we have poverty and problems here at home. Why is it you want the Federal Government out of State Government but you want our Federal Government to tell other nations how to govern? That seems rather convoluted to me.

It took American intervention in both military presence and people like Edwards Demming to show them how to be an economic super power. Only once the next generation bought into economic exceptionalism did the Japanese become exceptional as well. Korea is similar and the dichotomy between north and south is clear. We bolster South Korea. Let them pay for their own Defense and see how exceptional they are. As to Demming a great innovator....he but instigated a national health care system as they did in Germany. So you have two countries with built in savings..1) We pay for their security 2) Their health care costs are much lower. Now those countries are competing with us and you are bragging about what a success that is. What happened to long term thinking? Long term is not 50 years....nation building does not work. Period. It is a liberal fantasy.

We had two choices in Iraq. Stay there, be protectors and mentors until this radical generation that doesn't want us dies off and the next generation doesn't know anything other than us being there accepts it and moves on...or we pull out and let them kill each other over their religious fanaticism.

I vote we pull out and let them decide their future.

People on both sides of the aisle as well as military leadership predicted the current situation if we pulled out too soon and here it is.
People on both sides of the aisle as well as military leadership predicted the current situation if we continue this nation building crap. Do you think Israel and the Muslim world will ever get along? If so you are living in a fantasy world.

The Muslims are actually fighting us by generation. They have been for a while. Why we think we can change their minds overnight is beyond me.
Why you think we can change their minds ever is beyond me. It will never happen....just as they will never change our minds.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #182
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sorry ass wipe you have been checkmated . Fuck off.

Your stupid POV has been factually refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo did not negotiate in good faith, and that is why his duplicitous ass failed to secure a SOFA, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In no manner will your deflecting lies change that fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:22 AM   #183
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Who has been Shrubya's biggest Yale style "Yell-Leader?"
Right now, I'd rather be Bush's "Yell-Leader" than ....

.. your "man's" ...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...sj-107978.html

"A majority of voters — 54 percent — also said that they don’t believe Obama “is able to lead the country and get the job done,” compared with 42 percent who said they think he can."

Foreign policy was at 37%. Enjoy!

And "he" has "two more years, plus"!

Oh, BigTitsLiar, you are still wrong, and still "assuming."

Get over it, and yourself.

I did take note that you are trashing another "battle experienced" servicemember, and taking Obama's opinion over his? So, it's like I said, it has nothing to do with military experience with you, it's all about your agenda. Clinton, Obama, and now another Clinton.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:25 AM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
In simpler terms! You can put lipstick on a pig and dress it up in the finest New York City fashions.

But at the end of the day, it's still swine!
Are you switching away from Hillarious these days? You're really trashing her.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #185
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your stupid POV has been factually refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo did not negotiate in good faith, and that is why his duplicitous ass failed to secure a SOFA, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In no manner will your deflecting lies change that fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I was really surprised when I found out how stupid you are.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:54 PM   #186
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was really surprised when I found out how stupid you are.
Your stupid-ass is intrigued by doorknobs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:58 PM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What are you waiting on LL,....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's always easier from the perspective of the clouds you inhabit while sipping flavored coffees at the Barnes and Noble.

First lie LL, I do not drink coffee.

Right now there are people being lined up in ditches and shot or beheaded.

Second lie. Right now as you typed there were people being lined up and shot....who told you that? Are you typing from the ditch?

So what do you suggest?

I suggest you volunteer to go fight over there against the volunteer rebel fighters and quit asking the American soldiers and taxpayer to fight your cause.
It's not "my cause" ... But if you'd rather wait until it sets in here in this country to address the issues involved then will it be "our cause"?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...diers-by-isis/

FYI: I have never "asked" anyone to "fight" my "cause." Nor have I "asked" or "ordered" anyone to do anything I was unwilling to do. That lame-ass "ploy" might deter some from the conversation or discussion, but it does not affect me at all. So find something more intellectually honest for a change.

That is part of the problem "over there" ... it is someone else's "cause" until they end up lying in a ditch waiting their turn for the bullets to strike.

You and Obama need to get up another "foursome" and relax this afternoon.

So, you have a "tea party" at Barnes and Nobles, instead of a "coffee party"?
Old 06-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #188
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your stupid-ass is intrigued by doorknobs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Guess you are a doorknob chimp o matic. By the way who dresses you in the morning, and ties your shoes?
Old 06-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess you are a doorknob chimp o matic. By the way who dresses you in the morning, and ties your shoes?
You've surrendered, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid ass cannot factually back up your stupid POV regarding Odumbo's failure to keep troops in Iraq.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #190
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Have you offered a logical reason for succeeding to keep troops in Iraq, you blithering idiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:13 PM   #191
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why you think we can change their minds ever is beyond me. It will never happen....just as they will never change our minds.
But they are changing our minds.
I'm not advocating nation building. I am for protecting our security from foreign threats. It would be great if we could isolate from the rest of the world but that's just not possible. What is possible is for the US to be such a strong economic force that it controls what happens elsewhere. That is not necessarily the job of the Federal Government but it is the job of the Federal Government to enter into treaties that would hopefully stimulate and regulate trade.
Why is it you want the Federal Government out of State Government but you want our Federal Government to tell other nations how to govern? That seems rather convoluted to me.
The first part is really simple. I want the Federal government out of state and local government because that is how the Constitution says it should be. I would prefer that the Federal Government stay out of the way of trade between us and other nations only intervening when security of the nation is threatened. ie selling technology to other countries that can come back to bite us in the ass, piracy on the high seas, manipulation of currency etc. I personally don't think we should be telling other countries how to govern BUT if, for whatever reason, we overthrow a country's existing government and the citizens of that country want democracy then I think we have an obligation to help them achieve that. My point is that it takes time measured in generations not years. If we aren't willing to spend the generations occupying a country for the sake of that change then we must ask if it was really worth the effort in the first place.

We bolster South Korea. Let them pay for their own Defense and see how exceptional they are. As to Demming a great innovator....he but instigated a national health care system as they did in Germany. So you have two countries with built in savings..1) We pay for their security 2) Their health care costs are much lower. Now those countries are competing with us and you are bragging about what a success that is. What happened to long term thinking? Long term is not 50 years....nation building does not work. Period. It is a liberal fantasy.

Competition in a free market is healthy. Bali & Hai, Coconuts & Fish.
What if we had left Japan in September 1945 or 1946? Do you think they would be an ally now? If left with one of two choices I would much rather compete with other countries on a global scale that to continuously fight with them.

To say nation building does not work is not historically accurate and actually seems to be in direct conflict with your assertion that Japan is competing with us. Either we assisted in their economic recovery and growth or we didn't.

I vote we pull out and let them decide their future.

I don't necessarily disagree. However, we can't undo what has been done. Blame whoever you want for the current and rising instability in the region. The fact is we(the US) had something to do with that. If we leave now we must accept the fact that the people of that region will probably hate us more than ever and we WILL be a target in the future. Does that change if we had stayed. We have no way of knowing at this point. We went in to Iraq partly because a brutal dictator had no respect for basic human rights. With people being forced to dig their own graves and then shot or killed in such gruesome manners it seems like we are right back where we started...or worse.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #192
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You've surrendered, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid ass cannot factually back up your stupid POV regarding Odumbo's failure to keep troops in Iraq.
You have just been bitch slapped by i'va biggen

later chimp dick
Old 06-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #193
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Have you offered a logical reason for succeeding to keep troops in Iraq, you blithering idiot?
To prevent exactly what the fuck is happening in Iraq today, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Quote:

You have just been bitch slapped by i'va biggen

later chimp dick
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you should *new* better than that.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #194
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

To say nation building does not work is not historically accurate and actually seems to be in direct conflict with your assertion that Japan is competing with us. Either we assisted in their economic recovery and growth or we didn't.

I said it does not work for the one doing it....have you seen our debt? Fuck, have you looked at Japans?

There is no long term future in nation building when you are spending more than you are taking in. All nation building is good for is a transfer of wealth from common taxpayers to an elite few.

But if you think that is a conservative principal then more power to you. I just find it strange that all this Tea Party crying about spending never seems to include their pet projects...like nation building. And for the record....nation building is not in the Constitution.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jap...cit-2013-12-23
In the past five years -- a period that included the global financial crisis, the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and the European debt crisis -- Japan's annual spending hovered around Y100 trillion. That compares with tax revenue of around Y40 trillion, resulting in the largest sovereign debt in the industrialized world.

Quote:
. With people being forced to dig their own graves and then shot or killed in such gruesome manners it seems like we are right back where we started...or worse.
There you have it....the circle of life in the Middle East. Why should we send one more dime there? Why should one more soldier die there?

We have plenty of oil here. Let them fight it out and we will do business with the winner. Who is the bleeding heart liberal here?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:01 PM   #195
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you switching away from Hillarious these days? You're really trashing her.
Who in the hell said anything about Hillary?

Are you and your 'shine soaked pea brain trying to change the subject again?

Or are you saying all pigs are female and/or all females are pigs.

Which one is it?

Let's dig into this a little deeper, shall we?

Where did I say that I was referencing a boar or a sow?

As far as you know, the pig I was referencing could have been you.

Could it not?

Fact is, I only said pig, meaning it could have just as easily been a boar that I was referencing.

Thus it could have been our resident Sexist Boar Hog, LexiLiar that I was talking about all along.

And guess which Sexist Boar Hog took took the bait?

None other than the Lipstick wearing, Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Family, LexiLiar himself!

Give us an Oink, Oink LexiLiar, AKA: Fuk'n Swine!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women