Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #1
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Guys be careful out there

It was on the news last night, that Dallas Police have started a new initiative against prostitution. By using stings and undercover officers to arrest clients. Chief Garcia, is making it a personal mission to stop prostitution , and target the clients. Arresting over 30 on HH recently. And raiding several spas.
Being as it now carries a felony charge, we should start thinking with our big heads, and only see folks we know.
I’ve been around the hobby now, over 30 years. On the strip, in the Amps, and visiting various others. But Chief Garcia, is making this a personal mission.
Be very careful in your choices..

Crzytxn
Crzytxn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 04:04 PM   #2
InNOut
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
It was on the news last night, that Dallas Police have started a new initiative against prostitution. By using stings and undercover officers to arrest clients. Chief Garcia, is making it a personal mission to stop prostitution , and target the clients. Arresting over 30 on HH recently. And raiding several spas.
Being as it now carries a felony charge, we should start thinking with our big heads, and only see folks we know.
I’ve been around the hobby now, over 30 years. On the strip, in the Amps, and visiting various others. But Chief Garcia, is making this a personal mission.

Crzytxn
It was always better to p2p overseas anyway
InNOut is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:58 PM   #3
blueeyeswide
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post

Crzytxn
I've noticed a lot of them lying in wait near the prettiest ladies walking the block lately. There's still a lot of them out but tonight I've seen a lot more patrols than usual, although nobody has been stopped.

I can just imagine trucks of people leaving at once with businesses closing and for lease signs up everywhere pretty soon. There's already a ton of those signs up already.

They will just do it in the clubs and by word of mouth worst case, and the strippers will go to other cities if it gets too bad like the masseuses do. All of the nightlife will die off and people will wonder what happened to Dallas when all of the young people decide that Seattle or Manhattan or Vegas are better places to be. I'm in the same boat but I know who's been in the block working and who's more likely LE, places to go, etc., without doing it online. Online also creates a "paper trail" and if they're that adamant about nabbing a John of all things (when there's murderers and rapists, etc., out there) then they'll have you that way.
blueeyeswide is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 07:50 AM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Sounds like more of a rebranding effort than anything materially new or different.

Age-old advice still applies. Stick with ladies who are known, and let some other guy take all the chances.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 08:07 AM   #5
blueeyeswide
Premium Access

Known in the streets, maybe. Online is very easy to fake, especially if a website has been taken over. Then it just goes straight to the UC since all of the reviews are positive and all of the real ones aren't!
Old 03-13-2024, 04:49 AM   #6
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

StripClubs
Karaoke Bars
Hookah Spots

These will be the New HH
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:42 AM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyeswide View Post
I've noticed a lot of them lying in wait near the prettiest ladies walking the block lately. There's still a lot of them out but tonight I've seen a lot more patrols than usual, although nobody has been stopped.

I can just imagine trucks of people leaving at once with businesses closing and for lease signs up everywhere pretty soon. There's already a ton of those signs up already.

They will just do it in the clubs and by word of mouth worst case, and the strippers will go to other cities if it gets too bad like the masseuses do. All of the nightlife will die off and people will wonder what happened to Dallas when all of the young people decide that Seattle or Manhattan or Vegas are better places to be. I'm in the same boat but I know who's been in the block working and who's more likely LE, places to go, etc., without doing it online. Online also creates a "paper trail" and if they're that adamant about nabbing a John of all things (when there's murderers and rapists, etc., out there) then they'll have you that way.
I really doubt cracking down on street walkers will kill the Dallas night life or hurt business. In fact, legit business owners are part of who is driving this. In fact, this will help the area far more by making it safer.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:33 AM   #8
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Sounds like more of a rebranding effort than anything materially new or different.

Age-old advice still applies. Stick with ladies who are known, and let some other guy take all the chances.
Smart Man =Age-old advice still applies. Stick with ladies who are known, and let some other guy take all the chances.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 11:09 AM   #9
blueeyeswide
Premium Access

I was wondering what happened to the hundreds of SWs from a few weeks ago. I was there Saturday and I saw seriously 3 SWs all night in the entire area when usually it's 100+.

I'm definitely out of HH is there's no SWs. That's why I even go there. All that's left is a bunch of overpriced Mexican bars and restaurants that nobody wants to go to if they're not Hispanic because they might get robbed. The SWs will just hide in these areas and the better looking ones will work out of the strip clubs. I noticed a lot of the massage places still aren't closed but I'm sure there's a good reason why they're not.
Old 03-13-2024, 02:01 PM   #10
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

it be an election year AKA every 4 years they try to show that they earn their pay
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:12 PM   #11
2xH3Lix
Pimp Chimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
StripClubs
Karaoke Bars
Hookah Spots

These will be the New HH
Social media is also a big place to meet girls willing to play. I met one from TikTok last night and she’s not the only girl that used to advertise in the “usual places” that has gone to only using social media.
2xH3Lix is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 06:59 PM   #12
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
StripClubs
Karaoke Bars
Hookah Spots

These will be the New HH
It never occurred to me to check out karaoke and hookah spots. Thanks for the suggestion.
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:27 AM   #13
Ruth484
Registered Member

It is pretty obvious when it's an online sting (no reviews, low prices, ect)?
Ruth484 is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 12:09 PM   #14
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Not really. Local 5-0 have gotten a lot smarter about it in recent years. But, yes, if you stick with well-reviewed women you are much less likely to get popped. It’s the guys who aren’t willing to stick to that script who are most at risk.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 12:21 PM   #15
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women