Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2014, 03:30 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Snowden is a whistleblower................. ......a whistleblower who Obama doesn't want back in this country....a whistleblower whom Obama wouldn't dare put on trial.

Obama let Snowden get away............FACT JACK !

The Hillary Clinton state department fucked up the Hong Kong extradition paperwork .....on purpose while Hong Kong was holding Snowden for extradition !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:46 PM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Snowden is a whistleblower................. ......a whistleblower who Obama doesn't want back in this country....a whistleblower whom Obama wouldn't dare put on trial.

Obama let Snowden get away............FACT JACK !

The Hillary Clinton state department fucked up the Hong Kong extradition paperwork .....on purpose while Hong Kong was holding Snowden for extradition !
Oh shit I gotta do this before JD and COG get to!!!

LINK
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:53 PM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
He is not a whistle blower. He followed none of the steps a WB would/should have. He ran off to Russia, which now seems to be the RWWs favorite Family Values country, and oxidation grave damage to the U.S. Not the libs or cons, but the country. That is and never was what whistle blowing was about. He is of the same ilk as Benedict Arnold and did more harm..
If Snowden isn't a Whistleblower then he would be a spy. Snowden admits to be trained as a spy for the CIA and NSA, but at the time he leaked this information was he in the capacity of a spy? Nothing leads me to believe he was. I would think a spy would have to be on a mission with a specific objective and be working for a Government. The information a spy would gather would be done in a covert manner without the spy's identity ever being discovered. Snowden freely disclosed his identity and his findings of NSA surveillance on American citizens. That's more like a whistleblower than a spy.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:25 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Spy for us or them?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:13 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . Snowden revealed lies the government has been telling us. He uncovered government secrets that had no business being secret. He hasn't revealed secrets to our enemies. He did this because he believed the American needed to know what our government was doing. He was/is right. He is a patriot, and his story a profile in courage.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:17 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmmm . . . Snowden revealed lies the government has been telling us. He uncovered government secrets that had no business being secret. He hasn't revealed secrets to our enemies. He did this because he believed the American needed to know what our government was doing. He was/is right. He is a patriot, and his story a profile in courage.
He's a rogue. In previous administrations you'd have screamed for his execution.

Snowden isn't the problem. Assholes like YOU are!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:22 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Which previous administration would I give a pass to for lying, and demand retribution against a person who exposed their corruption? Come on, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014, name them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:36 AM   #23
DangedDragon
Gaining Momentum

See...It just isn't true. The pure-heart Snowden claims he is not a spy...

Times - Eric Snowden Denies Being Russian Spy

I think the bottom line is, he could have been a true whistle-blower by going to US newspapers first, making he allegations public, and then requesting a meeting with House of Representative members to discuss his discoveries in a public arena.

Choosing to run immediately to other countries makes him a fugitive...not a hero. Standing up for what he believed FROM THE USA, would have potentially made him a hero.
DangedDragon is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:40 AM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Iam a bit puzzled why so many people regard Snowden as a traitor, or someone out to harm the National Security of America. In essence what this guy really did was give the American citizen the heads up that the NSA was indeed looking into a part of our lives that we would ordinarily regard as private. In other words Snowden saw activity that was in violation of our Fourth Amendment rights. If the Government agency NSA came to a person's house and demanded to see their phone records, email accounts, Bank Account statements, access to their computer to see what kind of activity they engaged in online, all without a warrant, Probable Cause or the written consent of the citizen. I wonder how many people would go for that degree of invasion to our Fourth Amendment rights, that is what was essentially taking place. Now he did betray the NSA in a sense but that was only because of what he discovered.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:48 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Snowden revealed nothing to the public; the revelations were willingly published (and vetted) by the NYTs, the WAPO, the AP, NBC News and other reputable news organizations.

I am glad that the public knows about the invasive NSA programs....the "Snowden Secrets" have made us a better democracy....hopefully, his actions will rollback more of the data collection that is going on in our lives (from both the government and corporate America).

Snowden is a patriotic whistleblower; he deserves to return to this country and NOT face criminal prosecution.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:11 AM   #26
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Which is worse, our own government spying on private citizens, gathering personal information that is private, and being exposed for it or telling the terrorists what they already knew.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:26 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Snowden interview was fascinating; I think it went along way towards rehabilitating Snowden...............

Did anyone watch the post interview internet follow up discussions at NBCNews.com ?

My takeaway: Snowden would have preferred to stay in the US and get whistleblower status, but our espionage laws prevented that. The Snowden revelations have been a net positive for our democracy. He should get a presidential pardon/commutation.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #28
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

He says he tried to go through official channels before leaking information but met dead ends. Among the people he contacted, Snowden siad, was the NSA's general counsel office.
"I reported that there were real problems with the way the NSA was interpreting its legal authorities," Snowden said. "And the response, more or less, in bureaucratic language was, 'you should stop asking questions.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/us/edw...iew-10-things/
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
"And the response, more or less, in bureaucratic language was, 'you should stop asking questions.'"
Is that like ... STFU?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sense, please?

You don't make any, LLIdiot!
I didn't say it ... John Kerry did. (Please see quote).

Be careful. BigTits will jump all over you for criticizing his military hero.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women