Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2014, 10:34 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I never "adopted" anything from you. You were the brainless fuck posting (same scientists same article)
Written like a true retard.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Written like a true retard.

Yes you are glad that admitting it made you feel better.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid.
I thought you already knew.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:14 AM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Iam a bit puzzled why so many people regard Snowden as a traitor, or someone out to harm the National Security of America. In essence what this guy really did was give the American citizen the heads up that the NSA was indeed looking into a part of our lives that we would ordinarily regard as private. In other words Snowden saw activity that was in violation of our Fourth Amendment rights. If the Government agency NSA came to a person's house and demanded to see their phone records, email accounts, Bank Account statements, access to their computer to see what kind of activity they engaged in online, all without a warrant, Probable Cause or the written consent of the citizen. I wonder how many people would go for that degree of invasion to our Fourth Amendment rights, that is what was essentially taking place. Now he did betray the NSA in a sense but that was only because of what he discovered.

Jim
Be puzzled no more......

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/intel-...ry?id=22285388

Snowden is a coward and a fucking traitor. He needs to come back to the US and stand trial if he is so goddamn certain he did nothing wrong and is a patriot. Bullshit. He belongs in prison.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Be puzzled no more......

Snowden is a coward and a fucking traitor. He needs to come back to the US and stand trial if he is so goddamn certain he did nothing wrong and is a patriot. Bullshit. He belongs in prison.
A lot of politicians belong in prison as well...
If Snowden want's to come home and the government wants him to face the music then he should be allowed to put everything out on the table. The classified documents that were leaked should be unclassified(They were already leaked) and presented to a jury of regular American Citizens. If anything in those documents appear to be illegal activities violating our rights(maybe referred to a special prosecutor by the same jury) then the person or people responsible should be held to the same standard as they are trying to hold Snowden. Make it a public trial where we get to hear everything. Lay it out like that and either one side or the other will cave. My guess it would be the Government but politics will never let us know the truth.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Be puzzled no more......

If you discovered something at your place of employment that violated employees privacy such as eaves dropping on telephone conversations, personal e-mails, ect. and you knew that the information that was gathered was not work related in any way but in fact a direct violation of their rights and you decided not to take any action to thwart the companies unwarranted actions by informing those that are unaware and could be unjustly scrutinized, to me that's cowardly.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

If this had been an unidentifiable source the administration would be spinning it just as they are the Afghanistan leak..."Oh' it was just a mistake that this information got out. We will investigate the matter to find out how and why it happened and hold those responsible accountable." Then in two years it would be "Dude, that's old news".
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:30 PM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Isn't he a little young to be a "Cold War Spy"?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:30 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
He says he tried to go through official channels before leaking information but met dead ends. Among the people he contacted, Snowden siad, was the NSA's general counsel office.
"I reported that there were real problems with the way the NSA was interpreting its legal authorities," Snowden said. "And the response, more or less, in bureaucratic language was, 'you should stop asking questions.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/us/edw...iew-10-things/
Snowden couldn't work within the system, so he went outside the system. Technically he is a criminal and subject to prosecution, but he did the American people an enormous service by revealing what was happening.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
If you discovered something at your place of employment that violated employees privacy such as eaves dropping on telephone conversations, personal e-mails, ect. and you knew that the information that was gathered was not work related in any way but in fact a direct violation of their rights and you decided not to take any action to thwart the companies unwarranted actions by informing those that are unaware and could be unjustly scrutinized, to me that's cowardly.

Jim
Are you really unable to draw the distinction between your silly employment scenario and leaking classified intelligence material that is harmful to the interests of the United States? Seriously? Another classic example of how Obama Derangement Syndrome hinders the conservabots ability to reason.

Every single one of you asshats would be screaming for Snowden's head if this shit had happened during a GOP administration.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:58 PM   #40
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Snowden couldn't work within the system, so he went outside the system. Technically he is a criminal and subject to prosecution, but he did the American people an enormous service by revealing what was happening.

So espionage is only "technically" a crime now?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Are you really unable to draw the distinction between your silly employment scenario and leaking classified intelligence material that is harmful to the interests of the United States? Seriously? Another classic example of how Obama Derangement Syndrome hinders the conservabots ability to reason.

Every single one of you asshats would be screaming for Snowden's head if this shit had happened during a GOP administration.
Snowden didn't leak anything that was classified. The information he leaked was about the unwarranted surveillance of common citizens. Put aside your political views once in awhile and think about what is right.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:27 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
So espionage is only "technically" a crime now?

So, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, "technically" still means:
Quote:
a : based on or marked by a strict or legal interpretation
b : LEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He doesn't do "initial" links.

He waits until you find one, then "adopts" it as his.
If and when Ekim the Inbred Chimp ever cites a source, be sure to check it out. Nine out of nine times it'll contradict and undermine his POV.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:36 AM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout:
Well, I see that one of the Idiot twins (IB) is already spreading venom, hate and discontent this morning. It shouldn't be long before his two brothers (JD & JL) and The Patriarch (LexiLiar) along with his loyal smelly ol' Turdfly join him.

It's like a daily family reunion for the Idiot Family!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:42 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Well, I see that one of the Idiot twins (IB) is already spreading venom, hate and discontent this morning. It shouldn't be long before his two brothers (JD & JL) and The Patriarch (LexiLiar) join him.

It's like a daily family reunion for the Idiot Family!
Why don't you take your nasty ass for another dip in the canal, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
for another dip in the canal
I see that you have stole a play from The Patriarch's playbook. It's going to make Poppy Idiot sooooo proud to know that you are carrying on the Idiot Family Tradition! Airborne!

I expect Hank Jr. will break out in song at any moment!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women