Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - Strip Club - Upstate New York
Encounters - Strip Club - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #16
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post

I made no other illusions except for the fact that Paul is continually calling Sam out in public about his actions instead of handling it in private.
Asking why the PM is considered calling out a modtard these days???

And like OCD pointed out.... make it an education -- like you do in pgh....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:50 PM   #17
57fubar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Pauly might at times be a bit of a PITA......HOWEVER..........he does make very valid points.

Maybe the mods on here should take a few notes and step up their game.
57fubar is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:18 PM   #18
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

For educational purposes only, this is the portion of the GL that applies each time you publicly call Sam out with an action he performs..

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Just a few of your comments reflected at Sam:
How about ALL the mods learn to give a reason in the open so that EVERYONE benefits??? And thus.... way LESS -- "check pm".
Too bad common sense has left the building around here

I'm guessing that the members here would like a better explanation of why the "check pm" so that we could ALL become better reviewers.

Incorrect.
By stating what was lacking, it helps everyone in the community through education.

What about that do you not understand?

You don't spend enough time there then. DD is great, but with one of the mods, it's like he's working alone.... and with the other, it's like he's working with a broken arm....

These are just a few of the several times where you could have handled your concerns thru a private pm in an attempt to resolve the issues.

Just a brief history, Sam and I talked about encounters and how to go about making it easier for the OP, the mods and admins as well. If a review is missing a component, instead of just auto-rejecting it and then going back to edit the encounter to include the missing info. Then having to provide all the documentation to admins to grant PA to the member. Much easier to fix it before rejecting it.

Another example of trying to help the members to understand the minimum requirements for a review to be approved for PA:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484088
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:45 PM   #19
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
For educational purposes only, this is the portion of the GL that applies each time you publicly call Sam out with an action he performs..

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Just a few of your comments reflected at Sam:
How about ALL the mods learn to give a reason in the open so that EVERYONE benefits??? And thus.... way LESS -- "check pm".
Too bad common sense has left the building around here

I'm guessing that the members here would like a better explanation of why the "check pm" so that we could ALL become better reviewers.

Incorrect.
By stating what was lacking, it helps everyone in the community through education.

What about that do you not understand?

You don't spend enough time there then. DD is great, but with one of the mods, it's like he's working alone.... and with the other, it's like he's working with a broken arm....

These are just a few of the several times where you could have handled your concerns thru a private pm in an attempt to resolve the issues.

Just a brief history, Sam and I talked about encounters and how to go about making it easier for the OP, the mods and admins as well. If a review is missing a component, instead of just auto-rejecting it and then going back to edit the encounter to include the missing info. Then having to provide all the documentation to admins to grant PA to the member. Much easier to fix it before rejecting it.

Another example of trying to help the members to understand the minimum requirements for a review to be approved for PA:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484088
Again, if that passes for calling out a modtard, things have devolved into a sorrier state than even I had imagined.

And again.... IF this is what you would have us believe:
Quote:

And... you did in fact send the OP a PM.... why does it need to be ANNOUNCED in the thread??
The ECCIE email, and the big red envelope, AND the popup that you get telling you that you have a pm isn't enough to let the OP know that something is amiss??? You need to post it for ALL to see in the forums??? And again, if you are going to announce that something is amiss... then let us ALL know what is freaking amiss....

edit add: Perhaps you and Sam might want to rethinck that process you guys came up with
I want to be a SHMB Lawyer when I grow up....

And I'm still waiting to find out which modtard I disrespected that lead to my warning?? This post if you have forgotten:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
You are aware that someday some modturd will thinck he is overachieving and move this to another area of the board where it will do no one any good.....
Old 12-01-2018, 08:54 PM   #20
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57fubar View Post
Pauly might at times be a bit of a PITA......HOWEVER..........he does make very valid points.

Maybe the mods on here should take a few notes and step up their game.
fuckin fubar.....
Old 12-01-2018, 10:49 PM   #21
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Paul, you have been a member here for a number of years, surely you know that not everyone has the time to stay logged in multiple hours a day. And that many have their account setting set so that they don't receive notifications for obvious reasons.

Most of your questions have already been answered in my posts. If you are aspiring to become a SHMB lawyer, read the info being presented to you. Whether or not you accept it or believe it is of little importance to me. I've tried to help explain some of your questions, but as the conversation is still at the point it was to begin with, there is no point in continuing it.

And on a final note, no, I will not consider a change to a process to appease one member just because they don't like it.

Have a good day sir
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:43 AM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
thanks for pointing out something errr never mind they will never get it
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:43 PM   #23
Guest072323
Valued Poster

So to recap specifically,

Quote:
You are aware that someday some modturd will thinck he is overachieving and move this to another area of the board where it will do no one any good.....
No one has offered anything to specify which modtard was disrespected. Thus, The warning from Samcro is unwarranted.
Duly noted.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:46 PM   #24
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:

I want to be a SHMB Lawyer when I grow up....
I misspoke.
What I meant to say was:
[Sarcasm] I want to be a SHMB Lawyer when I grow up.... [/Sarcasm]
Sorry to anyone who misunderstood.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #25
Guest072323
Valued Poster

And to recap generally....

Quote:
Paul, you have been a member here for a number of years, surely you know that not everyone has the time to stay logged in multiple hours a day. And that many have their account setting set so that they don't receive notifications for obvious reasons.

Most of your questions have already been answered in my posts. If you are aspiring to become a SHMB lawyer, read the info being presented to you. Whether or not you accept it or believe it is of little importance to me. I've tried to help explain some of your questions, but as the conversation is still at the point it was to begin with, there is no point in continuing it.

And on a final note, no, I will not consider a change to a process to appease one member just because they don't like it.

Have a good day sir
I'll bet one can count on two hands how many people here have all three of the notification settings I mentioned turned off. And as a practical matter, if they are smart enough to do that, they probably aren't fucking up their reviews.... and if they did perchance make a mistake, they are probably aware that they made a mistake, and check their pm's all by themselves with no need for public shaming with no education trade off

Sounds like someone is being inflexible then.

More inflexibility? In addition to the 11 or so guys in Awbany who thinck it's a good idea to change the process, there are two or three who suggested as much in this very thread.... but whadda I know?

Quote:

Have a good day sir
And you also.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:56 PM   #26
Komey1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So Seductions is open early and many girls will offer extras?
Komey1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 06:15 PM   #27
57fubar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komey1 View Post
So Seductions is open early and many girls will offer extras?
......trying to steer this back on point?? .......good move
57fubar is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #28
Guest072323
Valued Poster

hardly
Old 12-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

All posts here not related to the encounter report should be clipped and moved to a separate new thread. And you guys could have it out there. But all of this off topic bullshit within the report is a disservice to to the OP, and had this been a provider report, to her.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #30
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Shhhhhhh

They'll probably clese it since I got the best of 'em once again.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women