Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm because dear it's a fee per person not per pop, just like at the movies. They don't give you a discount if you only make it through half the movie before falling asleep do they? HAAAAAAAA nuff said.

If I would have seen the two at different times they would have each paid four, so really I was being nice giving the $200 off.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Not much different then having to pay per provider, what's the difference. I wouldn't be surprised by having to pay full rate even if two of us were to see her. Doesn't matter anyway since I wouldn't do it anyway. Not my cup of tea. Gangbang on a woman, threesome with 2 guys no. Threesome with two gals, orgy with multiple girls and guys yes lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #18
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Well, there goes the "paying for the time" argument. As far as a doubles is concerned, it would be fun with the right lady, but it takes guys that are very secure in their sexuality and not homophobic. I'm with you CT, I might have to put it on my 'bucket list'.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Ummm because dear it's a fee per person not per pop, just like at the movies. They don't give you a discount if you only make it through half the movie before falling asleep do they? HAAAAAAAA nuff said.

If I would have seen the two at different times they would have each paid four, so really I was being nice giving the $200 off.
Actually, I thought we were paying for time, not per person or activity. Since we are paying for time, why can't two of us get together and split the fee? An hour is an hour. [BTW, the movie analogy is a really poor one.]

There are ladies out there that are done once you pop, and charge again if you want to pop again. You see this base habit referred to occasionally in reviews, and I have had the horrible experience. It generally works out so the hour for which you thought you were paying turns into 15 or 20 minutes since the provider is out the door once you pop.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #20
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's get back to topic! MFM is great for the girl. When I was very much into swinging prior to providing, I loved having two men worship my body. sensory overload! In the swinging community, everyone knows each other pretty well and are comfortable with each other. But, in the hobby, guys are really into the sex for themselves and this is not a community of an open lifestyle overall! Swinging, the guys know.each other well while in the hobby, two hobbyists seeing one provider are usually not that close, not in a let's both get naked and do this girl kind of way.

Dallas... You are such a slit! LOL... And you know that is a compliment! Gangbangs! Woohoo!

In my swinging days I use to do a Birthday Bang with a few guys. BUT, on my 40th, I had 40 guys in 40 hours!! And that is not counting some wives and GFs thrown in the mix. Wildest weekend of my life. Slept for two days.

So, would I do an MFM as a provider? Heck ya... But the two I have had were not as relaxed as it should have been. And most hobbyists fantasies deal with to women worshipping them, not two guys battling for time with the girl.

Smooch!

Lea

P.S. didn't know I was such a slut too, did you! LOL
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Actually, I thought we were paying for time, not per person or activity. Since we are paying for time, why can't two of us get together and split the fee? An hour is an hour. [BTW, the movie analogy is a really poor one.]

There are ladies out there that are done once you pop, and charge again if you want to pop again. You see this base habit referred to occasionally in reviews, and I have had the horrible experience. It generally works out so the hour for which you thought you were paying turns into 15 or 20 minutes since the provider is out the door once you pop.
Dude seriously NO! You are paying for YOUR time, he is paying for HIS time...end of discussion lol. By your theory we should have 10 guys in the same room, back to back for 20 a piece LMAO....Not gonna happen! The movie thing was perfect, because you each pay for your OWN ticket regardless of whether you double dip on the popcorn lmao. The PROVIDER still provided service to TWO GUYS...hence two fees!

It is a MINIMUM fee for time and services. No you don't get your money back if you finish faster...you are still allowed to stay and get the remainder of the time you paid for.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Ok here's the magic question to you providers. What fantasy acts would you do in a mfm threeway
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default @ LR

So on every lady's page where it says the fee is for time and companionship, that is MY time and companionship????

Mostly, I've been funnin' you. But there is a serious side to the argument. Some of the ladies who enjoy gangbangs do have a fairly low fee per participant. They may not do a session unless they have a minimum number.

I'm just saying I wouldn't be as likely to do a gangbang session if the fee is the same as the session I would do alone. Is it on my bucket list? Yes. But all things considered, if the price were the same, I'd opt for a 1 on 1 session. So sue me, I like the attention.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #24
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Actually, I thought we were paying for time, not per person or activity. Since we are paying for time, why can't two of us get together and split the fee? An hour is an hour.
It's kinda like running a car really fast; you use roughly the same amount of gas at all normal highways speeds, but if you go really fast the gas gets used up much faster. I've done this a number of times, and it really is like doing two calls back-to-back. Twice the work=twice the fee. Think of it as a "time concentrate".
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:49 PM   #25
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

If the MFM encounter, even gangbangs, is because the lady desires it for her pleasure, then the guys are the ones providing the service. If the lady is wanting it for the money, then the guys will expect their pleasure to be paramount.

Many here know I've done the full swap in civie life and FMF both civie and hobby, but when it come to multiple guys when the lady provides to both of them, I prefer MF encounters. I can't justify p4p rates with only half the time for me.

However, as I said, if the lady is the recipient of the pleasure, and the guys are there for her pleasure, then they are the providers. Even though it's the lady's business, if the arrangement is because she enjoys the activities, then I would expect her rates to reflect it.. Just like some ladies prefer one hour dates. Some prefer outcalls. It's all reflected in the rates.

The MFM encounter would take two guys who really enjoy pleasuring the lady. Among other things, the guys don't have to know each other beforehand, but they would have to be compatible. I think the lady would probably know who would be a good match to have a MFM encoubter with her.

What would probably help, is to have two ladies and two guys. Part of the activities could include the MFM interaction.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually it has NOTHING to do with me being pleased lol. I get off within the hour with ONE guy, most of the time and I don't discount for guys who allow me to do so.

It has to do with treating this as a business...not match.com or Adult Friend Finder. If all I wanted was to get off, I could just go down to the local watering hole any night of the week. The more wear and tear so to speak, is always going to be a higher tag for me.

I enjoy anal, but you won't find me giving it away because I don't want my azz looking like a busted tire in a year....makes no difference how much I enjoy it. It is a business! We are selling services, time, whatever but the basic premise is still the same.

Doing 2 guys at once is a lot more work than doing one...period. Add to the fact that you have to do another guy to make up for what you GAVE AWAY! You are likely not going to get them both off at the very same time, so when one is done you are still working on the other. When he is done you are back getting the other one ready again, and the saga continues. You don't really get any break at all in those scenarios, because I have done them.

Rates simply reflect what a lady feels her time and body are worth...it is not a reflection of her enjoyment. If that were the case we would all give it away for ten bucks and a freeze pop just because we loved being used by strangers lol. I could cum 30 times with a client, but I can tell you it would still not be as satisfying as never cumming at all with someone I was in love with.

We provide a service, enjoy what we do most of the time, and get compensated accordingly...it's that simple.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #27
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

LR, I understand exactly what you are saying.

And doing 10 guys at 20 apiece is funny, but so is each of those guys spending 6 minutes for 200 apiece.

I think for some ladies, they might prefer to adjust their rates if they really want a MFM experience or give a special.

If I may speculate, based on your rates alone, it seems to me, that you prefer longer dates (assuming the guy passes muster (that's muster, not gas. lol)). I'm not talking about specific bcd activities. It looks like you'd rather spend 2 hours with one guy than an hour apiece with each of two guys. Again, assuming the guy passes for an overnight session it looks like you encourage that, based on your rates.

And, yes I understand the business aspect and can only imagine what it's like to provide for strangers.

I understand the "in love" satisfaction and feeling.

Among the several hundred ladies -- providing different levels of service, the amount of enjoyment and the rates all vary among ladies, so it turns out.....not so simple.

Ladies are complex. Guys are simple.

Anyway, I guess the MFM doesn't happen often because of the differing views so far presented.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very perseptive young lad.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:44 AM   #29
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

hhmmm, well how does one get from the client list to the personal list? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote--I've heard of some providers who like gang bangs with as many guys as possible.

ME/ME/ME!!!{in personal & client life}..lol!!
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:52 AM   #30
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

If a guy wants an MFM, then I am going to charge.

If I want an MFM, I am calling some close guy fuckbuddies and have at it for free!!!! That's because they pleasure me and I don't have to worry if they got their money's worth!! LOL

Hell, if they were good enough, I might pay them!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women