Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default DATY-Ladies only repond-Guys, read & learn

I've been told numerous times I'm very good with my tongue, and it does go to my head! A number of years ago before my hobbying started, my wife and I just had a so-so BCD life so to kick start a change, we went to the toy store and picked up a video and toys about oral techniques. Up to that point I was utterly clueless as to how to pleasure a woman, and she was a little worried about damaging my ego, so she never gave me any guidance.
My point being, I will tell you what and how I like the bj you're giving me, would you girls tell me what and how you'd like me to give you a satisfying tongue lashing w/o the worry of hurting my ego?
You're also welcome to include any details on your likes and dislikes on technigues. Pics are also welcome, but you can pm them to me if you don't want them up for general viewing

After all, most guys want you to enjoy yourself too, and if you truely do, that brings us back.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't tell you...would have to show you. Best daty I ever had was from a woman, and no I am not naming names!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

LR, videos are OK!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Why do you assume women are the sole authority on how their pussy should be eaten?

If you are as good as you claim, you should have shocked them at how good you can make them feel with little or no direction. The real artist makes them feel parts of their body tremble that they didn't even know existed until your tongue found it.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You have a reading comprehension issue lol. I never said anything about women being the authority...some of them are horrible. What I said was, "so far, the best I have ever had just happened to be a woman." Sorry if that bothers you.

If only your suggestion on telling guys what to do was so easy...most of them don't listen or don't even care, because trust me I have tried. No complaints at all from guys in TN. I get at least 10 orgasms a week there, and they don't need much direction....they just know what to do for me.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #6
hd
Valued Poster

Women are the sole authority on this subject, it's their body and they know better than anyone else what they like, and each one is different in the way daty is applied, so I welcome when they direct me on what and how to apply said tongue. Just as I direct their bj. When all is good, you should only hear moaning!

And, I didn't say I was good, but I've been told that.

Should I take this as a challenge to a tongue-off ANONONE. We'll need to find a lady that will be impartial, maybe even a panel of ladies would be better?
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 PM   #7
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I can't tell you...would have to show you. Best daty I ever had was from a woman, and no I am not naming names!
Yeah baby! It wasn't me though.

Hey, I'm curious. Is this a threAD, or a thread?
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ask the OP lol.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Damn hd! I wish they would tell me that. What's the secret? I just get slapped and asked to do K9 and then to leave.
Charlie_Harper is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
hd
Valued Poster

Point of the thread is would you (provider) tell me or guide me during daty, or just lay back and look at the ceiling and fake it until I was done thinking I satisfied your "O" ? You may think that giving direction would kill his ego?

Just curious how any provider might handle this situation?
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I'm sorry. You can usually tell if I'm enjoying myself or not. Sometimes, it depends on how well hydrated I am. Both males and females have been rewarded by me.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #12
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
You have a reading comprehension issue lol. I never said anything about women being the authority...
That was directed at the OP, doll. Thanks for playing though. . .

hd, no not all women are the sole authority on their bodies. Some of them are quite clueless actually. Most consummate providers do not fit in this classification, but you can always teach even the most experienced lady a trick or two if you put forth some effort to be observant, intuitive, and then adapt your knowledge and skill as your interpret their cues--they don't have to sound like a Tom-Tom giving you turn by turn instruction.

I would tend to think that would be a bit tedious, eh ladies?

As to a tongue off, sure I am game--you pick up the session fee if I can make London squirt further than you can.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

It has been my experience, both personal and professional that if someone is truly unskilled they are also the one most likely to either be offended by direction or to simply not listen. This is the same sort of person who assumes that because they are getting aroused their partner must be as well. Paying attention to subtle cues is so so important but if you can't do that, well, you probably aren't very good in bed lol. I have had some truly godawful head in my life, to the point that for a few years anytime someone started moving down I would stop them. Bad head is worse than no head (i know you men might disagree).

But professionally, I offer encouragement when they do good things (ooh you gave me goosebumps!) and only do out and out directions when they are hurting me (no grinding your teeth against my clit!). If I can't stop it, or fix it, a good "i need you now" is usually a pretty effective way to move on to something else.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
That was directed at the OP, doll. Thanks for playing though. . .

hd, no not all women are the sole authority on their bodies. Some of them are quite clueless actually. Most consummate providers do not fit in this classification, but you can always teach even the most experienced lady a trick or two if you put forth some effort to be observant, intuitive, and then adapt your knowledge and skill as your interpret their cues--they don't have to sound like a Tom-Tom giving you turn by turn instruction.

I would tend to think that would be a bit tedious, eh ladies?

As to a tongue off, sure I am game--you pick up the session fee if I can make London squirt further than you can.

London does not squirt period! Sorry boys!
Old 12-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
London does not squirt period! Sorry boys!
You mean YET. You just haven't met the right guy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women