Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG you did not just say that lame azz line...you did didn't you. Thought you were different lmao!

FYI that's the very reason so many women can't tell a guy what they like, because the guy already thinks he knows. Now we know you are the exception of course, but you get my meaning.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Unfortunately, some of this thread is going the direction I figured it was going to head (no pun intended), and become a "I can make her cum harder than you can" kind of thread. Boys! Stop it!

I appreciate hearing the thoughts of London, Anova, Lillianna and other ladies. Since I am a DATY freak (whole sessions of nothing but), I enjoy reading these types of threads.

Best thing I know to do is simply ask your lady how she likes it. Some ladies have "meaty lips" and enjoy having them sucked and nibbled harder than others. Many ladies like a more subtle approach (don't think I wasn't paying attention, Silly Girl) and don't want you to chew. Some like fast flicks with your tongue across their clits. Some want you to avoid the clit altogether because of its sensitivity. So, I'll ask ahead of time. What do you like? What's it going to take to get you to where you want to be? And tell me if I'm doing something you don't like.

If, however, I'm doing something you DO like, squeeze your thighs together so my head can't move from that spot! It's amazing sometimes what just the tip of the tongue can do. It doesn't have to act like a lap dog every time. Just small little touches with the tip. I swear sometimes I have been able to feel pulses just by barely touching a woman's clit.

I tease the ladies I visit and flirt with in ECCIE chat about looking for my "Timex Girl". As the old watch commercial said "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...". I'm open for timex girl challenge contestants anytime!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #18
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Unfortunately, some of this thread is going the direction I figured it was going to head (no pun intended), and become a "I can make her cum harder than you can" kind of thread. Boys! Stop it!

I appreciate hearing the thoughts of London, Anova, Lillianna and other ladies. Since I am a DATY freak (whole sessions of nothing but), I enjoy reading these types of threads.

Best thing I know to do is simply ask your lady how she likes it. Some ladies have "meaty lips" and enjoy having them sucked and nibbled harder than others. Many ladies like a more subtle approach (don't think I wasn't paying attention, Silly Girl) and don't want you to chew. Some like fast flicks with your tongue across their clits. Some want you to avoid the clit altogether because of its sensitivity. So, I'll ask ahead of time. What do you like? What's it going to take to get you to where you want to be? And tell me if I'm doing something you don't like.

If, however, I'm doing something you DO like, squeeze your thighs together so my head can't move from that spot! It's amazing sometimes what just the tip of the tongue can do. It doesn't have to act like a lap dog every time. Just small little touches with the tip. I swear sometimes I have been able to feel pulses just by barely touching a woman's clit.

I tease the ladies I visit and flirt with in ECCIE chat about looking for my "Timex Girl". As the old watch commercial said "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...". I'm open for timex girl challenge contestants anytime!

AMEN! I am so unlike most women in what I think is erotic while a guy is down there. I don't like more than one finger ever, and I don't want it all the way up there. Light, slow, long puppy dog licks...none of that biting and spitting on it thanks! And for Pete's sake dont just focus right on the clit the entire time..it's like a baseball field. Hit all the damn bases but always come back home.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Damnit London, a road trip to N.O. might be in order!

I'm not much of using a finger either and only one if I do. But I have used one of those small curved vibrators while licking like a puppy dog!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
...none of that biting and spitting on it thanks!

YES! If she isn't producing enough moisture it is (probably) because she isn't turned on. Drooling all over the place is not going to help that lol
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #21
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
YES! If she isn't producing enough moisture it is (probably) because she isn't turned on. Drooling all over the place is not going to help that lol
Exactly! I want to swallow what YOU produce, not spit my nasty saliva on you... Now, if you want a soft kiss so you can taste yourself on my tongue, I'm not gonna argue with that request...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #22
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't like slobbers or a lot of pressure.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #23
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Getting a little off the subject of would you tell the guy how to give a good daty if you weren't enjoying how he was doing it, but let me add, I do love to rub my face in a nice well lubricated kitty, of course I always make sure I have a good clean shave, no stubble.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #24
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as you don't have a hang nail, jagged nail and you do have clean hands:
Tongue on clit plus a digit is nice.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #25
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
OMG you did not just say that lame azz line...you did didn't you. Thought you were different lmao!
It wasn't a line, London. All women are anatomically capable of a squirting orgasm. They just need a partner that:

1) Knows the proper techniques (or get's lucky and hits the right spot).

2) They can trust to relax and let go of their orgasm, especially if they are new to that type of orgasm, because they have to push pass the "I am urinating, not cumming" threshold, because at first the sensation does feel similar.

I am not saying I would be that guy, but if we are in the right place, at the right time. . .maybe.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That is actually NOT a fact. Every woman's body is different. I could not even deliver a 5lb. baby when every woman is supposed to be built for child birth. Had nothing to do with the position or contractions...just physically impossible. Not all men produce large amounts of semen, just as all women don't produce it either. It is not a fact, and I am not capable of doing it regardless of how good a guy or gal is. I have had the most intense orgasms both g spot and clitoral, and I simply don't squirt. I may have the ability to do it, but my body does not produce enough of the stuff that should come out lol. I don't even have a different taste like most do when you go from regular lubrication to actual orgasm. I am a freak of nature..sorry!!

I will let you try like hell though!!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #27
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:

I will let you try like hell though!!
Like I said. . .maybe.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

GRRRRRRRRRRRR whatever!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #29
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post

Yeah, but I enjoy DATY so much I can't help but drool.

Sorry
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #30
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Lick it, suck it, tongue it....then kiss me deeply!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women