Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Wink Doubles sessions advice, ladies and gents welcome

I had tried for a good amount of time to have a doubles overnight. And I would like some advice and pointers on the type of doubles session I would prefer. I would prefer a session where the focal point of the session is my pleasure. I was wondering if this seems somewhat selfish.......or more formally, less appealing for providers to contemplate when seeing a potential client. Is girl on girl a mandatory and necessary part of the equation that makes a double session better and worth doing and better received.Would this on the most part affect the moral of the session. Does it kill the incentive to offer it for any ladies besides the fee? And lastly is this doubles session more limited for a better success rate to prior clients.

I'm all about both ladies being mutually satisfied as part of the fantasy at least for me is to be overwhelming for two ladies physically although it might differ greatly from a 1 on 1 overnight. And a good pleasure to sleep and cuddle surrounded by two women.

I never was much into watching girl on girl, but I have never been in the presense of two women getting intimate like that.

I have heard many times before from reading reviews seeing a lady you have met before will usually make the session much better. Because they know what you like and can find a lady that compliments that. So I know this is a common step, but I'm not opposed to first time meets, if her. Reputation for good service proceeds her.

Usually from good back channel information guys will suggest to me a lady I might seek on an overnight. !nd as I have gotten older and more sexually experienced, its harder to find "the eat your wheaties type" and for large bloocks of time booked its harder to find ATF's that cater to that. And only an ATF at that point I would feel comfortable asking about one. And most don't do doubles and rather be totally independent. Its seems to be the one hobby activity on my bucket list that has escaped my grasp.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Honest opinions from both hobbyist and providers would be very welcome.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a doubles is best when the girls are actually into each other and everyone if having fun at the same times. Example: I love being between the legs of a sexy woman while she pleasuring a man at the same time. Everyone is playing and enjoying each other. I also love being able to "share" while please a man....If the girls are not into each other, its just not as enjoyable for everyone IMO.
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
gman44

Encounters: 203

I agree and the lovely lady above me with her playmate KellyTNT is what you should do
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #4
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If I may weigh in on the other side. I've been asked about doubles before and my response is always "I don't eat pussy" which usually ends the conversation. A double date in which it is all focused on the guy would be perfect to me. I know very well that I am in the minority here. If it was a MFM instead of a FMF I would expect the guys to be paying attention to me and not to each other. At the end of the day, if you want two girls to show up and not mess around with each other, you shouldn't feel bad about it if that is what you want.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with IVY...a good doubles sessions is one where "both women are connected to each other in more intimate ways"!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I also agree with Ivy, if what YOU want is for everything to be focused on you, then you should have it. Its YOUR money, and it should get you what you want.

I have found in the past that a good doubles session includes the following:
1. Familiarity between the gentleman and BOTH ladies
2. Familiarity between the two ladies to participate
3. A clear understanding of what the paying party's preferences are
4. A willingness to communicate (more of this, less of that, etc)
5. Emergency services on standby for when you're worn out to hell!
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
gfeamanda
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 46817
My Bio Page

If you want two women to focus only on you throughout the session, with no play between them, why not find two suitable straight ladies?
gfeamanda is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfeamanda View Post
If you want two women to focus only on you throughout the session, with no play between them, why not find two suitable straight ladies?
Would that still be considered a threesome then, nothing better then having the two ladies enjoying themselves also.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #9
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It's been awhile since I last tried this but in my experience the ladies involved do less with another lady there than they do when they are alone. I guess they are worried what the other gal is thinking.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
A double date in which it is all focused on the guy would be perfect to me. I know very well that I am in the minority here.
I hope you not in the minority in this regard, but I can definitely understand why ladies who felt this way would not be in the majority.

What I think is more so a potential issues with two ladies who aren't bisexual is there means to coexist session and service wise via compatibility. I was more so worried for example like one provider might give me BBBJ service, and when the other provider would take over the BBBJ or attend to the boys while the other gives head.......she might feel inclined to wipe away the ladys salivary work because she doesn't want to interact like that. Or let's say I wanted a tease of sex and occasionally play with the boys....I PRINCIPALLY JUST DON'T WANT THE NON BISEXUAL WOMEN TO HAVE HANGUPS LIKE THAT. I don't want anyon to feel as though they are a third wheel.....or merely a means for sexual convience while the other tags in. Its still centered on mutual pleasure for the lades, similar to a 1 on 1 overnight I'd usually persue.

So I'm concerned more about the compatibility of service with respect to my preferences, the ladies moral during the session since the primary emphasis is to put attention to me. Similar to a provider who MFM seeing two or more clients. I guess I'm just curious as to if ladies feel that is a negative incentive wise to take that date as opposed to a session wear the ladies did Bi activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
If it was a MFM instead of a FMF I would expect the guys to be paying attention to me and not to each other.
That is an excellent point.

I felt that way too, but I was more so concerned about the perception. When I read these reviews which are usually 1 to 2 hours in length.....he guys just sit back and go through the motions at the ladies service choice. I'm not knocking that....but for the pretty premium of double rates in general.....I have never seen a where the guy was somewhat assertive in what he wanted during the session. I was more so concerned with the perception ladies felt beforehand on a firstnight doubles meet than anything.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfeamanda View Post
That's pricipally the point I was looking for to fulfill the fantasy. But I didn't want to limit only straight providers to the list of ladies I could see. I guess I WAS CONCERNED MAYBE IF I did DATY on one lady, would the other lady cringe if I kissed her right after. Trivial things like that pop into mind when I think about two straight ladies.

But every session is really a fantast whether its one on one or not. What those ladies do outside of the session lifestyle wise is of no overt concern to me, but session wise especially for an overnight doubles....I didn't know if many would consider that kosher. Believe it or not some ladies would percieve that to be sort of a sexually selfish thing to hear. I asked a lady about it pursuing......and she took offense to it. And after that no reference or good report as to demeanor as to my attitude can fix her perception of me at that point. But its good to dodge a bullet too.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

From my standpoint, the need for the two providers to be into each other has a very practical basis. I'm not going to book a short, one pop, two girl session. I want two hour and at least two pops. And what the hell am I going to do between rounds? Something to get me in the mood and recharged faster is certainly a good thing.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

For a good FMF threesome, the girls need to be into each other. Obviously, it is probably best if the girls have had a past working relationship, but it can work out if the girls are into each other. The absolutely worse threesome is when the girls do not perform girl on girl fun. Might as well book back to back sessions and see the girls individually. What makes a FMF fun is when all 3 parties are playing with each other. There is nothing more sexy than having a woman on your cock while the other girl is eating out the first girl's pussy.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #14
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Maybe London and Noami might be a great double
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #15
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
There is nothing more sexy than having a woman on your cock while the other girl is eating out the first girl's pussy.
A man after my own pussy....HAHA sorry but I 100% agree with that statement!
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women