Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Do You Always Get What You Pay For?

Okay, I want to start by saying that I fully support every provider's right to determine what her time is worth and what she is comfortable doing in that time. Also, I always book with GFE providers. I really don't want this to deteriorate into another debate over what GFE is, so stipulate that it entails attitude, many intangible elements, and a couple of specific activities (kissing and DATY--not even going near the whole CBJ vs. BBBJ thing). In my market, the minimum for that appears to be about $250/hr.

So within those parameters, I've found little correlation between price and quality of experience. Some providers I have seen who have higher rates are worth every penny, but the degree of variability is extremely high. For example, on a trip to Florida last year I ended up seeing three different providers, with rates ranging from $250 to $500 per hour. All had great reviews, albeit not on the most reliable of sites. None of them were bad experiences, but I had the best time by far with the lady who charged $250, while the lady who charged $500 was 45 minutes late, forgot to bring necessary supplies, and, while she was very sweet it was the sweetness of Karo syrup rather than honey--generic and overprocessed.

So ladies, how do you determine your rates in comparison to others in your area, and gents, how do you assess whether a higher rate is going to be worth it?
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
jfarmer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

There is no guarantee of anything as far as I can tell,the only thing to guide you is experience,as you said some of the best times are with providers who charge less..I watch reviews and discussion topics and google all phone numbers before I call anyone,but,you are still at their mercy when you arrive.The local market her is around the 200 mark but there are alot of variation in what that brings to the table.
jfarmer is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Reviews are a big thing for me, I will always check reviews if the lady is new to me. I will also pm the clients if I know them and ask about the lady, sometimes even if I do not know the hobbyist I will ask, 90% of the time I will get a reply back.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well, first of all, it's hard for me to believe this thread will not deteriorate.

Every lady I have seen has gotten a "yes" recommendation (back when I was giving reviews). That's because I feel that if she delivers the basics, she deserves a "yes." And as L has said many times, the rate has no relationship to the level of service or the experience that you have. And, as L has also said, some "click" more than others.

The only time I have panned a lady is after an NC/NS experience, and I will not see a lady who has a known NC/NS alert.

Now, my personal satisfaction is pretty low...not anybody's problem but mine. But I do believe that your experience is different from one lady to the next.

Do you always get what you pay for? No.
  • I've been shortened time.
  • I've been shortened services.
  • The lady has shown up extremely late (I canceled one that wanted me to wait an addition 4 hours).
But they always got "yes" recommendations b/c they did the deed.

In the end, you can't possibly assess ahead of time whether or not the higher rate is worth it. The only thing that will tell you that is seeing her once. Once you know that, you can assess whether seeing her again is worth it.

Having said all that, there are some ladies who are just too tempting. I'd try it just to see.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Charles, If you look anything like your avatar.. I'll do you for free! LOL!!!!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No shit Naomi, thats the hottest avatar/man ive ever seen!!!! I drool every time i look at it!!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Do You Always Get What You Pay For?

Absolutely!! In every transaction in every walk of life. Every single penny's worth every time.

Oh!! So you mean that the hobby is just like everything else in life in that regard??!!! Welcome to the real world.

Just like the real world, you've got to do your research, keep your ear do the ground, have a good bullshit detector, and beware of deals that are too good to be true. And even with all of that, you still can only minimize your odds of drawing the black bean every now and then. (Although I must say, that I have generally found at least a rough correlation between quality and price and a slightly stronger correlation between looks and price, if you widen the price boundaries wide enough.)
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you get what you pay for . Unless

You smell and when I offer my shower you say no.
You short my donation
You are an ass
You bite my lady parts
You are aggressive

Not sure how to answer the rate question. I dont want to see a billion gents. So I keep it at 200 and above, I do have to eat, survive and be comfortable, so im not going to charge truck stop prices. I also want to see gentlemen who want to see me. Not just because my prices is low. And they cant pass up a good deal.

Hope that answers your question. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
jfarmer
Account Disabled

I tend to look for someone I beleive to be a quality provider,I mean when I decided to be involved in the hobby there wasnt a thought of how much money I could save getting less than what I wanted.I for one will pay the price if the service is quality,The saying goes if you cant afford the best-go without.I always donate more than the asked figure especially if I have seen the provider before and I know her services are good.I have always thought that providers should be treated well and with respect because I know not all the guys they see are as nice as I am.It might be a good thing for all guys in the hobby to be a little more respectful,after all shes a woman first and a provider second..just my opinion for what its worth.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awwwe Jfarmer, a true gentleman you are!!! Your opinion is a most appreciated one , a big kiss sent to u from me!!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #11
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Interesting topic, I have paid the higher rates 250 to 350 and in my opinion it's a crap shoot. I have concluded that price means nothing as it relates service (GFE). Because of the varing results I have put limits in place as to what I will spend, which is 150. Sounds low but I can generate a much longer list of providers I have visited for 100-150 and have had unforgettable experiances, compared 200+ I have spent and have left wishing to have taken matters into my on hand(Lol). I also will not visit providers under 25 yrs of age, and really preferr the ones 35+ (hard to come by), these are the ones that will leave you breathless.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
jfarmer
Account Disabled

I beleive that most providers conciter what they do as a business,I for one am a beleiver in finding the best place to do business,so if I pay a little more than the next guy dont kid yourself she notices when she counts the cash after you leave.The next time her phone rings and its you I can guarantee that your experience will be better the second time than it was the first. I have read reviews of providers I have seen and the guy claims something completely different than what I experienced,probably cause he payed the donation and not a penny more.You go into the "same old shit "catagory.I personally dont have an age requirement young and older are both fun.Its all in the impression you make as a customer.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Oh no, another rate thread lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfarmer View Post
....so if I pay a little more than the next guy dont kid yourself she notices when she counts the cash after you leave.The next time her phone rings and its you I can guarantee that your experience will be better the second time than it was the first.
You personally can't guarantee that, she only knows she might get tipped again. If she needs more motivation to give "better" service monetarily, she should just increase her rates right? And if you do see a lady again, and decide not to tip as the first time......how does a return visit not warrant better service the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfarmer View Post
.....probably cause he payed the donation and not a penny more.You go into the "same old shit "catagory.
That's cool if she thinks that....but instead of having that mantra of the same ole shit as you say, she could simply increase her rates and make a tip every time. Id rather tip with continued return trips if she was that exceptional. And you have to consider some guys like variety and will not see the same lady twice, making exceptions for a few.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
jfarmer
Account Disabled

That wasnt meant to be a set in stone guideline for anyone,its just a discussion forum and I was simply stating what works for me.I do have regulars that I see,and occasionally see a new one,unless the service is bad I will repeat,Ive never had a provider raise her rates on me thinking it was worth a few more bucks if she did so.If you see a different one each time then this obviously dosent apply.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #15
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Yes you get what you pay for . Unless

You smell and when I offer my shower you say no.
You short my donation
You are an ass
You bite my lady parts
You are aggressive

Not sure how to answer the rate question. I dont want to see a billion gents. So I keep it at 200 and above, I do have to eat, survive and be comfortable, so im not going to charge truck stop prices. I also want to see gentlemen who want to see me. Not just because my prices is low. And they cant pass up a good deal.

Hope that answers your question. :-)
I doubt any provider I've ever seen would accuse me of any of the transgressions you list (although who knows, I could be wrong).

And your listed rates are about average for the range I listed, so I definitely wouldn't be complaining there. My point, such as it is, is that there may well be providers charging much more than you do who give a lesser experience. Is your rate set purely based on what you need to get by and the number of clients you want to see or do you look at what others are doing as a measure of what the traffic will bear?
Gryphon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women