Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2017, 04:10 PM   #1
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What's the deal?

I have people ask me to come to mobile constantly, well I'm back, but then cancel cancel cancel or always in a money bind as of today. So does mobile just want to do hh visits and qv now?? Did I miss a memo? Sitting in this hotel alone is kinda boring guys! So let me know, does LA just want the cheaper options?
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
Sarah Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 280986
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with you Miss Addison
I know I had a small run of being over booked and missing some time with a few friends in the past..I absolutely loved being in Mobile. Now that my agenda is completely clear of all set backs...I moved back.
I am beginning to second guess the move. Getting lonely and afraid ��!

Guys you have two of the sweetest treats in Mobile wondering why. I even ran specials to say thanks.
850-261-9688
Sarah Bella is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:58 PM   #3
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Come on guys we are always talking about the lack of quality providers in the area and now we have two having trouble getting anyone to book. Let's step up to bat so we can keep some quality in our area!
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 05:58 PM   #4
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Unfortunately it's as you said and this crazy phenomenon is spreading everywhere. The sad thing about it that most people who practice the hobby don't think about is it's simply supply and demand and if quick visits is what is being asked for more often than anything else then the price of those visits are going to go up because the girls who provide the services have to make a living just like everyone else. I do my research and choose carefully and for me I want to have more time with a person to enjoy being with them and to really appreciate the experience not just wham bam and out the door. The sad thing is most guys who hobby don't think about the fact that with every quick visit they book they're driving the price of those visits up and up because if that's all anybody is asking for the girls have to charge enough money to make it worth their while. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:20 PM   #5
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammiejammer View Post
Unfortunately it's as you said and this crazy phenomenon is spreading everywhere. The sad thing about it that most people who practice the hobby don't think about is it's simply supply and demand and if quick visits is what is being asked for more often than anything else then the price of those visits are going to go up because the girls who provide the services have to make a living just like everyone else. I do my research and choose carefully and for me I want to have more time with a person to enjoy being with them and to really appreciate the experience not just wham bam and out the door. The sad thing is most guys who hobby don't think about the fact that with every quick visit they book they're driving the price of those visits up and up because if that's all anybody is asking for the girls have to charge enough money to make it worth their while. MJ
Very true. I enjoy a good QV from time to time, but I'm generally a half-hour or hour kinda guy. It's really a shame that Mobile doesn't have a decent selection of quality, reliable providers that have reasonable rates. It'd save me a lot of gas if there were a few.

I live across the bay, so I just started going to Pensacola for most of my encounters. There are several excellent providers there, and It's close enough. I've also started exploring the talent in the Biloxi/Gulfport area.

The only current provider in Mobile that I've seen is Sara (Dream08Girl). She's a good one, but not really my cup of tea. I started seeing her before she discovered ECCIE and it looks like her rates have gone up since those days. Haven't seen her in probably close to a year, but at one time I was a regular.

Tried, unsuccessfully to see Sarah Bella last week. After responding pretty quickly to my initial PMs, she just disappeared.... Too bad, I've seen her sister Vivian in Ocean Springs (She is a great one!!) and I was hoping to "complete the set".

I'd love to find a couple of good reliable go-to gals in Mobile, but so far, no luck.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #6
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm actually in mobile 2-4x's a month on a fairly consistent basis. Rates do change based on location and demand as well. But most of us ladies are reasonable lol
Mobile has finally opened up to me and welcomes me with open arms and I'm pretty sure I've left each with a smile ��
Old 09-06-2017, 05:51 PM   #7
Allin2day
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default We need to meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
I'm actually in mobile 2-4x's a month on a fairly consistent basis. Rates do change based on location and demand as well. But most of us ladies are reasonable lol
Mobile has finally opened up to me and welcomes me with open arms and I'm pretty sure I've left each with a smile ��

We definitely need to meet next time you are in Mobile.....
Allin2day is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:56 PM   #8
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
These arms are definitely open for you
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #9
pbrun90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:

You can go on ahead and remove the "in the making" as a suffix to the legendary status because that was one of the best hours of my life. Unless I'm dead or gone you can go on ahead and reserve me an hour. I still want my double date addison scott
pbrun90 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #10
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I shall be back at the end of this week y'all!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women