Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2017, 10:59 AM   #16
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Right you are bladtinzu, the Pagani Huayra has an advantage in HP and weight since it uses a single stage clutch and therefore a lighter trans I am way too old to try to test the 918's max performance. I do intend to take it to a European track and give it a go at high speed driving though. I just haven't made up my mind where yet. My main concern is I don't want to be one who wrecks this work of art.
You wreck it you wreck it. Just the looming variable we all deal with when we decide to give it hell. Sure insurance will have a fit and usually total it but that gives a prospective buyer 10 years down the road an entry into one at a below market value price like some of the totaled and rebuilt F40's, F50's, and Enzo's have done today.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:15 PM   #17
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Insurance? Hahahahahaha, yes I carry tons of liability but only have full coverage on my boat, an Oyster 675.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:43 AM   #18
loveitdou
Premium Access

Well here I am with 3 very nice super cars and 1 F250 super duty and a MB 500LD sedan. So what's next...I bought a 68" sail boat and hired a very experienced, nice and competent crew (since I am total in-competent about sailing) I have had the boat moved from Palma, Mallorca to a marina just south of the French border in Spain- still a 3 hour ride from Andorra but not in Barcelona. I am having the boat geared up for blue water sailing and hope to be "allowed" to do some steering once we are clear of traffic And after the Captain does my training and gives me the OK.LOL

First big trip is in a week or so when we sail to the Canary Islands in the Atlantic about 2500 N. Miles. I will be taking along some "entertainment" and hope she doesn't get sea sick-not me either
Old 08-01-2017, 12:52 PM   #19
T_H_O_R
BANNED

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
have anyone watch glory "civil war movie" - sceen at house when well disciple soldier vs soldier got shot putting hand on white woman / stealing " where barefoot kid "

NO WEB, NO MOBILE NETWORK( FISHING IN THE GULF OF MEXICO), LAYER WINDOWS INSULATION ...DID I MENTION FARMING FISH EGG WAY TOO ... GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

UNFIT TO WHERE THE UNIFORM OR BE A PUBLIC SERVANT

I AM NOT A SOLDIER/MARRIED/AM SINGLE SO LADY COME ON BY ...lol

BTW, I THINK cjohnny54 has a EM FIELD or force field around him that been weaken lately!
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:58 AM   #20
loveitdou
Premium Access

oops WRONG BOAT! My Captain, a very experienced sailor has convinced me to go back to the broker in Palma, Mallorca and trade up to the almost new 75' boat . The broker told me I could trade up without penalty within 30 days and I didn't pay much attention to that. My Captain convinced me the 75 footer would better accommodate my whole immediate family should I get them to Europe at the same time. I wish I'd talked to my Captain first , I guess it's OK since I am only loosing time, a valuable commodity at my age. We are sailing to Palma as I enter this and talked to the broker who said he is happy to do the deal.

The 75 footer is a 2016 build and has 4 cabins and heads vs 3. It is similarly automated to the 65 footer so it will not need more crew to safely sail. I am interested in sailing around the world so I will need the 4 member crew and might hire 1 additional crew member for the world transit. It is not my intention to ever try to sail this craft myself, for 1 thing it looks like it is more physically demanding than I am capable of and the other is I intend to take it easy, sit back and enjoy for once in my life. Needless to say I am excited about the prospect because these are beautiful well crafted boats.

Re: T_H_O_R ....WHAT???? SOUNDS LIKE GOOD DR**S. Enjoy yourself!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women