Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #106
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I guess the OP wasn't really "out" of this thread.]
Lucky fer you!

Yeah....it suddenly became fun. It started out really lame, I admit. But now....we got cucks comin in from Tex-ass...including a Mod that I ain't NEVER seen in these parts (a REAL one, I think!)... and from 2nd city and everywhere. It's a regular sword fight! And I am damn flattered.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:20 PM   #107
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Yeah, I remember when rooster didn't have a red and yellow card under his avatard.

He went all banty rooster in the alert forum. Then, his ass got caponized, and just that quick he had a red and yellow card under his avatard.

That was fucking awesome.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:06 PM   #108
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
He went all banty rooster in the alert forum.
ans remembers whos it ...was who done mades that ...alert thread so special

...certainly ...nots yer ...plastic man

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:19 AM   #109
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Yeah, I remember when rooster didn't have a red and yellow card under his avatard.

He went all banty rooster in the alert forum. Then, his ass got caponized, and just that quick he had a red and yellow card under his avatard.

That was fucking awesome.
Ooooh! You put me in my place! What's next? Tellin me to go play in traffic, like spa does?

If ya think me getting bumped out of yer little boyz club is bothering me in the slightest...you ain't been laid in far too long. You and wakey might wanna lighten up on padding your post counts for awhile, maybe try fuckin some whores. Then again...you two cucks are neck-and-neck in the "Top Posters" contest, and I'm thinckin that the first one of you that blinks is gonna get buried by the other....

BTW, None of us still know what the faak you tards are talkin about with this "card" shit...but we don't care. You boyz and your smarmy little inside jokes are only amusing yerselves. It looks pretty hard up.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #110
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

BTW, None of us still know what the faak you tards are talkin about with this "card" shit...but we don't care.....It looks pretty hard up.
Never mind! I figgered it out...

For those that may be asking "WTF?" about this "card" shit...

Here are some super secret pics from areas of the board that are only visible to Mods...and evidently, some "Almost Mods." I know I am risking another "warning"....AGAIN.... by posting these...but....

Here are the cards "under my Avatar" (whose name is "Roo" - thank you very much...and he would appreciate you calling him by that.... and NOT by the insensitive and politically incorrect "tard" word).

I'm well on my way to getting a complete set! So far, I have 3 of the biggest players...Wakey, dearhunter, and pyramider! Beat THAT hand!

Old 08-19-2017, 09:37 AM   #111
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Who am I to judge you on your bathroom literature. You got to be you.

rooster has finally come out of the closet.

Does stc know he had a faggot for a modtard?

Are all caponized roosters gay?

I'm just asking.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:25 AM   #112
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Ooooh! You put me in my place! What's next? Tellin me to go play in traffic, like spa does?

If ya think me getting bumped out of yer little boyz club is bothering me in the slightest...you ain't been laid in far too long. You and wakey might wanna lighten up on padding your post counts for awhile, maybe try fuckin some whores. Then again...you two cucks are neck-and-neck in the "Top Posters" contest, and I'm thinckin that the first one of you that blinks is gonna get buried by the other....

BTW, None of us still know what the faak you tards are talkin about with this "card" shit...but we don't care. You boyz and your smarmy little inside jokes are only amusing yerselves. It looks pretty hard up.

They are truly sad people
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:50 PM   #113
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm curious...what exactly can we moderators do to prove to you that I'm a moderator?

Remember, it has to be something that we are permitted to do...unlike me issuing you points in this forum for being rude...

Help us to help you.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #114
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does stc know he had a faggot for a modtard?.
Since spousal transitioning, his homosexuality technically expired. But when the man hand grips the schmeck, the birth gender is still the boss whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:43 PM   #115
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Who am I to judge you on your bathroom literature. You got to be you.

rooster has finally come out of the closet.

Does stc know he had a faggot for a modtard?

Are all caponized roosters gay?

I'm just asking.
Whew. Really? That's all you got? You woulda been better off stealing "go play in traffic"...

Y'all keep bringin a knife to a gunfight...and then just end up stabbin yer own bad selfs....

But I think this quote from JONBALLS said it best:

Old 08-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #116
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I'm curious...what exactly can we moderators do to prove to you that I'm a moderator?
Nah...you had yer chance and ya wasted it on tryin to be witty and cagey. Nice try by you to bring it back on topic, but I'm not playin that stupid game any more. We're playin "cards" now.

Look! I added Chica Chaser and GP to my collection....these are true collectibles!...since they are both MIA right now (pity)..

Old 08-19-2017, 02:04 PM   #117
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Not sure which WOTS I'm gettin dinged for next...I think "Disrespect to Staff" is obvious...

But I'm dearly hoping for "Hijacking"...cuz gettin dinged fer hijacking yer own threAd is some points worth "crowing" about!

So in that spirit, let's ALL play cards:

Old 08-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #118
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So if there's nothing you will accept to prove that I'm a moderator, why did you start the thread isn't he first place?

I'm actually here to help you now. If you ask for something I can do, I'll do my best to help you out. Last chance though, I'm a busy man.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #119
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So if there's nothing you will accept to prove that I'm a moderator, why did you start the thread isn't he first place?

I'm actually here to help you now. If you ask for something I can do, I'll do my best to help you out. Last chance though, I'm a busy man.
Please don't think that I don't appreciate you takin time out of your busy schedule...dearhunter has 1000+ posts more than you and it's gonna be rough for you to catch up.

But I'm gonna pass. Cuz I thinck I get this pretty well. Here's the short summary:

You are the "Forum Leader" of some "private" area that none of us give a shit about. You are not assigned to any geographic region, especially this one. And by your own explanation, you are powerless here. Ergo..you ain't no Real Mod. Not here. Not in any part of the World. Only in some firewalled-off gaggle o' cucks that no one knows about.

You don't count. And you never will.

So I'm never calling you a Mod. But I will call you....

JOKER!

Cuz I found your Rookie card....

Old 08-19-2017, 02:39 PM   #120
rooster
Sick up and fed....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women