Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2017, 10:44 PM   #1
tinypenis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Men using a big strap on on women

I have a big strap on that I've used to fuck women with so I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Any women into this?
tinypenis is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:47 AM   #2
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Dude
Some advise

Buy a really expensive sports car you dont like in a shitty color with weird options .

Go to a high end MENS store and have one of the step and fetch it crew pick out a [Hip ] outfit

Last but not least very important ,Subscribe to power motor boat yaht weekly news stand edition ,I dont give a shit if you live in a desert wastland ,chicks see power motor boat yaht weekly in your brief case , coffee table, car seat , read it at the airport with a classified section out looking for a twin engine turbo prop like 8 to 10 years old ,[we all know you can buy a new one ]but you just sprung for the power motor boat remember ? has to look real and smart ,

Then you would have a tiny penis

Got it ?

I,am a nice guy and and i always think of others ,I can step in and pinch hit for ya ,

Hell i only have a single prop and its a 1968 a 21 foot run about and at the lake only a double wide trailer for a vacation home ,I,am missing a tooth and last but not least i ride G.P style motorcycles ,GSXR ,R,1 etc etc , love american made ,had a harley but some son of a bitch liked it more than i did and gave me 8 k more than i had in the slow son of bitch .

Take care
On a side note STABO Rig is kinda a strapon
I spent over 140 hours and sneakingly made one out of garbage bag ties and garbage bags and 550 para cord that i had been using as boot laces ,

The trick is to make enough friction on the plastic bags to produce heat as each layer the wire ties get wrapped like rope ,The para cord actually used like a tourniquet at the top of legs ,8 to 13 G,s at extraction will pool all the blood away from your big head and your lungs will be kinda deflated do to being total constrickted from the slip knot type rig i made

Burnt in had a red out bounced twice and detached my inner ears and broke my ankles and a shit load of other stuff ,

Hey im still here !
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinypenis View Post
I have a big strap on that I've used to fuck women with so I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Any women into this?
I would love to be put in chastity and then "forced" to pleasure her with a big strap on while she tells me about her other lovers. The Dildo gag would also be a lot of fun
Chaco20 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:50 AM   #4
Dj1981
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinypenis View Post
I used to fuck my ex with big cock sleeves to watch her go crazy. Havent used them on anybody since, but it was a huge turn on for me.
Dj1981 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:05 AM   #5
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I been fucked by a strap on by other women but not by a man yet. I do love to be fucked though)) I am ready when you are!!!
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #6
Dj1981
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I been fucked by a strap on by other women but not by a man yet. I do love to be fucked though)) I am ready when you are!!!
Well maybe one day if the stars align. I used to be in dallas a lot..
Old 08-13-2017, 04:40 PM   #7
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Crazy! Some of you ~ are crazy! Lol.
I love it ! I still havent gotten my strap on cherry popped! Giving or receiving! I always said i would never
Never never fuck someone with a strap on ! But hey! For 20k i will!
Im not unreasonable!
hahahahahahahaha!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:10 PM   #8
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I think that's the only thing I've seen Zena say no to
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 06:29 AM   #9
Dj1981
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Crazy! Some of you ~ are crazy! Lol.
I love it ! I still havent gotten my strap on cherry popped! Giving or receiving! I always said i would never
Never never fuck someone with a strap on ! But hey! For 20k i will!
Im not unreasonable!
hahahahahahahaha!
Where is your sense of adventure? Lolol
Old 08-14-2017, 11:06 AM   #10
Submissive Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 346938
My ECCIE Reviews

I love strap ons.. I have never been on the receiving end.. but I am quite sure I would be into it!!
Submissive Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:06 PM   #11
Dj1981
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive Angel View Post
I love strap ons.. I have never been on the receiving end.. but I am quite sure I would be into it!!
Im quite sure id love to see that. 😉
Old 08-14-2017, 11:13 PM   #12
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaco20 View Post
I would love to be put in chastity and then "forced" to pleasure her with a big strap on while she tells me about her other lovers. The Dildo gag would also be a lot of fun
Now that's what I'm talking about!
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:15 PM   #13
Dj1981
Valued Poster

www.bigsexwithaveragewang.tumblr.com
Old 08-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive Angel View Post
Using a strap on "on" a man is fun. Love doing that.

However .....

It's been years ago, but I had a client who had an accident. It's easy to use your imagination about this but with the accident, and his size, he said that he used a dildo to "fuck."

It. Was. AWFUL!!!

At that time, I really liked big penises (now, not so much) and thought this would be a really fun treat.

It wasn't.

The harness holding the dildo was loose at the hips (really couldn't tighten it to change the dynamics of the action) and it was like having a cock, ladies will understand this, that would slip out and RAM itself into the outside of the vagina. Then, against the bone.

It really hurt.

He couldn't feel me. And it's not the same feeling as it is having the real thing, or rather the natural ability to feel a woman's passage and physical reaction. And he didn't have control of the dildo even though he had one of those slings.

So I've never wanted to do that again. I'm open to changing my mind and never say never. (My, I'm just full of those annoying platitudes this afternoon!)

This is a fun topic! Don't mean to throw too much shade on it. Just my opinion, only.

EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #15
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting. ❤❤❤❤
I always wanted to be on the receiving end of one..in the right scenario. (Man or woman) But me - Wearing one- giving it to someone ! Haha! Theres a price!
But I dont know why I'm that way.... I use a toy on a man- no problem. &
I can be with a woman - No problem. But WEARINGGG- a dick- (& using it) now that is DIFFERENT FOR ME! Lol ! I love you guys and girls! You are Awesome! Mmmmmmmmm.....
Im horny now. (no surprise). ❤❤❤
Zena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women