Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 02:37 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Jerkall is angling for a position as sturmfuhrer.

Keep equivocating, dipshits.

You cannot win this argument.

Just fucking stop the hatred. STOP IT.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:39 PM   #62
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You know, I still haven't seen anyone post anything that proves my OP was wrong. I guess we all know that Obama waited, bambozzled, and fucked things up when he got involved.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:37 PM   #63
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
So the LEADER of the KKK showing his support to hillary is no proof, but a Pro-trump rally by some KKK members is 'all the proof needed'??
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:54 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Yeah, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, everyone remembers just what Odumbo and his justice department DID NOT DO about those Black Panthers walking around in front of the voting booths with riot batons, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 06:23 PM   #65
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

bookburningandy, shove this up your vagina!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:42 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
From the interwebs...

"Dave, Richard Spencer had applied for a permit, the city denied it, a federal judge issued a court order allowing him to have his gathering.
Now, if you agree with the guy or not, he was in the right.

The guys with him had hotel reservations and such cancelled when people found out who they are.
If that was done to some lefties, you'd be sued or social media shamed into oblivion.

The antifa were mostly gathered on a couple blocks, the police let them tear barriers down and such, then drove Spencer's group out of the park and into the antifa. Where the fight started. Spencer's group is the well dressed, articulate bunch. They are not fighters and the cops shoved those groups together to start trouble.
They wouldn't let anyone leave by another direction.

In another area of town some other white groups had gathered, with home made shields, and started marching towards the anitfa.
These guys are a bit rougher crowd, and they came to kick ass.
Hockey helmets, moto cross padding, and mouth guards were part of the normal attire.

The lefties can go into an area, break shit, burn cop cars and generally fuck things up with no repercussions.
This wasn't going to happen on Saturday.
These guys marched in with shields, clear across the street. When the lefties rushed them, the guys in the row behind the shield carriers reached over their shoulders and hit the black mask gang with pepper spray.
When they fell down, the ass kicking commenced :-)rofl

The two groups fought for over an hour, with no police intervention.
When it was clear that the lefties were getting their asses beat the cops moved in to break it up and run off the evil racists.

For the record, these are not KKK members or anything like that. They are normal guys who've seen enough bullshit and wanted to put a stop to it.
Early on in the live news coverage you could see some lefties with their heads bleeding and such and the cops protecting them.
Then they stopped showing it.

After the cops broke up the party everyone scattered to the 4 winds. When the right wing groups left the antifa started throwing shit at the cops and chanting fuck the police.
After the cops protected them. loco

But, everyone is touting the left as victims of the evil racists white guys and some online are trying to identify members of the alt right group so they can contact their employers and get them fired.
This is the opposition normal people have when they stand up for themselves.
The left has the money behind them, and the media. They can and will ruin your life if they get the slightest chance to.

I've heard on tv that the alt right group had 40 members and other reports put the numbers at a few hundred.
In reality it was a few thousand. If they had wanted to they could have burnt the downtown area to the ground and killed a bunch of folks.
But that wasn't the goal. The main reason was to have a peaceful protest against the Civil War monuments being removed.
The head knockers showed up when it was seen that they were not going to be allowed a peaceful protest.
This isn't shit I read somewhere, this is what I was told by people who were there.

The guy who ran over folks with his car is a nutter. He did a 3 month stint in the Army before being kicked out because he was on high octane psyc meds.
I'd say someone got in his head and had been turning a few screws, or he just went off the deep end.

Conspiracy theories abound right now.
Absolutely no one saw him arrested. There is a dozen vids of the car, but you can't see him driving in any of them.
Car was registered to him, but early reports also said it had been reported stolen Saturday morning.
That could all be bullshit.
The police helicopter crashing is also fishy. Once again, no one saw it. I have not seen any pictures of the crashed helo.
It was supposed to be over the downtown area, but crashed in the woods near a golf course with no report of a distress call.

Things could be as they seem, or we could be getting played as massive suckers.
It's only going to get worse from here I think. Next battle is either going to be Texas, or Kentucky.
Spencer has a protest planned in Texas, I don't know how it will go, but the antifa will follow him.

Kentucky now has sped up their schedule of removing monuments.
They are erasing history before our eyes. Someone mentioned something to me about it yesterday and I told them they could take down the Civil War monuments but the MLK, Lincoln and Washington monuments needed to come down as well.
Fair is fair."
Old 08-15-2017, 03:12 AM   #67
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Soros admitted that he sold out Jews to the Nazis during an interview.
"Sold out Jews to the Nazis?!" You mean "betrayal?" Never heard of that. You don't mind to explain how he did it?
Old 08-15-2017, 04:54 AM   #68
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, everyone remembers just what Odumbo and his justice department DID NOT DO about those Black Panthers walking around in front of the voting booths with riot batons, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
I never posted the meme you quoted at post #64. Are you too chickenshit to debate me like a man? But, at any rate, I'll answer your challenge like a man: Go ahead and shove that phony moral high ground of yours up your azz, Little Hans.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:13 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I never posted the meme you quoted at post #64. Are you too chickenshit to debate me like a man? But, at any rate, I'll answer your challenge like a man: Go ahead and shove that phony moral high ground of yours up your azz, Little Hans.

But that meme so befits you, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, and you can take your degenerate, lib-retard hypocrisy and shove it up your Nazi ass, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:05 AM   #70
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 08-15-2017, 08:45 AM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Twitler story cannot be a story without presenting the "creationist" side, can it?

What did Clinton do?

Or JOhnson?

Oh, that's right! This is about Twitler. Try and remember that, Twitler apologists.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:58 PM   #72
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
"Sold out Jews to the Nazis?!" You mean "betrayal?" Never heard of that. You don't mind to explain how he did it?
Your extreme ignorance does not excuse your, or Soros, behavior. As a teenager Soros was aware of where some Jews were hiding out. When he needed money or needed a get out of jail free card, he just turned in some fellow jews. Soros explained that he did what he needed to do. A pure sociopath and owner (his words) of the democrat party. What's your excuse Nazi boy?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:30 AM   #73
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
As a teenager Soros was aware of where some Jews were hiding out. When he needed money or needed a get out of jail free card, he just turned in some fellow jews. Soros explained that he did what he needed to do.
Be specific, cite where he stated "when he needed money or needed a get out of jail free card, he just turned in some fellow Jews." And please tell us what "Jewish hideouts" weren't known by the local Hungarian and Nazi authorities but Soros. You can't and you never will.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:12 AM   #74
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be specific, cite where he stated "when he needed money or needed a get out of jail free card, he just turned in some fellow Jews.".
...You can't and you never will.

when people own up to bad things, they usually wish to hide the worst things

George Soros: turning in the jews was "just like in markets".

in other words, I win and you lose, buy low/sell high, shearing sheep, insider information, whatever - nothing matters but winning, if I didn't screw you probably someone else would have

no guilt........little conscience

and nothing seems to have changed to this very day, but of course that's what makes a liberal, no principles, just winning is everything

george soros in a 1998 cbs 60 minutes interview with steve kroft:

Kroft: You’re a Hungarian Jew.
Soros: Mm-hmm.
Kroft: …who escaped the Holocaust.
Soros: Mm-hmm.
Kroft: …by—by posing as a Christian.
Soros: Right.
Kroft: And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.
Soros: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that’s when my character was made.
Kroft: In what way?
Soros: That one should think ahead. One should understand and anticipate events when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean—it was a very personal experience of evil.
Kroft: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.
Soros: Yes. Yes.
Kroft: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
Soros: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

Kroft: I mean, that’s—that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Soros: Not—not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t—you don’t see the connection. But it was—it created no, no problem at all.
Kroft: No feeling of guilt.
Soros: No.
Kroft: For example, that “I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?
Soros: Well, of course I, I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was not sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was—well, actually in a funny way, it’s just like in markets—that if I weren’t there, of course I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would—would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the—whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the—I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:15 AM   #75
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is about Twitler. Try and remember that, Twitler apologists.
Funny thing when we pointed out problems with Obaminable, you supporters would change the subject to Bush, or Reagan or anything you could think of. We simply learned this tactic from you. Why are you not enjoying it??

I so love Obama - bots getting upset when their own tactics are used on them.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women