Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160254
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-18-2018, 05:07 PM   #61
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Hum?, Looks like Chloe still writes and uses the same bold letters to post add?
So let me get this straight.. Chloe had a pimp that wasn't treating her so well and you just happen to be the one she goes to, and in return you start promoting her yourself..
I would think that a white knight would give her money to get back home to Houston where she is from.
But hey you are no white knight are you?
Old 03-18-2018, 05:16 PM   #62
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Hum?, Looks like Chloe still writes and uses the same bold letters to post add?
So let me get this straight.. Chloe had a pimp that wasn't treating her so well and you just happen to be the one she goes to, and in return you start promoting her yourself..
I would think that a white knight would give her money to get back home to Houston where she is from.
But hey you are no white knight are you?
Incorrect, in many ways.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #63
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Looks to me that you are in the middle of a turf war.
I would ask you to take it to the streets along with your (Old) ladies..oh but wait you did get a new girl..congrats.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:22 PM   #64
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Looks to me that you are in the middle of a turf war.
I would ask you to take it to the streets along with your (Old) ladies..oh but wait you did get a new girl..congrats.
Wrong again, as a large number of ladies who have seen me can attest. Pimps don't pay providers to have sex with them. That's not how this works.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #65
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

"That's not how this works; that's not how any of this works"

Random hilarious commercial reference , also relevant in terms of the clueless old woman
Old 03-18-2018, 05:36 PM   #66
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2343352

This is one theory about pimps. (Or an Agency to make it sound more legal)
Again:
(This is a theory by a 65 y/o old blue haired smurf) (No names will be mentioned to protect the innocent)
let’s imagine that the Agency and his top girl comes to town and he starts to promote the girl and writes reviews showing the elaborate amounts of money he spent on this fabulous prize.
Heck he may even make up fake emails to fake reviews, her too idk, some of these new reviews on these girls are by someone that just joined and they sure do know how to write a damn good review.
But she isn’t the only one in his stable., They stay on the board (corner) boasting how this one and that one is so good at particular things.
For someone that stays on the board all today and into the wee hours of the night, and clams to dish out thousands of dollars each month according to his written reviews, sure has my attention.
That’s one rich sob.
IMO only a pimp could afford to do that.
And If I’m not mistaken he did start out in Vegas. (He as in my imagination)
Just make me go hum..
Oh and when somebody else comes in with a crew of girls he calls them out because that’s what they do.
So when somebody claims another person is being pimped, just take it with a grain of salt that everybody is being pimped, even when their pimping themselves.

Note: Not all pimps (agencies) beat their girls, They just take a cut of the money they worked so hard to make together.

This is just a theory, nothing can be proven that I know?
Except that the abuse of the other girls I think is pretty well documented..

Heck, just now I was called 65 years old by the spice girl.
There is a list of other girls that has been called names, and ran off, they even run off their own clients if they stop paying them money for their time. and accuse others of things on this board., I believe this Arkansas board has been taken over by some very nasty people.

If you like how they dictate to you of who you should spend your time with than do as they say and let them keep making money. Pimping ain't easy but some make it look easy manipulating their johns.

Oh and like one white knight said, Eccie won't run off pimps..sound like he knows the rules around here~

I think people should have their own option, this is mine.
I have been around nearly 20 years so I have seen a few things, and the games they play.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:39 PM   #67
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
Maybe when you release that Steele dossier that's you've pressured yourself to finish over the weekend all of our questions will be answered. Me and many others are clued to our laptops waiting with baited breath. Lmao
The wait is over! Enjoy.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:39 PM   #68
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Wrong again, as a large number of ladies who have seen me can attest. Pimps don't pay providers to have sex with them. That's not how this works.
Oh but yes they do go out and pay another girl in order to get to them and to tell they of what all they can do for them, it is called spending money to make money.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:40 PM   #69
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2343352

This is one theory about pimps. (Or an Agency to make it sound more legal)
Again:
(This is a theory by a 65 y/o old blue haired smurf) (No names will be mentioned to protect the innocent)
let’s imagine that the Agency and his top girl comes to town and he starts to promote the girl and writes reviews showing the elaborate amounts of money he spent on this fabulous prize.
Heck he may even make up fake emails to fake reviews, her too idk, some of these new reviews on these girls are by someone that just joined and they sure do know how to write a damn good review.
But she isn’t the only one in his stable., They stay on the board (corner) boasting how this one and that one is so good at particular things.
For someone that stays on the board all today and into the wee hours of the night, and clams to dish out thousands of dollars each month according to his written reviews, sure has my attention.
That’s one rich sob.
IMO only a pimp could afford to do that.
And If I’m not mistaken he did start out in Vegas. (He as in my imagination)
Just make me go hum..
Oh and when somebody else comes in with a crew of girls he calls them out because that’s what they do.
So when somebody claims another person is being pimped, just take it with a grain of salt that everybody is being pimped, even when their pimping themselves.

Note: Not all pimps (agencies) beat their girls, They just take a cut of the money they worked so hard to make together.

This is just a theory, nothing can be proven that I know?
Except that the abuse of the other girls I think is pretty well documented..

Heck, just now I was called 65 years old by the spice girl.
There is a list of other girls that has been called names, and ran off, they even run off their own clients if they stop paying them money for their time. and accuse others of things on this board., I believe this Arkansas board has been taken over by some very nasty people.

If you like how they dictate to you of who you should spend your time with than do as they say and let them keep making money. Pimping ain't easy but some make it look easy manipulating their johns.

Oh and like one white knight said, Eccie won't run off pimps..sound like he knows the rules around here~

I think people should have their own option, this is mine.
I have been around nearly 20 years so I have seen a few things, and the games they play.
It still isn't any more coherent than when you posted it as it's own thread. At least there's some context now, I suppose.

Also, agencies and pimps aren't the same thing.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:44 PM   #70
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
To honest JD
I suppose I your rush to defend your golden goose, you somehow missed the point of my post Which was
PROVIDERS AT BEING HARASSED AND THEIR REVIEWS AND CLIENTS ARE BEING STALKED

But i suppose when hobbyist you don't know and have never seen start harassing you and pming your clients, publicly call you a pimp and saying you are working for a pimp bc they are trying to ruin your reputation then you will stand up for the providers Jane.
Whenever if someone wants to show any proof of assault then come forward with it. If anyone has seen a pimp or signs of a pimp show it. Bc is pimp thread part 6 now with no evidence of one.
It's an interesting "tell" for you to mention this. No one ever accused you, "BuxomBeauty" of any assault. Not here, not in How to be a Pimp, not anywhere. So why do you feel the need to discredit that someone was assaulted, or doubt that they were? That's a rhetorical question. I know why, and I suspect lots of other people do too.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:17 PM   #71
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 03-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #72
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

As an established hobbiest I feel comfortable coming forward at this point to confirm spanky's story. It was me that walked up on an appointment with dahlia. There was a black man in the room talking on the phone when I got ready to knock on the door. Thinking I had the wrong room number I quickly texted for verification. Being the correct room I knocked and she opened the door. The man was not there and I believe he had ducked into the adjoining room. In retrospect I should have left but I continued with the date. I was nervous the whole time.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:43 PM   #73
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeman69 View Post
As an established hobbiest I feel comfortable coming forward at this point to confirm spanky's story. It was me that walked up on an appointment with dahlia. There was a black man in the room talking on the phone when I got ready to knock on the door. Thinking I had the wrong room number I quickly texted for verification. Being the correct room I knocked and she opened the door. The man was not there and I believe he had ducked into the adjoining room. In retrospect I should have left but I continued with the date. I was nervous the whole time.
Okay, Well this does not make any sense ..
You knock at the door and you (think) you hear a Black Man on the phone, You quickly text and she opens the door. (No one was there) you believe he ran into the rented room next door..

I don't believe a pimp will rent a extra room to run to, (Cuts into the profit) closet maybe but still doubtful.
I myself had clients come to my room and when I open the door they had said (Is anyone else here (I thought I heard voices) and of course there was no pimp or any other person in my room, but the T.V. was on.
Unless you have prof there was a Black Man in her room than it is just speculation and hearsay from a spooked client.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:33 AM   #74
Hatty242
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Total baloney Sandy - I stayed at a hotel and a couple of rooms down was someone providing - as one could easily tell by the multiple guys that came there at all hours of the day or night. Her "BF" was in a room several doors down and wore a hoodie down low so one could never see his face. He would come and check up and leave. She would go to the breakfast buffet and freaking load up with everything and take it to him. Nasty. My view is the pimp wants some place to hang his lazy a$$ out all day while the women do the work and he sponges off them like a flea. Yuck.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #75
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I’ve seen Dahlia several times a few weeks ago in fact. I suspected she was pimped the first time I saw her. Imagine a hooker with a pimp, who would have thunk it? When I saw her last was an outcall to my room. She drove up alone , I went to let her in side entrance and walked her to my room,She was pleasant as always She has a laid back demeanor is a very non threatening 105lb woman. We talked and I got her version of what happened to Chloe. I wasn’t there so I really don’t know but I just can’t picture this pleasant little woman , being an aggressor. She has no signs of bad habits, like the ones not permitted to list. She has a very pristine complection and I’m sure she would bruise easily, no signs of abuse. Her purse was on the other bed and I heard a noise come from it. Probably her pimp,well she is alone in a room with a big burly man me .We had a great session near the end of it the phone beeped loudly it was annoying. She looks at me and says want to play again and I say no thanks I’m done. She has I think 68 reviews,I don’t think any no reviews. It’s a damn shame I’m losing friends over this,all I wanted was to have some fun when I joined the hobby didn’t sign up for all this other shit. I don’t want to jump through a lot of hoops to see a provider and have fallout for seeing who I want to see. I am a fair minded guy not a wk and I wish Chloe the best , had a great time with her. I never wanted to have pick sides I don’t like being put in this catch 22. I’m taking a break from hobby it really has me bummed out.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women