Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #61
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the listing is partially inaccurate.

New Orleans gun controls if they actually have them are illegal under state law.

all of the cities listed have majority black populations.
Thus "Gun Control" not the answer to combating crime.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:03 PM   #62
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the listing is partially inaccurate.

New Orleans gun controls if they actually have them are illegal under state law.

all of the cities listed have majority black populations.
What are you saying Dildo? That blacks are the cause of the high murder rate?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:05 PM   #63
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Saw this one the other day. Up on the back glass too, not down low on the bumper.

He doesn't have to worry. TrumPutin folks are pussies in public
Old 03-17-2018, 03:08 PM   #64
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Nice find. I just might use that link on another site, to debunk a bunch of anti-gun nuts there.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #65
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Nice find. I just might use that link on another site, to debunk a bunch of anti-gun nuts there.
That's a fun fact. How about removing those states from the US all together. TrumPutin wouldn't be president
Old 03-17-2018, 07:22 PM   #66
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
What are you saying Dildo? That blacks are the cause of the high murder rate?
That's exactly the case. Now if you have a problem with that go to NOLA and go preach some Liberal hogwash in the 9th ward.

Jim

Old 03-17-2018, 08:08 PM   #67
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's exactly the case. Now if you have a problem with that go to NOLA and go preach some Liberal hogwash in the 9th ward.

Jim

What do you think Jim, should we build a wall to keep the blacks out? Maybe we could get a discount from the company building the wall to keep the Mexicans out. Whats that you say? They already have a wall to keep the blacks out. Its called prison. Ok we have the blacks and Mexicans covered, what the fuck are we going to do about the Canadians?
Old 03-17-2018, 08:17 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What do you think Jim, should we build a wall to keep the blacks out? Maybe we could get a discount from the company building the wall to keep the Mexicans out. Whats that you say? They already have a wall to keep the blacks out. Its called prison. Ok we have the blacks and Mexicans covered, what the fuck are we going to do about the Canadians?

A wall isn't necessary, mistake. A frontal lobotomy on any lib-retard that denies the facts would be in order, mistake, but that would be redundant: your ilk is already brain dead, mistake. Muzzles and white jackets with sleeves that fasten in the back to keep your ilk from propagating your lies and misinformation would serve society far better than a wall, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:38 PM   #69
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

A wall isn't necessary, mistake. A frontal lobotomy on any lib-retard that denies the facts would be in order, mistake, but that would be redundant: your ilk is already brain dead, mistake. Muzzles and white jackets with sleeves that fasten in the back to keep your ilk from propagating your lies and misinformation would serve society far better than a wall, mistake.
themystic (Lipstick)

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:05 AM   #70
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
themystic (Lipstick)

Thats funny Hot Rod!!! Been there, done that
Old 03-18-2018, 10:05 AM   #71
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I posted a graph one of many I presume that indicate Blacks are responsible for the majority of violent crime in this country. As far as a solution, I doubt there is one.

Jim
Old 03-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #72
bamscram
Valued Poster

Did Trump get his ballot?

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:22 PM   #73
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Since you are so smart how would a Navy Jack cover up a bumper sticker or do you really know what a Navy Jack is
Here is a little help
A jack is a flag corresponding in appearance to the union or canton of the national ensign. In the United States Navy, it is a blue flag containing a star for each state. For countries whose colors have no canton, the jack is simply a small national ensign. On a sailing vessel, the jack is hoisted at the jack-staff shipped at the bowsprit cap when at anchor or in port.

The United States Navy originated as the Continental Navy, established early in the American Revolution by the Continental Congress by a resolution of 13 October 1775. There is a widespread belief that ships of the Continental Navy flew a jack consisting of alternating red and white stripes, having the image of a rattlesnake stretched out across it, with the motto "Don't Tread on Me." That belief, however, rests on no firm base of historical evidence.

It is well documented that the rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" were used together on several flags during the War of Independence. The only question in doubt is whether the Continental Navy actually used a red and white striped flag with a rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" as its jack. The evidence is inconclusive. There is reason to believe that the Continental Navy jack was simply a red and white striped flag with no other adornment.

The rattlesnake emerged as a symbol of the English colonies of North America about the time of the Seven Years War, when it appeared in newspaper prints with the motto "Join or Die." By the time of the War of Independence, the rattlesnake, frequently used in conjunction with the motto "Don't Tread on Me," was a common symbol for the United States, its independent spirit, and its resistance to tyranny.

Two American military units of the Revolution are known to have used the rattlesnake and the "Don't Tread on Me" motto: Proctor's Independent Battalion, of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, and Sullivan's Life Guard during the Rhode Island campaign of 1777. The rattlesnake and the motto also appeared on military accoutrements, such as drums, and on state paper currency, during the Revolution.

The image of the rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" certainly had associations with the Continental Navy.
A Navy Jack is what you "amosexuals" call a confederate flag. And if you are not smart enough to comprehend sarcasm I can not help you with that.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:35 PM   #74
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Hahahaha... looks like MT Jockstrap just found another ludicrous rationalization for being a flaming faggot!! Funny how he provides no link... I wonder which homotard journal published this little gem?

"Smart people" are more likely to "override their evolutionary impulse" toward reproducing... and this makes them "more willing to engage with same-sex desires".

That is so funny and wrong and delusional on so many levels I can't even begin to comment! But at least it promotes the homosexual agenda and makes MT Pockface feel better about his sick, perverted cocksucking lifestyle!

Okay by the grammar lesson we see you are smart enough to be gay. I get it!
But look if you are so smart why do you not know how to find things on your own?
Here, I will show you how. First take your mouse and hold the left button on the text in question and move it over the body of it. It will turn it blue then hit the right button and then click on the hyperlink to search it or copy and paste it in a search engine.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...rk_harder.html

Maybe if I keep hanging out with you smart guys I will get smart enough to be Gay. Until then I guess I will just have to keep fucking women. So for now you can Bogart all the dick you want.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #75
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Gays are smarter than Straight people? I don't know about that. You can't be too smart if you wanna stick your dick up another guy's ass, lol.

Jim

How do you know? Did you try it and felt stupid? And actually I think letting someone do it to you, would be even worse. Lets ask Bambino if he thinks so. By the way all Gays do not have a dick.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women