Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2024, 07:32 AM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Legitimate? Perhaps just already has a mechanism that facilitates payments/ including excessive ones, for "space" in a retail establishment? Just to be clear, the fact that trump owns retail rental space- and is POTUS at the time, an then the chinese decide to rent space anywhere in the USA, they pick NYC, and they pick a place, that just so happens to be owned by Trump, has his name on the building, and there is no other place they could rent, say out in Flushing NY, where the rest of the Chinese live in that city??

Hmm..that just don't pass the smell test either. Not saying it automatically impune him with wrong doing, but it sure does seem both convenient, and also a little too serendipitous to be a mere coincidence. Similar to all the foreign nationals that stayed at Trump's hotel in DC when he was POTUS. It's almost as if, they were trying to send a message- that they were there to play ball and provide an incentive to do so. Not like there aren't about 100 other hotels and chains within the area, and those whose name doesn't appear to bear the presidents name. Do any of those things concern you??

Imagine if say any president had a foundation while they were POTUS, and then they recieved endowments or deposits from other people, or foreign nationals, and those nationals were visiting to get some favorable business deals? Would that be fraught with the possible improprieties and perhaps get a foundation closed? Say a cancer foundation for youth etc?!
None of this concerns me at this time. Your post sounds conspiratorial.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 08:48 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Blimey! Considering how many conspiracies are promoted on this board, it’s safe to assume a number of our esteemed posters can’t tell the difference between fact and fiction.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:34 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Just to be clear, the fact that trump owns retail rental space- and is POTUS at the time, and then the chinese decide to rent space anywhere in the USA, they pick NYC, and they pick a place, that just so happens to be owned by Trump, has his name on the building, and there is no other place they could rent, say out in Flushing NY, where the rest of the Chinese live in that city??

Hmm..that just don't pass the smell test either.
Good grief, eye. Are you really this obtuse? Your rant doesn't pass the logic test.

Go back and read posts #8 and #13 in this thread. Did you miss the part about ICBC signing a 20-year lease back in 2008? Who was POTUS then? It sure as hell wasn't trump. He didn't even come down the Trump Tower escalator to announce he was running until 7 years later!!

And why the fuck would the Chinese seek to curry favor with a guy who made no secret of the fact he is a FLAMING PROTECTIONIST who wants to slap stiff tariffs on all of their exports to the United States? As POTUS the guy did everything in his power to encourage US businesses to shun China and bring all their factories and production back to our shores!

Quote:
Imagine if say any president had a foundation while they were POTUS, and then they received endowments or deposits from other people, or foreign nationals, and those nationals were visiting to get some favorable business deals? Would that be fraught with the possible improprieties...
What you're describing was precisely the business model for the Clinton Foundation. Except Hillary wasn't POTUS, she was Secretary of State - which arguably put her in an even better position to dispense favors (both foreign policy and commercial - look up the Uranium One scandal) to foreign donors in return for their contributions to her foundation. (Btw - her foundation was supposed to be a charity, but that didn't stop her from putting all of her Democrat cronies and advisors on its payroll drawing 6-figure salaries.)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 12:20 PM   #34
FocusedGamer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Of course the old bastard got some, clowns are the low class who till donate to him jajajaajajaj
FocusedGamer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 01:05 PM   #35
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Everyone already knows Mr. Trump is a low life carpet bagger. It doesn't even matter what the eventual outcomes in the many, many court proceedings are.

Some still want to support him.

The saddest thing may be the destruction of the Republican party of Ronald Reagan.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 05:32 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Do you find this thread amusing because you are a Trump supporter ?

Is it only you that can say ? Do you have a spokesperson ?

i find amusing all the tds hand wringing about Trump by the usual suspects

Quote:
As usual, the above post by lusty has nothing to do with anything.

Just attacking another member, trying to put his words and thoughts into.....you get the idea.

His usual agenda.

it has everything to do with the thread. one of the very first things the liberals claimed was "violation of emoluments" and Lusty proved that dog got shot dead by the Supreme Court

Quote:
I THINK Mr. Trump is a low life carpet bagger. It doesn't even matter what the eventual outcomes in the many, many court proceedings are.

Some still want to support him.

The saddest thing may be the destruction of the Republican party of Ronald Reagan.

ftfy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 06:29 PM   #37
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Who else thinks he's a low-life for making money from Chinese manufacturing, and on the other side of his cunt acts like a flaming protectionist?

Everyone.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 07:52 PM   #38
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

it has everything to do with the thread. one of the very first things the liberals claimed was "violation of emoluments" and Lusty proved that dog got shot dead by the Supreme Court

ftfy
MAGA suspects absent from reading facts about their cult leader.

You refer to the wrong post in your 2nd comment.

You need to fix and spend your energy on Mr. Trump to "I THINK there was election fraud."
Old 01-05-2024, 07:54 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
MAGA suspects absent from reading facts about their cult leader.

You refer to the wrong post in your 2nd comment.

You need to fix and spend your energy on Mr. Trump to "I THINK there was election fraud."

define "MAGA suspects"

thank you valued poster
Old 01-06-2024, 04:00 PM   #40
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

For a person who doesn't believe the government doesn't serve the people, just know you'd be thrown in a gulag for posting a picture of putin like this.

Quote:

ftfy
I find it amusing that you don't think that all the $$$ donny&co has gotten from all the listed countries didn't have any influence on him, open or closed door deals.

Now, if those that say said monies had an affect on policy, all y'all have to do is show a spike in funds coming to him during his administration. That would surely support what you say.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:27 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
For a person who doesn't believe the government doesn't serve the people, just know you'd be thrown in a gulag for posting a picture of putin like this.

I find it amusing that you don't think that all the $$$ donny&co has gotten from all the listed countries didn't have any influence on him, open or closed door deals.

do you find 50 million shelled out to Hunter and The Big Guy amusing?

Now, if those that say said monies had an affect on policy, all y'all have to do is show a spike in funds coming to him during his administration. That would surely support what you say.

so you really think all these governmental entities and diplomats called up Trump and said "We'll stay at your hotel if you do something for us"?

bahahhahaaa
Old 01-06-2024, 08:03 PM   #42
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just wait…
How long?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:16 PM   #43
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
so you really think all these governmental entities and diplomats called up Trump and said "We'll stay at your hotel if you do something for us"?

if you say so
Old 01-06-2024, 10:58 PM   #44
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Yes actually I do! I think Donald would literally say unless you're staying at one of my properties when you're here to solicit or to create deals working with US government, I won't even participate in a discussion or entertain your audience unless you are staying at my hotel.

He's a very petty person as displayed by his rants, and posts on x or Truth, or whatever bullshit airs out his monologues. And we know he's a grudge holder, so to think that staying at his hotels isn't the beginning of greasing the wheels for policy purposes, isn't the intent, you're the naive one.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:30 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Yes actually I do! I think Donald would literally say unless you're staying at one of my properties when you're here to solicit or to create deals working with US government, I won't even participate in a discussion or entertain your audience unless you are staying at my hotel.

He's a very petty person as displayed by his rants, and posts on x or Truth, or whatever bullshit airs out his monologues. And we know he's a grudge holder, so to think that staying at his hotels isn't the beginning of greasing the wheels for policy purposes, isn't the intent, you're the naive one.

nonsense

prove it

thank you valued poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women