Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160346
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Well you kinda are. We were always cool till I didn't know you changed your handle on TOS and didn't invite you to a happy hour because you did NOT have enough references. You have been trolling me ever since. I'm not the only one who has witnessed your toddler-style temper tantrum.

You are insinuating that TOS has been jeopardized by the government and when asked to supply proof you resort to name calling?

Back to your circle jerk bambino.
They were busted in Cleveland. PI, Mallory, Superhead and a couple others were booked and spent some time in jail. That’s a fact. The site never has been the same since. To suggest the sites not on LEs radar screen is stupid. Over the years, more Indy’s hookers have been busted locally than any other site. Last month, the Beechview bust was on the nightly news. They said the girls were members of Indy’s and worked of the site. These are facts. It has nothing to do with liking the site or not. ECCIE, to my knowledge has never been busted. Not the owner or management. I can’t remember anyone in Pgh being busted off this site. And guess what, I had a PM conversation with ADmin1 on Indy’s a month ago. Guess who he said the member who causes the most concern is? Are you ready? Drum roll please.......... YOU!!!!!!!! I was going to save the PM but said fuck it. Now, this will conclude my discussion with you. You can swerve off into the tall grass like you do. As long as you don’t lie about me, I’ll be on my way.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:18 AM   #17
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They were busted in Cleveland. PI, Mallory, Superhead and a couple others were booked and spent some time in jail.
In 2012 and they went to court for it.

EROS was raided and everything went silent.
Please join the cattle, cause they are corralling now.

Quote:
To suggest the sites not on LEs radar screen is stupid.
Being on the radar and being run by the government are two very different things.

Quote:
I had a PM conversation with ADmin1 on Indy’s a month ago. Guess who he said the member who causes the most concern is? YOU!
Well yeah...that's because they looked into my life and found that I closed down my business to move back to the burgh to fight for sex worker rights. Oh and it was the #2 web design business in the county.

Add in how exciting and fun and busy TOS got since my return. I mean so many people thought I owned the place

So yeah...you have dreamgirl running the place with PI in her ear... up against the girl who moved back from Florida who is one hell of a web designer...
Why the fuck wouldn't she/they feel threatened?

Jealousy is a bitch.

BTW - I am NOT opening/admining/moderating any sex industry site. (besides my blog and my old site still has pics available) I also do not write sex worker sites for hire at this time.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:45 AM   #18
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Cup of crazy with my morning tea.

I know! Let's all just fuck.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:21 AM   #19
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I closed down my business to move back to the burgh to fight for sex worker rights. Oh and it was the #2 web design business in the county.
I'm sorry but I just can't let this pass by.

You closed down the SECOND MOST SUCCESSFUL web design business to go back to flatbacking?

This is without a doubt the biggest load of BS I've ever witnessed.
Hun if you had been that successful you wouldn't have ever looked back.

And you certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:00 AM   #20
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Thanks for chiming in with your load of bullshit Jinny.

Millenials follow their passion before they follow the money. I'm a millennial.

Some people aren't completely selfish. Some actually believe in fighting for those who can't fight for themselves.

Care to join the fight Jinny? Or is this just another pissing match? Are we going to compare accomplishments next, o wise one? When you're ready...I'd be happy to do a side by side comparison. GTFOH with your sad attempts to ruin my character.

Oh...and providing is my side gig. Thank you for your concern though.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:09 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Thanks for chiming in with your load of bullshit Jinny.

Millenials follow their passion before they follow the money. I'm a millennial.

Some people aren't completely selfish. Some actually believe in fighting for those who can't fight for themselves.

Care to join the fight Jinny? Or is this just another pissing match? Are we going to compare accomplishments next, o wise one? When you're ready...I'd be happy to do a side by side comparison. GTFOH with your sad attempts to ruin my character.

Oh...and providing is my side gig. Thank you for your concern though.
You’re a little long in the tooth to be a millennial:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:18 PM   #22
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And I'm a baby boomer, what's the point there?
We hippies have long been known for keeping monetary gain on the shelf behind happiness.
I have a house. Do you?
I don't worry about my income. You shouldn't either.
GTFOH.

I seriously doubt you'd want to compare accomplishments with me.
I'll just say some of mine can be seen in several city skylines.

Oh, and even people who loathe me know I always keep things real.

I find it much easier than remembering the tales.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #23
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You’re a little long in the tooth to be a millennial:
Nope still a millennial. Born in 80. But thanks for your opinion there bambino.

Quote:
I seriously doubt you'd want to compare accomplishments with me.
I'll just say some of mine can be seen in several city skylines.

Oh Jinny...I was not referring to the accomplishments that you collected a paycheck for. I'm talking about charity and community service...you know since you called bullshit on me moving back to fight for sex worker rights. Im talking about things you do selflessly...for others because you are fortunate enough to have all you do. I'm talking about giving back there Jinny. Would you still like to compare?
Old 07-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I'm sorry but I just can't let this pass by.

You closed down the SECOND MOST SUCCESSFUL web design business to go back to flatbacking?

This is without a doubt the biggest load of BS I've ever witnessed.

And you certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Love that Jinny keeps things real here
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:47 PM   #25
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Hmm, this thread reminds me of an oldie-but-goodie

Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
In 2012 and they went to court for it.

EROS was raided and everything went silent.
Please join the cattle, cause they are corralling now.

Being on the radar and being run by the government are two very different things.

Well yeah...that's because they looked into my life and found that I closed down my business to move back to the burgh to fight for sex worker rights. Oh and it was the #2 web design business in the county.

Add in how exciting and fun and busy TOS got since my return. I mean so many people thought I owned the place

So yeah...you have dreamgirl running the place with PI in her ear... up against the girl who moved back from Florida who is one hell of a web designer...
Why the fuck wouldn't she/they feel threatened?

Jealousy is a bitch.

BTW - I am NOT opening/admining/moderating any sex industry site. (besides my blog and my old site still has pics available) I also do not write sex worker sites for hire at this time.
i call bullshit. so what was the minimum project size? if you really did have a top web design firm that is? i'd like to know so i can compare you with real web design companies ..

you talk big nothing about charity. why would you close a top design company, when it could have funded all sorts of charities?

more likely you went broke and don't want admit you had to go back to "flatbacking" to pay the rent.

by the way i contribute heavily to the Waco Kid Foundation. it's my favorite charity!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:56 PM   #27
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I happen to be friends with the CEO of a Web Design Firm. I'm not sure where the fall on the numbered list, but my guess would be lower than #1 or #2. But, I do know they have hundreds of employees and an annual revenue in the $1.5 billion range.

I can definitely see why anyone would walk away from someone like that to move to Pittsburgh and fight for Hooker's rights. I mean, who wouldn't?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:56 PM   #28
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I happen to be friends with the CEO of a Web Design Firm. I'm not sure where the fall on the numbered list, but my guess would be lower than #1 or #2. But, I do know they have hundreds of employees and an annual revenue in the $1.5 billion range.

I can definitely see why anyone would walk away from someone like that to move to Pittsburgh and fight for Hooker's rights. I mean, who wouldn't?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:28 AM   #29
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i call bullshit.

by the way i contribute heavily to the Waco Kid Foundation. it's my favorite charity!!
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?
You know nothing about me.

All the answers you seek are around...why add your .02 cents? Does it make your dick look bigger or are you just interested in joining the mean ole boys club?

You may go join the circle jerk now.

You're better off writing another check to your favorite charity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
You. You wouldn't Stig.

You have such a shitty attitude about women that it is gross. We were not made for your servitude. I've met ya...you're kinda gross.

If you ever have a change of heart and feel us hookers deserve to be people too, I have a list of resources where you can help out.

From now on this will be my response to all of you trolls
Old 07-18-2018, 04:34 AM   #30
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EROS WAS RAIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.

If any of these trolls attempt to tell you different, perhaps they are working with them? They are definitely not working against them to keep this community safe. That makes them a liability to this community.

EROS raided (by the government) Google results.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women