Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2018, 05:38 AM   #151
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
We don't know that for sure...good possibility.
You haven't been on here long, but he's the VICTIM of everything and everyone!!
Get back on topic NOW!!! ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:52 AM   #152
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Naah Kav is going down. It would be like Trump to pick a fellow rapist / sexual assualter. It's a disgrace. Ask yourself this question. It's a rhetorical one. "When I was 18 how many girls did I attempt to rape by forcing myself on them and covering their mouth so no one could hear them scream? "

Think about that for a sec. Because it happened in 1982 does that make it more palatable. Powerful men all across this country are falling because of decades old aggressions and Kav unfortunately will have to pay the price mainly because he wants a lifetime appointment to tell other people how to live ...unfortunately when you have any blemish on your record while trying to tell others how to live then you must have lived a Jesus Christ type of life when it comes to how you've treated others.

I'm of the opinion you should never trust any guy that goes to all male institutions. Any woman with common sense should realize these are nothing but indoctrination camps. Where they're likely taught to hate woman and/or devalue them. Besides being a partisan hack and a semen shield for Trump Kav is not fit to serve for a lifetime appointment.

Every Murkowsky and Collins should listen to their constituents and vote no and if they dont vote no i would be very surprised.

This 4Q reveal is okay in my book. I'm very pleased that Diane Fienstein played this card at the last minute because Republicans have behaved this way with impunity for decades. Look at the Merrick Garland pick. Wouldn't even meet with him. Ram-roded Gorsuch through. Republican senators deal in bad faith daily so turn about is fair play.

Deal with it.
Still waiting on your rebuttal about all the "LIES"...I still like the 1801 "PIC"
So much for fact checking...
You said you would be back to explain your "LIES"...I see you're back but not to explain your lies...and you never will.
You're so mad about this soon to be confirmed judge that blood must be spewing out of all your orifices!!
Never seen you on such wild rant.
Don't want you to have a heart attack or stroke...just chill
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:27 AM   #153
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you guys are barking over the wrong argument.. this has nothing to do with whether Kavanaugh and the Accuser were bottled up in a room at a party 35 years ago. nothing.

it has everything to do with Robert Bork, John Tower, Jim Wright, Anita Hill, and.. Merrick Garland.

follow the slow and steady destruction of Congress, beginning in 1987, when Jim Wright became Speaker of the House, replacing Tip O'Neill. Wright turned the attention to Iran-Contra, as soon as he was sworn in, and began the era of Congress vs. White House that has grown increasingly bitter the past 30 years.

this position that Kavanaugh and the Republicans find themselves today, was absolutely predictable.. if you didn't know that, you haven't been paying attention.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:50 AM   #154
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you guys are barking over the wrong argument.. this has nothing to do with whether Kavanaugh and the Accuser were bottled up in a room at a party 35 years ago. nothing.

it has everything to do with Robert Bork, John Tower, Jim Wright, Anita Hill, and.. Merrick Garland.

follow the slow and steady destruction of Congress, beginning in 1987, when Jim Wright became Speaker of the House, replacing Tip O'Neill. Wright turned the attention to Iran-Contra, as soon as he was sworn in, and began the era of Congress vs. White House that has grown increasingly bitter the past 30 years.

this position that Kavanaugh and the Republicans find themselves today, was absolutely predictable.. if you didn't know that, you haven't been paying attention.
The attention I pay and the attention you pay...is entirely different.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #155
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
The attention I pay and the attention you pay...is entirely different.
care to elaborate? do you disagree with my post?
Old 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM   #156
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
care to elaborate? do you disagree with my post?
If the rolls were reversed we wouldn't hear anything but glee from you, SC, Yssup, or any other member who has issues the the conservative
ideology...just depends on who's ox is getting gored.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #157
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If the rolls were reversed we wouldn't hear a peep from you, SC, Yssup, or any other member who has issues the the conservative
ideology...nuff said!!
I don’t think CT is a liberal. He’s just pointing out reality.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:39 AM   #158
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If the rolls were reversed we wouldn't hear anything but glee from you, SC, Yssup, or any other member who has issues the the conservative

The problem is that it's not at all conservative ideology. The majority of Republicans let that ship sail a while back.

Just look at the spending bill that REPUBLICANS passed after they passed a tax cut.

Tax cuts are not conservative when they cause the deficit to increase!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:45 AM   #159
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Finally The Democrats have struck gold. YAY!!! about fucking time.

Dude is going down. Trump the ever present sexual predator himself is nominating rapists to the Supreme court. What a dam shame.
Quote:
Get back on topic NOW!!! ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

Tax cuts are not conservative when they cause the deficit to increase!
Neither is rape and being a sexual predator "conservative"!

But this thread has nothing to do with taxes.

I would label Sistine a "Mod," but that might be a rule violation based on a derogatory remark about him. So, I'll refrain from it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #160
Karl Childers
BANNED

Quote:
We don't know that for sure...good possibility.
You haven't been on here long, but he's the VICTIM of everything and everyone!!
Sometimes when someone is funny, it is not funny HA HA: it is funny something else.

un hu. We don't need to tote such hatred. Ruth Ginsburg, the ultra liberal Judge on the Supreme Court has stated that K should be openly endorsed by both parties because of his judicial qualifications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw

"The way it was was right, the way it is is wrong."
Karl Childers is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:07 AM   #161
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don’t think CT is a liberal. He’s just pointing out reality.
exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
The problem is that it's not at all conservative ideology. The majority of Republicans let that ship sail a while back.
yes.. these people are not Conservative at all. I have literally never received a response to this question, of why they spend like mad, while condemning Liberals for excess spending? at least a liberal will try to justify himself.

Quote:
I outlined the history of how we got here, but the final and single reason is Merrick Garland.. tit-for-tat.. and you know it.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:07 AM   #162
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Naah Kav is going down. It would be like Trump to pick a fellow rapist / sexual assualter. It's a disgrace. Ask yourself this question. It's a rhetorical one. "When I was 18 how many girls did I attempt to rape by forcing myself on them and covering their mouth so no one could hear them scream? "

Think about that for a sec. Because it happened in 1982 does that make it more palatable. Powerful men all across this country are falling because of decades old aggressions and Kav unfortunately will have to pay the price mainly because he wants a lifetime appointment to tell other people how to live ...unfortunately when you have any blemish on your record while trying to tell others how to live then you must have lived a Jesus Christ type of life when it comes to how you've treated others.

I'm of the opinion you should never trust any guy that goes to all male institutions. Any woman with common sense should realize these are nothing but indoctrination camps. Where they're likely taught to hate woman and/or devalue them. Besides being a partisan hack and a semen shield for Trump Kav is not fit to serve for a lifetime appointment.

Every Murkowsky and Collins should listen to their constituents and vote no and if they dont vote no i would be very surprised.

This 4Q reveal is okay in my book. I'm very pleased that Diane Fienstein played this card at the last minute because Republicans have behaved this way with impunity for decades. Look at the Merrick Garland pick. Wouldn't even meet with him. Ram-roded Gorsuch through. Republican senators deal in bad faith daily so turn about is fair play.

Deal with it.
That's a lot of writing with no credibility behind it. Ok so you don't want Kavanagh appointed to the Supreme Court, ok I get it. The problem is there's a burden of proof still at hand. It's not enough to just say something happened over three decades ago. These allegations are nothing more than a political maneuver. If Kavanagh wasn't in the position he's in to be nominated to the Supreme court this animated rape story never would have surfaced, because it wouldn't have any impact, because it didn't even happen. So deal with that.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:24 AM   #163
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's a lot of writing with no credibility behind it. Ok so you don't want Kavanagh appointed to the Supreme Court, ok I get it. The problem is there's a burden of proof still at hand. It's not enough to just say something happened over three decades ago. These allegations are nothing more than a political maneuver. If Kavanagh wasn't in the position he's in to be nominated to the Supreme court this animated rape story never would have surfaced, because it wouldn't have any impact, because it didn't even happen. So deal with that.

Jim
That's true. However, republicans in congress didn't seem to use the same standard with Clinton. His alleged crime was also very old. Maybe he raped her, maybe he didnt. There wasn't enough evidence presented to indict. Same thing will happen here with Kavanaugh more than likely.

Also, Sessions held Clinton over the fire for lack of candor when Sessions was in the Senate but then appeared to have issues with candor so much that he was forced to recuse himself as AG regrading Russia. I believe Kavanaugh has fallen into the same issue with the truth, albeit an immaterial email or something, no?

I'm just saying it's all a circus and everyone's a clown.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:25 AM   #164
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
so you don't want Kavanagh appointed to the Supreme Court, ok I get it. The problem is there's a burden of proof still at hand.
you know what? there's no burden of proof at all. the Members can vote down Kavanaugh for having an eyebrow hair out of line. this is strictly a tit-for-tat Hearing at this point. sure, they will continue the Dog-and-Pony show, because it is required, but out of 100 Senators, there are 100 that know exactly the game that is being played, and it is exactly how I outlined earlier.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:26 AM   #165
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I wonder if he at least had the decency to tell her she'd better put some ice on that or may be when it was over something like, need a ride home?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women