Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2023, 07:02 AM   #151
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... I surely agree with some o' your views on this, mate.

But the problem seems to be TWO things... One, people were
FORCED to get the co-vid vax... Some of them even after
already contracting the virus and recovering.

So FORCING the vax onto people was WRONG.

And second, some people are getting sick and even dying
after getting the vax and boosters... Surely need to
see more research on this matter - but make no mistake
- the vax is NOT safe for everybody.

... Just like our other mates here have mentioned.

#### Salty
You do realize that several vaccinations are currently required in this country. Here are the vaccination requirements in Texas. Do you disagree with these requirements?

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunizat...%20this%20rule.

Many people, myself and my wife included, caught Covid after being vaccinated. And vaccinated people are dying from Covid. But once again I will point out that deaths attributed to Covid are much more common among the unvaccinated than the vaccinated.

I would like scientific support for you statement that "the vax is NOT safe for everyone." Certainly there are a small percentage of people who should not get the shot.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ic-groups.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 07:58 AM   #152
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Observing observed data

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You do realize that several vaccinations are currently required in this country...
Remember this one on efficacy?

So let's see how it's panning out in the real world

About those excess deaths lately

From: Your Government sneakily confirmed the COVID Vaccinated develop AIDS when you were distracted by War, the Cost of Living & a Missing Person
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:10 AM   #153
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:12 AM   #154
texassapper
Premium Access

Old 02-28-2023, 04:45 PM   #155
texassapper
Premium Access

Old 02-28-2023, 05:18 PM   #156
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Did John Fetterman die suddenly? Or is he still breathing? People in Pa aren’t sure.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 08:19 PM   #157
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
What do you know a young person dies from Heart Complications. Well the CDC knew about those complications and now they are publicizing the possibilities, it must be damage control.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SvbBNutA2MH1/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 07:16 AM   #158
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Riddle me this Batman

Q) What is the difference between tin foil hat conspiracies and widely accepted truth?

A) About 18-24 months

Some recent headlines:
  • France stops covid injections for all but the "most vulnerable" in the population
  • Deaths in Singapore hit record 60-year highs after the rollout of covid injections
  • 8x more people died due to C-19 Vaccination over 6 months than died of COVID-19 over 18 months according to UK GOV.
  • New US Medicare data show COVID Vaccination INCREASES your risk of dying
  • UK Gov. secretly confirms Triple+ Vaccinated accounted for 92% of COVID Deaths in 2022
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 06:30 AM   #159
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
You can continue to make these ridiculous posts as often as you deem necessary. There is no proof that any of the people who died in your posts died due to Covid vacciations. None at all. Before Covid vaccinations people died under mysterious circumstances. Just a fact of life -- and death.
Old 03-02-2023, 06:33 AM   #160
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What do you know a young person dies from Heart Complications. Well the CDC knew about those complications and now they are publicizing the possibilities, it must be damage control.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SvbBNutA2MH1/
"Jansen's sudden passing was due to cardiomegaly (enlarged heart), coupled with aortic valve complications."

I assume you can prove that an enlarged heart and aortic valve complications were brought on by the Covid vaccination.
Old 03-02-2023, 06:43 AM   #161
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Remember this one on efficacy?

So let's see how it's panning out in the real world

About those excess deaths lately

From: Your Government sneakily confirmed the COVID Vaccinated develop AIDS when you were distracted by War, the Cost of Living & a Missing Person
Obviously my earlier statements on the VAERS databas went over your head. There is no cause and effect in the database.

"When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event."

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

Regarding your chart on Covid cases in the U.K. Once again total BS on your part. But you will believe anything that supports your opinion. Do some research.

COVID: the reason cases are rising among the double vaccinated – it’s not because vaccines aren’t working

https://www.cebm.ox.ac.uk/news/views...n2019t-working
Old 03-02-2023, 08:10 AM   #162
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Jansen's sudden passing was due to cardiomegaly (enlarged heart), coupled with aortic valve complications."

I assume you can prove that an enlarged heart and aortic valve complications were brought on by the Covid vaccination.
So he already had a serious Heart Condition. The Vaccine has been linked to Cardiac complications such as Myocarditis and Pericarditis both these conditions produce inflammation and edema which is fluid retention which causes swelling. If his heart was already enlarged what do you think further inflammation and swelling is going to ultimately do? The Vaccine could have easily been a factor in his untimely death.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:39 AM   #163
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So he already had a serious Heart Condition. The Vaccine has been linked to Cardiac complications such as Myocarditis and Pericarditis both these conditions produce inflammation and edema which is fluid retention which causes swelling. If his heart was already enlarged what do you think further inflammation and swelling is going to ultimately do? The Vaccine could have easily been a factor in his untimely death.
Possibly but there is no reason to believe that at the current time. It is so easy for vaccine-deniers to immediately jump to the conclusion that the Covid vaccine contributed to his death but no scientific evidence to support it. I have had 4 or 5 Covid shots. I push myself hard physically. No problems. 81.2% of the people in this country have had at least 1 Covid shot. Almost 70% have had all the shots. That's over 224 million people.

Does COVID-19 vaccine increase risk of myocarditis?

In April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna). Data from multiple studies show a rare risk for myocarditis and/or pericarditis following receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.google.com/search?q=myoc...t=gws-wiz-serp

"Only about 1,000 people have gotten vaccine-related myocarditis. So far, myocarditis seems to occur: In adolescent and young adult males 16 years or older. After the second dose of one of the two mRNA COVID-19 vaccines."

https://www.webmd.com/covid/covid-19...D19%20vaccines

I am not pushing you or anyone else to get a Covid shot. There seem to be very rare complications from the vaccine. I will continue to stand by my decision without question.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:18 AM   #164
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Possibly but there is no reason to believe that at the current time. It is so easy for vaccine-deniers to immediately jump to the conclusion that the Covid vaccine contributed to his death but no scientific evidence to support it. I have had 4 or 5 Covid shots. I push myself hard physically. No problems. 81.2% of the people in this country have had at least 1 Covid shot. Almost 70% have had all the shots. That's over 224 million people.

Does COVID-19 vaccine increase risk of myocarditis?

In April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna). Data from multiple studies show a rare risk for myocarditis and/or pericarditis following receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.google.com/search?q=myoc...t=gws-wiz-serp

"Only about 1,000 people have gotten vaccine-related myocarditis. So far, myocarditis seems to occur: In adolescent and young adult males 16 years or older. After the second dose of one of the two mRNA COVID-19 vaccines."

https://www.webmd.com/covid/covid-19...D19%20vaccines

I am not pushing you or anyone else to get a Covid shot. There seem to be very rare complications from the vaccine. I will continue to stand by my decision without question.
Yes there is evidence that the Vaccine contributes to Heart conditions. The CDC has already admitted it. Furthermore the vaccine could have aggravated his already existing condition, if he even had Cardiomegaly to begin with.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:52 AM   #165
texassapper
Premium Access

Neither safe nor effective.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women