Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2021, 06:04 PM   #31
Heartside
Valued Poster

I think it is how much the provider likes you and how comfortable she is with you..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 06:24 PM   #32
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Of course its the new law... they aren't stupid. And please make list of all the bbfs girls... those are the ones I will avoid..... so I appreciate them listing bbfs in their review. The girls PR team at work again. Everyone chill.. don't let the man get to you. Quit voting the same two loser parties in who are controlled by Corpos and get our rights back. That's the real solution. I love you guys.....!!!
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 06:46 PM   #33
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
If the amp/studio girls start trying to upsell bbfs or other services they are popular for, they will lose business. Certainly mine. After all, it's only pussy.
Or they'll just leave. And they'll tell their friends, and their friends will tell their friends. And soon, a day will come when you'll see that the ladies took their pussy and left. Oh wait. It's here. now.

The reality is, you matter to them less than they matter to you. People can act like there is an infinite supply ready to replace anything that is lost, but obviously that is not the case. Dallas is dead.

The new law just piles on top of that.

You aren't owed BBFS.

Quote:
Of course its the new law... they aren't stupid. And please make list of all the bbfs girls... those are the ones I will avoid..... so I appreciate them listing bbfs in their review. The girls PR team at work again. Everyone chill.. don't let the man get to you. Quit voting the same two loser parties in who are controlled by Corpos and get our rights back. That's the real solution. I love you guys.....!!!
You can gaslight it by blaming the new law, but that doesn't cover the massive year and a half window, after the pandemic, in which the scene was still dry AF. Or when girls left before the pandemic and never wanted to put Dallas in their regular rotations.

The girls hate working in Dallas. Plain and simple.

Btw, the two party system sucks, I agree.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:06 PM   #34
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying girls leaving Dallas and finding a new home in LA isn't new. Seven, Cherry, Pink and others all left before the pandemic started in China, never to return or at least include Dallas in their normal rotation. And why would they? Because, as you said, the Dallas mongers are effectively the Walmart shoppers of the hobby scene who throw tantrums when they see rubber. In comes the pandemic and the exodus is fucking huge
I feel like you are cherry picking girls that have left the scene and never came back. There are still plenty of girls that came here.....and even came back multiple times. Of course there will be girls that just don't like it here and/or get out of the business altogether and never return, but that's not unique to Dallas. Back in 2018, the Dallas hobbying scene was great, so if ALL the girls hate working here so much, why was the scene thriving back in 2018 and also back in early 2020? They didn't all of a sudden start hating Dallas mongers. My original question was if they have hated Dallas mongers for the longest time, why has the hobbying scene been pretty good since I have been in the scene since 2017? It really didn't start going downhill until the pandemic started.

Quote:
I don't think any of the post pandemic places had a decent comeback. It was effectively the skeleton crew and thanks to some moving around of talent between what was left, it made it seem like there was comeback. It wasn't.
Ok I will concede the post-pandemic hobbying wasn't that great, but what about early 2020 pre-pandemic? Blue had arguably one of the greatest lineups ever assembled, and there were plenty of other places open and plenty of other girls to choose from.

Quote:
No, girls have been fed up with Dallas forever, long before the pandemic. Emma worked elsewhere, only to come back to help out a friend. Same with Asa. Both of them have said they hate how the Dallas scene works and how reviewers try to blackmail them with bad reviews.
Dude, Emma left right when the pandemic started like most girls did (i.e. Susan)....and then returned in June/July 2020 and just recently left Dallas. I understand Emma was maybe helping out a friend by coming back, but you don't stay at a place for a full year and work as much as she did if she hated Dallas guys so much and JUST to help out a friend. I am not saying Emma didn't hate Dallas mongers because I have no insight, but if it is so unbearable here, you don't stay for a full year. I know she took some vacations here and there, but so does every elite girl (i.e. Vicky).

Quote:
You're not buying it because you think this just applied to the past few months. This has been an ongoing issue for years now. Pandemic only made it that much more obvious. And the new law just makes things even worse. Dallas has all the odds stacked against it now for a hobbying scene. When the pandemic hit, why weren't there a proliferation of studios opening to fill the void the shut down AMPs created? Because the girls all left. As long as there are girls, there is a scene. While there might be some hesitation with the new laws, the demand will still win out. But no supply? Game over.
"Pandemic only made it that much more obvious".......this makes no sense!! And no, it's not because I "refuse to believe it" like you and other guys like to tell people when they don't agree with you. There weren't a proliferation of studios opening up at the start of the pandemic because there was so much uncertainty with the pandemic (as there was with most businesses) and also because there were multiple recent AMP busts so people were laying low. I know plenty of girls that stuck around in Dallas for the first few months of the pandemic because they didn't know what was going to happen. If these girls hated Dallas so much, they would have left immediately, which I know some did but it was because there was nowhere to work.......not because they have hated Dallas mongers for multiple years and the pandemic made them realize how bad Dallas is and then they left. See how silly that sounds?

I think you just have so much contempt and resentment for Dallas mongers and are too stubborn to admit that there are multiple contributing factors to the current hobbying scene in Dallas, which is all I am trying to say. You are trying to say that 100% of the fault is on Dallas mongers and 0% is because of the pandemic and/or the new law? Come on man, I have conceded plenty in these posts (e.g. agreeing with you that Dallas mongers need to treat these girls better), so you can't be this stubborn, can you?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:31 PM   #35
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewhew View Post
Then you should probably avoid all of them. Everyone of them is barebacking someone. It’s naive to think otherwise.

Dallas is In serious decline. But even at its zenith it never compared to California or NYC, with or without the inclusion of bareback (see above response). It’s not comparing apples to oranges. It’s more like meatloaf to filet. Not that there hasn’t been some very lovely and talented ladies over the years. But this link is to an average LA companion. It’s not photoshopped and almost nonexistent airbrush. She was my favorite in SD and I still see her in LA. BB is an upgrade. CFS is at standard Dallas studio rates.

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/nuri/

I’m at a loss to comprehend the continued condom rhetoric as if BBFS was forced on anyone. My experience since Penny took my cherry, followed the next night by, ironically, Cherry has been the provider has always initiated it, with the rare question of it being ok...usually after it was really too late. But of course it was obviously heading that way. Anytime I was asked if I wanted one, I opted for it. I think there are several factors affecting the decline here more significantly than the desire for BBFS.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:35 PM   #36
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
I feel like you are cherry picking girls that have left the scene and never came back.
I am only citing examples that I can remember. But I've spoken to basically any source that matters and I ask them "Hey, where is -x- girl?" and I almost always get a "California" response. And then when I ask them why not work in Dallas, especially since the demand is high here, the answer is always "It's too hard to work here" Or "Too much drama." Or best case scenario that doesn't dunk on Dallas - more money to be made there.

Quote:
There are still plenty of girls that came here.....and even came back multiple times.
When? Even during the peak of the Blue dynasty, the talent was usually never seen before. Repeat talent was a rarity.

Quote:
Of course there will be girls that just don't like it here and/or get out of the business altogether and never return, but that's not unique to Dallas. Back in 2018, the Dallas hobbying scene was great, so if ALL the girls hate working here so much, why was the scene thriving back in 2018 and also back in early 2020?
Because talent was coming straight from Korea. They weren't here before and returning to Dallas. The renaissance you speak of was as magnificent as it was because there was almost always new talent.

Quote:
They didn't all of a sudden start hating Dallas mongers. My original question was if they have hated Dallas mongers for the longest time, why has the hobbying scene been pretty good since I have been in the scene since 2017?
Because there was always fresh talent coming straight from Korea.

Quote:
It really didn't start going downhill until the pandemic started.
It wasn't going downhill because there was always someone new coming in. It didn't matter if one girl left to LA/LV or anywhere. Someone new was right coming in, which is why nobody noticed or care if someone left.

Quote:
Ok I will concede the post-pandemic hobbying wasn't that great, but what about early 2020 pre-pandemic? Blue had arguably one of the greatest lineups ever assembled, and there were plenty of other places open and plenty of other girls to choose from.
Imports, dude. The thing the pandemic hurt the most was traveling.

Quote:
Dude, Emma left right when the pandemic started like most girls did (i.e. Susan)....and then returned in June/July 2020 and just recently left Dallas.
No, Emma used to work under a different name (which they do to potentially avoid shitty hobbyists) in other spas. She came back as Emma after multiple years, then left again after the pandemic, only to return, then leave again (now)

Quote:
I understand Emma was maybe helping out a friend by coming back, but you don't stay at a place for a full year and work as much as she did if she hated Dallas guys so much and JUST to help out a friend. I am not saying Emma didn't hate Dallas mongers because I have no insight, but if it is so unbearable here, you don't stay for a full year. I know she took some vacations here and there, but so does every elite girl (i.e. Vicky).
She was friends with the owner, was allowed to work limited hours and most likely borrowed money, which is why she worked here. Also, Koreans are pretty loyal when it comes to friendships, especially in this scene. You shouldn't underestimate how much some of these girls look out for each other.

Quote:
"Pandemic only made it that much more obvious".......this makes no sense!! And no, it's not because I "refuse to believe it" like you and other guys like to tell people when they don't agree with you.
The pandemic made it harder for international travel. If you're a hobbyist, would you really care if someone left the scene if 2 new came on and were even better? Welcome to the golden days of traveling free without bullshit covid restrictions. Two things can be true at once. The pandemic hurt the supply chain and the existing supply here was moving on.

Quote:
There weren't a proliferation of studios opening up at the start of the pandemic because there was so much uncertainty with the pandemic (as there was with most businesses) and also because there were multiple recent AMP busts so people were laying low.
That didn't stop the "apartment" or Dream Select or Asia Star (which was W2H at the time) from continuing operations. Then a little later on, LA. Followed by KF and now Sun. It takes far less effort to rent out an apartment and just start up a studio compared to opening an actual shop.

Quote:
I know plenty of girls that stuck around in Dallas for the first few months of the pandemic because they didn't know what was going to happen.
They had vast amounts of money left from the AMP shutdowns, had outcalls and some regulars. But, an actual bonafide establishment? Not so much.

Quote:
If these girls hated Dallas so much, they would have left immediately, which I know some did but it was because there was nowhere to work.......
I don't think you understand how much money these girls have. They could survive for long periods of time without having to do anything. Just stop buying expensive merch and that alone will probably save them 10s of thousands of dollars. A lot of these girls have apartments and/or roommates here. There was no reason to leave because their livelihood wasn't immediately at stake. They didn't need to work. They could sit around, basically goofing off and watching K-dramas all day.

Quote:
not because they have hated Dallas mongers for multiple years and the pandemic made them realize how bad Dallas is and then they left. See how silly that sounds?
I never said the pandemic is what made them hate Dallas for years. I said they hated Dallas and the pandemic affected the mongers. It limited international travel, so talent from Korea was much harder to come across. I should have mentioned that before, my apologies.

I
Quote:
think you just have so much contempt and resentment for Dallas mongers and are too stubborn to admit that there are multiple contributing factors to the current hobbying scene in Dallas, which is all I am trying to say.
If anything, I'm salty AF that LA has something like 20 studios, each with at least 5 girls and we're barely scraping by with 3 or 4, with 2 or 3 a piece. That's fucking pathetic. You can't blame the pandemic on that disparity. Add on top of that, the numerous conversations I've had with numerous sources, all of which point to the mongers here and maybe you'll understand why I'm so bitter.

Quote:
You are trying to say that 100% of the fault is on Dallas mongers and 0% is because of the pandemic and/or the new law?
California has some of the toughest pandemic restrictions yet they're flourishing in the studio scene. Most Texans have rightfully given the middle finger to the pandemic and have decided to go about their lives. Yet we're almost at nothing.

As for the new law, yes, this might be part of the reason why people are packing up and leaving. And even why there are stricter screening requirements. It's a part of the equation, I can concede. But why were girls leaving Dallas even before the new laws and before the pandemic? It isn't like we don't have huge numbers or opportunities. Because of the reason the girls admitted themselves - they hate the Dallas community.

Quote:
Come on man, I have conceded plenty in these posts (e.g. agreeing with you that Dallas mongers need to treat these girls better), so you can't be this stubborn, can you?
Agreed. We can disagree with the timing and circumstances surrounding the departure, but what matters is these girls need to be treated with respect and not be forced to do shit against their will because "it's what they're/Dallas is known for." But, apparently, thinking this way makes us "studio spokesman" or some stupid, juvenile shit to some morons here.

As long as we can agree on that, I feel you and I have had a productive conversation.

Personal story : I was in Vegas a few weeks ago, had an outcall and I told her I am originally from Dallas. And I shit you not, she went on this 20 minute long diatribe about how awful the scene was here, just from what others have told her. And it only verified what everyone else had said. These ladies all talk. And they all scorn Dallas.

I want Dallas to have the talent that LA does. Plain and simple.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 12:32 AM   #37
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
Then you should probably avoid all of them. Everyone of them is barebacking someone. It’s naive to think otherwise.

Dallas is In serious decline. But even at its zenith it never compared to California or NYC, with or without the inclusion of bareback (see above response). It’s not comparing apples to oranges. It’s more like meatloaf to filet. Not that there hasn’t been some very lovely and talented ladies over the years. But this link is to an average LA companion. It’s not photoshopped and almost nonexistent airbrush. She was my favorite in SD and I still see her in LA. BB is an upgrade. CFS is at standard Dallas studio rates.

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/nuri/

I’m at a loss to comprehend the continued condom rhetoric as if BBFS was forced on anyone. My experience since Penny took my cherry, followed the next night by, ironically, Cherry has been the provider has always initiated it, with the rare question of it being ok...usually after it was really too late. But of course it was obviously heading that way. Anytime I was asked if I wanted one, I opted for it. I think there are several factors affecting the decline here more significantly than the desire for BBFS.
I’m surprised that lady chose not to get the pics shopped the shit out of. That takes guts. More power to her. I hope more girls do this. The editor most girls use for shopping makes them all look the same.

As for BBFS, that’s really naive thinking. There’s a reason why so many girls offered BB. Peer pressure. Because they want more regulars. If a reviewer walks in with “I read that you did it with this guy…” it begins a chain reaction and eventually, she’ll just get fed up with it and leave.

You can believe what you will, but straight from multiple horses mouth, I’ve heard the opposite.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 09:03 AM   #38
Ronin3
Premium Access

I’m confused. Absolutely there’s plenty with no game that walk in with the “I read in a review” bullshit. But it you state it yourself. PEER PRESSURE. The bottom line here is that it’s about money, not how much they love this environment. So there’s absolutely no naïveté on my part. I always let the woman make the decision on how the session goes.
And if peer pressure, persuades them to indulge in unwanted BBFS, so that they leave Dallas, how the hell does going to California make things better? California has been my primary location for years. It’s more prevalent here by a long shot
Old 09-06-2021, 10:33 AM   #39
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
I’m confused. Absolutely there’s plenty with no game that walk in with the “I read in a review” bullshit. But it you state it yourself. PEER PRESSURE. The bottom line here is that it’s about money, not how much they love this environment. So there’s absolutely no naïveté on my part. I always let the woman make the decision on how the session goes.
Why do you think the women just go ahead and pull it in? You think "Oh shit, the overweight 70 year old's wrinkled dick really has me wet now, better do it!" Yeah, right! It's either because either the owner knows that's what Dallas wants and encourages that or because the girl in the next room is getting twice as many appointments and she doesn't want to fall behind. You don't think the girls talk amongst each other on what exactly it is that nets the most money? You don't think there's a measure of training that is taught in between? Haven't you noticed that there's something of a formula that is usually repeated with regards to the routine in a session? Also, don't say "those with no game." Uh, you don't have any game either. That's why you're paying to fuck a girl.

The argument of "I didn't force it. They did!" is the height of naïveté. And where do you think the root of that comes from? Mongers who either bitch to the owners that the service sucked; force it, then review it, which starts a reaction of "I read you did this" which prompts a girl into worrying about a negative review, which can mess up her numbers. A shitty review, especially for a girl starting off can be disastrous. This is something also admitted in the community is a huge issue with Dallas.

Quote:
And if peer pressure, persuades them to indulge in unwanted BBFS, so that they leave Dallas, how the hell does going to California make things better?
Because the money. If they're going to do shit that don't want to, they might as well get the extra bill for it. For 280, the girl usually gets the 180 and the house collects 100. If she's charging 100 more, she gets almost 50 percent more in an hour.

Quote:
California has been my primary location for years. It’s more prevalent here by a long shot

And because it's been more prevalent by a long shot, the girls effectively all hate it here. This is an admission stated by literally everyone. Managers, owners, the girls themselves.

You can theorize all you want to, but if the actual people involved all blame a shitty community, maybe, just maybe.. it's the shitty community.

And this begs the question : If a CFS girl from Cali comes here in the future and applies rubber, are Dallasites going to try and force BB anyways? Or are they going to respect the session for what it is and not what they're used to from the old AMP days?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:05 AM   #40
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I lived in Los Angeles for 10 years...... it's the same as dallas. All lies here..... Plenty of pretty girls on p411. Smart girls don't BB clients...... you can say they all do but it just isn't true. You guys are writing fucking novels on this site. Lol... I can go to Dallas right now and find a hundred beautiful girls that will partake in activities during the height of a pandemic. Please , for the sake of sane people.... they are writing a bunch of bullshit. Promoter city... have no pity. Spending hours of their lives on here for a useless argument... spend no more than one minute. It's one big count down... use your time wisely.
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:17 AM   #41
Ronin3
Premium Access

You’re entitled to your POV. But when anyone twists my words, I know I’m wasting my time attempting to have a rational, intelligent, conversation with someone not capable of such on the other end. I see so much of that here. Only an idiot derives “force” from “I let them make the decision”. I’m not a Kitchen Queen, and as such not privy to the ins and outs of AMP life, so I refrain on commenting on that. I don’t have the time, or inclinations to talk to “everyone” as you seem to have. But I have dated several OTC and only base my statements on those experiences. BTW, I’m also not a fat 70 yr old with a wrinkled cock. But I’m close, except for the fat and wrinkly part.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:22 AM   #42
Ronin3
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewhew View Post
I lived in Los Angeles for 10 years...... it's the same as dallas. All lies here..... Plenty of pretty girls on p411. Smart girls don't BB clients...... you can say they all do but it just isn't true. You guys are writing fucking novels on this site. Lol... I can go to Dallas right now and find a hundred beautiful girls that will partake in activities during the height of a pandemic. Please , for the sake of sane people.... they are writing a bunch of bullshit. Promoter city... have no pity. Spending hours of their lives on here for a useless argument... spend no more than one minute. It's one big count down... use your time wisely.
Comprehension skills please. Saying they all do someone is not the same as saying they all do...in this instance. English is obviously too complicated for those who do do understand the use of implication.
I don’t come here to be negative. I won’t be posting or reviewing in the Dallas forum again. It’s been a fun ride. Best of luck to all of you.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:41 AM   #43
Suckmeblowme
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

I have barebacked 3 different Asian women at Studios since this thread started.
Suckmeblowme is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 12:12 PM   #44
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
That anyone would ever want to come to Dallas and work for 40% of what they could earn in other markets. Are you illiterate, Bamboo? I literally gave you the math.

I'm someone who's actually been in other markets. Have you even hobbied anywhere other than Dallas for you to not know this? You sound like a complete hobby novice if you can't seem to figure it out. If you've only been in Dallas, of course you'll sound as green as you do.

Compared to you, I might as well be the emperor of the hobby, considering you seem to know nothing.

Look around you, dude. They're already fucking disappearing.

Because he is right. The only reason the girls even do BB is because they think it's required to stay competitive. But what do you think will happen once they figure out the dollar is greener in other markets and they can earn more of it for less work.

The very few that stay are staying because they know they cannot compete in other markets or because they just find it cumbersome to uproot everything and leave or they have obligations here.

Why? Because it highlights that Dallas is dry AF now? Yes, it is.

What's going to happen IF a Cali girl comes here and makes you put on a cover? Are you going to come here and start whining about it? Honest question, Bamboo.

I'm disappointed in you, Bamboo. I thought you were versed in the scene... Seems like you don't know anything outside of the Dallas market.
I have hobbied in the north east, Canada and in another country.

The average cost of living in West coast and East coast and places like Las Vegas are outrageous when compared to Dallas, even today. I still visit the east coast and have many friends in the west coast. The pricing in Dallas is based on the cost of living here. If there are people who is willing to pay a 1000$ for an old Asian hoe, it is their choice. The prices in Dallas are quite reasonable for the Dallas standard. There is no history of any pussy emitting gold ever.
kochu is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 12:16 PM   #45
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
When? Even during the peak of the Blue dynasty, the talent was usually never seen before. Repeat talent was a rarity.
Quote:
Because talent was coming straight from Korea. They weren't here before and returning to Dallas. The renaissance you speak of was as magnificent as it was because there was almost always new talent.
Quote:
Because there was always fresh talent coming straight from Korea.

It wasn't going downhill because there was always someone new coming in. It didn't matter if one girl left to LA/LV or anywhere. Someone new was right coming in, which is why nobody noticed or care if someone left.
Quote:
Imports, dude. The thing the pandemic hurt the most was traveling.
Below is a link to the AMP lineups right before the pandemic. All I did was type in "Blue lineup" in the search function, so it was extremely easy to find. Take a look at the girls in the link below......I see plenty of legacy AMP girls in those lineups - Hara, Boa, Susan, Vicky, Tina, Jun, Shasha, Jessica, Emma, Tiffany, Julie, etc. There are probably other legacy AMP girls not included in that list because they were on vacation or something. No way that every single one of the girls I mentioned above despised Dallas as much as you say and would still choose to stay in Dallas.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=blue+lineup

Of course there are plenty of girls I have never heard of before, so there could be some imports in those lineups......but I'm not sure why you repeated the same statement so many times about there only being imports from Korea and that none of the legacy/non-import girls would ever return to Dallas because they hate it so much here? You will probably think of something to counter this like, "well the girls that did come back were just helping out their friends, and that is the only reason."
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women