Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2023, 04:29 PM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
so what apparently really needs to be said AGAIN is this thread is NOT about writing reviews. It’s about promoters need to take a break and NOT write reviews for a while.
Again, don't tell Promoters tell Studio Owners. If they agree that is is not accretive to sales, they will cut back. This has been going on for Decades.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 04:30 PM   #32
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

How many guys have been labelled Promoters? I would say easily 80% of the handles, if not 90%. Of course there is the one guy who changes handles like we change shirts, is banned every one to two months, and returns with his single mission, to label everyone a Promoter. I would say he is a failed wanna be Promoter, who believes he is ''getting back'' at Studio Owners who told him to fuck off. This Guy thinks his bullshit is a game-changer. It is NOT. Anyone who has spent 6 months on this Forum knows the promotion is INCREASING. Multi-handle crusading Dude is a complete Failure.
Chung, let's be real here. You and I both know that the word "promoter" is about as ubiquitous as a fat blue-hair feminist calling everyone "sexist" because they wouldn't touch her with a telephone pole. At some point, if a word is over-used it loses any relevance. It's what drama-starters like to call each other when they can't contribute.

I mean, how many conspiracies are there about you being like, everyone on this forum? About how you shut down all of the AMPs in a nefarious plot? Too many. At some point, you realize it's a bunch of bullshit with the sole intention of basically stirring up shit.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 04:38 PM   #33
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Not sure about that eight months not writing a review in the Dallas Studio forum but I haven’t checked on my review dates lately. Guess you have. Plus I’m not paid to write reviews for these studios in Dallas. I’ve got little time to do so.
It took literally one click of public information to see how utterly little you have contributed to this forum. Also, paying reviewers? Have you forgotten that we're in the middle of a recession and prices for studios are going up and some girls require bonuses just to go raw?

Quote:
But as usual, you’re missing the point focusing more on wanting to prove yourself right…
I am not wrong though. You haven't written reviews for Dallas in almost 8 months and you're bitching about people writing reviews too much. If you want to see change in anything, you do it first. Don't expect everyone to just do what you want. You aren't special.

Quote:
So, what apparently really “needs to be said” AGAIN is this thread is NOT about writing reviews. It’s about promoters need to take a break and NOT write reviews for a while. Seriously dude! Go back and RE-READ my first post on this thread. It will help get you back on track.
No, it's exactly that. But you're adding a qualifier and saying "promoters" should stop writing reviews. That is exactly the point, but once again, you can't even see what your own message curtails. You're telling everyone you don't agree with to effectively STFU. It is not my fault that you don't even know what you wrote. Your philosophy is awful and that's why we're having this conversation.

Quote:
And no need to rudely tell other posters on my thread to go “kick rocks.” Please don’t be a turd like that.
I mean, you're literally begging for others to stop write reviews because you arbitrarily label them promoters. This forum doesn't revolve around you, dude. Get over yourself.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 04:45 PM   #34
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let's get real. Countless threads? I recall another from BB, and one from the vadc multi-handle, constantly-banned handle. Is the latter credible to you? As I just posted, he appears to be a scorned wanna-be Promoter.

Aoi just mocked you for calling him a Promoter for many months. How does that square with ''haven't figured out you were outted''?

Back to my post, Promoters don't care if you are sick of them. Your wrath is misplaced. Promoters exist ONLY because of studio owners. I think you know that, but you don't want to post it, maybe fearing you will get locked out of studio access? Whatever the reason, Promotion is greater now, than ever before. These threads have done NOTHING to change ANYTHING.
Threads or post or whatever you want to call it.... The general sentiment is promotion by the same handles ds...you have been here long enough to know what I'm talking about so don't play coy.
Aoi doesn't know alot of ppl know she is a promoter was my point... if you couldn't figure that out.
I will log in a couple of times a month; talk smack to fake ones here and bounce as I please. The useless reviews and BS fake reviews only screws over ppl that want to get a good idea who they are spending their money on.
WTF are talking about getting locked out of a studio? You only need a green paper key to get in lol. Yall need to figure out who's turn it is to use the brain cell between yall and don't mention me again....or do; im not respoding to this post again.
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 04:46 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Chung, let's be real here. You and I both know that the word "promoter" is about as ubiquitous as a fat blue-hair feminist calling everyone "sexist" because they wouldn't touch her with a telephone pole. At some point, if a word is over-used it loses any relevance. It's what drama-starters like to call each other when they can't contribute.

I mean, how many conspiracies are there about you being like, everyone on this forum? About how you shut down all of the AMPs in a nefarious plot? Too many. At some point, you realize it's a bunch of bullshit with the sole intention of basically stirring up shit.
This is real. I never see the word ''advertizer'', which is much more accurate. But it is non-inflammatory, so easily discarded. And yeah, it is also true that the loudest complainers seem to contribute next-to-nothing. I look back 8-10 years ago, and I'm glad there was ''Promoter'' reviews to get information from. I didn't know then that I was reading ''Promoter'' reviews, but I'll be damned if most of them weren't very accurate. Without them I would have never visited beyong 4-5 times.

And yeah, Mr. Shit-stirrer multi-handles, constantly banned Dude (ok, vadc, LOL) is literally here to post lies and disinformation. I am 80% of the handles in the Studio Forum, he says. I shut down the NW Hwy complex, LOL. People believe his shit, I see 4-5 ''likes'' each time he posts bullshit.

Funny, though, he doesn't believe 90% of what he posts. It's all entertainment. I almost exposed his bullshit about the NW Hwy complex, 2 weeks ago, but he ignored my question. I simply asked him if it was indeed me, that closed them. Had he said ''yes'', I would have crushed him with a comeback, that would have exposed his bullshit. But whatever, he never believed I did in the first place.
Old 06-08-2023, 04:47 PM   #36
BigBamboo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
It took literally one click of public information to see how utterly little you have contributed to this forum. Also, paying reviewers? Have you forgotten that we're in the middle of a recession and prices for studios are going up and some girls require bonuses just to go raw?

I am not wrong though. You haven't written reviews for Dallas in almost 8 months and you're bitching about people writing reviews too much. If you want to see change in anything, you do it first. Don't expect everyone to just do what you want. You aren't special.

No, it's exactly that. But you're adding a qualifier and saying "promoters" should stop writing reviews. That is exactly the point, but once again, you can't even see what your own message curtails. You're telling everyone you don't agree with to effectively STFU. It is not my fault that you don't even know what you wrote. Your philosophy is awful and that's why we're having this conversation.

I mean, you're literally begging for others to stop write reviews because you arbitrarily label them promoters. This forum doesn't revolve around you, dude. Get over yourself.
Haha! You are such a farce. I get a laugh when you get so frustrated you have to dissect posts and respond with your retorts to every single paragraph, sentence, word and syllable. You make me laugh with your misdirection attempts trying to work in bullshit about studios raising rates and girls up charging for BBFS. That’s old news.

Keep up the good work. You’re making things entertaining with your usual over-reaction.

Cheers bro! Have a drink and chill out.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 04:56 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
WTF are talking about getting locked out of a studio? You only need a green paper key to get in lol.
Not true. Unless you are known and established going back years, you must provide I.D.

Many guys have been rejected, who attempted to visit a Studio without proper screening.

I suggested you might be attacking ''Promoters'' instead of Studio Owners, because attacking the indirect source is easier, than risking an Owner deciding you aren't welcome. Thats WTF I'm talking about.
Old 06-08-2023, 04:56 PM   #38
Aoi
meh

[QUOTE=txcasper;1063214063]

Quote:
Aoi doesn't know alot of ppl know she is a promoter was my point... if you couldn't figure that out.
I'm fully aware what you and the others have called me. That's literally why I'm making fun of you for repeating the same argument AND YOU STILL DON'T SEE THAT I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOU.

And I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. My pro-noun is Apache.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 05:05 PM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

[QUOTE=Aoi;1063214077]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post

And I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. My pro-noun is Apache.
I'm stealing this, for the next application that asks my Gender. I'm getting tired of checking ''Binary'', LOL

Guys are failing to comprehend. The label ''Promoter'' is a useless term, and not even accurate. The more they rail against the idea, the more prevelant it becomes. The multi-handles, constantly-banned Dude (BLM, ''say his name''!... Ok, vadc, LOL) has worked that angle for 5 years+, and by his own words has failed, since 90% of the handles are Promoters, 80% owned, operated, and directed by ME
Old 06-08-2023, 05:08 PM   #40
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Haha! You are such a farce. I get a laugh when you get so frustrated you have to dissect posts and respond with your retorts to every single paragraph, sentence, word and syllable.
No, I like to dissect people's post because it's easier for them to see where in their argument they fucked up. And in your case, it's often literally every point you make is a fuck up. And I do so enjoy playing with my food.

Quote:
You make me laugh with your misdirection attempts trying to work in bullshit about studios raising rates and girls up charging for BBFS. That’s old news.
I mean, I said the girls sometimes upcharge. I also said that sometimes if you're smooth enough or if she feels like it, she'll let you slide. Not every girl treats every customer the same. I've been saying this forever now. And don't say "you make me laugh" when this entire THREAD is you crying.

Quote:
Keep up the good work. You’re making things entertaining with your usual over-reaction.
This is coming from the same guy who has started how many separate threads about promoters now?

Chill out, Bamboo. Seriously, as Chung has said, these threads are ultimately pointless. It's like the gif of Grandpa Simpson shaking his fist at the sky.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 05:37 PM   #41
BigBamboo
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I like to dissect people's post because it's easier for them to see where in their argument they fucked up. And in your case, it's often literally every point you make is a fuck up. And I do so enjoy playing with my food.

I mean, I said the girls sometimes upcharge. I also said that sometimes if you're smooth enough or if she feels like it, she'll let you slide. Not every girl treats every customer the same. I've been saying this forever now. And don't say "you make me laugh" when this entire THREAD is you crying.

This is coming from the same guy who has started how many separate threads about promoters now?

Chill out, Bamboo. Seriously, as Chung has said, these threads are ultimately pointless. It's like the gif of Grandpa Simpson shaking his fist at the sky.
Are your rants supposed to mean something important? You defend your point and I defend mine. You know we don’t get along nor do we agree with one another. You take stupid jabs at me like you just did. You dissect everyone’s posts who disagree with you not because you can find fault but because you apparently have a difficult time with your reading comprehension. But that’s ok. It’s your problem not mine. Yet you always try to throw the subject off in another direction. Why do you do that?

And you can’t even spell the proper past tense for the word “fuck.” It’s fucked up by the way NOT “fuck up.”

You need therapy. I’ll just leave it at that.

And while you’re at it you should go back and re-read my first post in this thread and STOP crying to me and the audience how wrong you think I am. Because none of what you just wrote nor a word I know you’re about to write has anything to do with my original post.

Stop acting like a little gnat. Sound fair?
Old 06-08-2023, 05:55 PM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:

That is true, you have said that many times. Not sure how that is a ''misdirect''. and by the way, I can't think of a better example of important information.

My feeling is that a Promoter would say ''everyone gets bareback, no upcharge'', or ''pay the fee, the girls will love you as much as the last guy''. I would rather be told the truth, that while the last guy got TUMA, it may not be available to me. In fact, regarding someone I reviewed recently, a Guy posted he got TUMA from the Provider, days after. Is he a ''Promoter'', making it up? No reason to think so, every other description lined up with my session. Sometimes sessions flow in different directions.

Let's say he posted a review before mine. Do I call him a ''Promoter'', because he got TUMA and I didn't, even though 95% of the rest of his review was the same? Should I believe he fabricated the TUMA part, to better ''promote'' the Lady/Spa?

One thing missing in this thread, is the presence of the ''anti-Promoter'', the guy who deliberately attempts to harm specific ladies, Studios, or the Scene in general. We all know (say his name!) vadc has been running that bullshit forever, but it takes many forms. Like the ''brand new'' handle who posted that a certain AMP typically charges $40-80 more than the others. Complete Horse Shit. The Guys who bitch about ''Promoters'' never call out these Fake disinformation handles. Another guy claimed he walked in to multiple Spas, got line ups, and walked, because all the Ladies were 60 years old, or more. Some Dude who rarely posts and never reviews. These guys skate with their bullshit. PeterBota, everything he posts is a smirk, a lie. He posts today, under his 40th handle, no one cares. The guys who seem so concerned about ''Promoters'' say nothing about real lies and Liars.
Old 06-08-2023, 06:17 PM   #43
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Are your rants supposed to mean something important? You defend your point and I defend mine. You know we don’t get along nor do we agree with one another. You take stupid jabs at me like you just did. You dissect everyone’s posts who disagree with you not because you can find fault but because you apparently have a difficult time with your reading comprehension. But that’s ok. It’s your problem not mine. Yet you always try to throw the subject off in another direction. Why do you do that?
Bamboo, you don't have a point. What you're doing now and in the other numerous threads is that you are crying and calling everyone you don't like a promoter and that you would like them to just stop. Also you're wrong. I don't take shots at you. I call you for what you are : Someone who is shaking his fist for no reason. And who has bad reading comprehension. You are LITERALLY BEGGING FOR PEOPLE TO STOP POSTING BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT. That's fucking sad, dude. If you don't like what other posters are doing, leave, go to Vegas, Cali, Austin, wherever. Why are you even here if you aren't reviewing? Stir up drama like that guy whose SN starts with v and ends with c?

Quote:
And you can’t even spell the proper past tense for the word “fuck.” It’s fucked up by the way NOT “fuck up.”
No, it was meant as to be used as a noun. Everything you say is a fuck up. And why are you making this about grammar? Oh, right... because like every other exchange we've had, when you start to realize you are outmatched, you start poking at unimportant, irrelevant things. The mark of a lost debate. EVERY TIME you get pushback on your position and bullshit, you start flailing.

Quote:
You need therapy. I’ll just leave it at that.
LMAO. Typical.

Quote:
And while you’re at it you should go back and re-read my first post in this thread and STOP crying to me and the audience how wrong you think I am. Because none of what you just wrote nor a word I know you’re about to write has anything to do with my original post.
I'm not thinking you are wrong or right. I'm saying you're crying. That's the point. You're literally crying to everyone you don't like, begging for them to stop doing what you hate. It's fucking sad.

Quote:
Stop acting like a little gnat. Sound fair?
What was this supposed to accomplish? Nothing.

Get out there, fuck, and have fun. Why are you here bitching about men on an internet message board, Bamboo? Let me guess. Because you care so much about the guys here and you don't want them be lied to or some shit, right? Then put up some reviews yourself, chief, otherwise, you're just embarrassing yourself, just like how casper did.

Quote:
That is true, you have said that many times. Not sure how that is a ''misdirect''. and by the way, I can't think of a better example of important information.

My feeling is that a Promoter would say ''everyone gets bareback, no upcharge'', or ''pay the fee, the girls will love you as much as the last guy''. I would rather be told the truth, that while the last guy got TUMA, it may not be available to me. In fact, regarding someone I reviewed recently, a Guy posted he got TUMA from the Provider, days after. Is he a ''Promoter'', making it up? No reason to think so, every other description lined up with my session. Sometimes sessions flow in different directions.

Let's say he posted a review before mine. Do I call him a ''Promoter'', because he got TUMA and I didn't, even though 95% of the rest of his review was the same? Should I believe he fabricated the TUMA part, to better ''promote'' the Lady/Spa?

One thing missing in this thread, is the presence of the ''anti-Promoter'', the guy who deliberately attempts to harm specific ladies, Studios, or the Scene in general. We all know (say his name!) vadc has been running that bullshit forever, but it takes many forms. Like the ''brand new'' handle who posted that a certain AMP typically charges $40-80 more than the others. Complete Horse Shit. The Guys who bitch about ''Promoters'' never call out these Fake disinformation handles. Another guy claimed he walked in to multiple Spas, got line ups, and walked, because all the Ladies were 60 years old, or more. Some Dude who rarely posts and never reviews. These guys skate with their bullshit. PeterBota, everything he posts is a smirk, a lie. He posts today, under his 40th handle, no one cares. The guys who seem so concerned about ''Promoters'' say nothing about real lies and Liars.

Hell, if the promoter really wanted to cheat people here, he/she/Apache would say they got the don, got greek, Russian, COF/CIM/ATM finish. Ya know, really milk it and that every gal here was like Vina Sky or Nicole Doshi or something. (You'll thank me when you look them up!)

And even during the height of AMP days with Blue, LH, NYNY, etc etc, there were times I walked into a session thinking I would be given carte blanche and was given the rubber and a pretty standard session. One time I just got straight foreplay to a HJ finish. Shit happens. Had a good time regardless but it wasn't what the reviews have said. Am I going to fault the reviewer? Nope. The ladies aren't fucking machines.

Also, you bring up a good point about conveniently not bringing up some of the really egregious shit that's been spouted here, including the obvious lie that a certain studio had cameras installed. Or that nobody really came to your defense when they were saying you shut down all of the spas. Seriously, where is the indignation then? Why do people like that never get brought up once? These are questions that whiners have still not addressed. Makes me think.. they're full of it!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 07:15 PM   #44
BigBamboo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bamboo, you don't have a point. What you're doing now and in the other numerous threads is that you are crying and calling everyone you don't like a promoter and that you would like them to just stop. Also you're wrong. I don't take shots at you. I call you for what you are : Someone who is shaking his fist for no reason. And who has bad reading comprehension. You are LITERALLY BEGGING FOR PEOPLE TO STOP POSTING BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT. That's fucking sad, dude. If you don't like what other posters are doing, leave, go to Vegas, Cali, Austin, wherever. Why are you even here if you aren't reviewing? Stir up drama like that guy whose SN starts with v and ends with c?

No, it was meant as to be used as a noun. Everything you say is a fuck up. And why are you making this about grammar? Oh, right... because like every other exchange we've had, when you start to realize you are outmatched, you start poking at unimportant, irrelevant things. The mark of a lost debate. EVERY TIME you get pushback on your position and bullshit, you start flailing.

LMAO. Typical.

I'm not thinking you are wrong or right. I'm saying you're crying. That's the point. You're literally crying to everyone you don't like, begging for them to stop doing what you hate. It's fucking sad.

What was this supposed to accomplish? Nothing.

Get out there, fuck, and have fun. Why are you here bitching about men on an internet message board, Bamboo? Let me guess. Because you care so much about the guys here and you don't want them be lied to or some shit, right? Then put up some reviews yourself, chief, otherwise, you're just embarrassing yourself, just like how casper did.

Hell, if the promoter really wanted to cheat people here, he/she/Apache would say they got the don, got greek, Russian, COF/CIM/ATM finish. Ya know, really milk it and that every gal here was like Vina Sky or Nicole Doshi or something. (You'll thank me when you look them up!)

And even during the height of AMP days with Blue, LH, NYNY, etc etc, there were times I walked into a session thinking I would be given carte blanche time and was given the rubber and a pretty standard session. Had a good time regardless but it wasn't what the reviews have said. Am I going to fault the reviewer? Nope. The ladies aren't fucking machines.
Dude! You CANNOT SPELL! Just admit you fucked up. Stop trying to cover your mistakes. It’s ok if you are ESL. As for your inability to comprehend reading, I cannot help you there. Stop trying to deflect your stupidity in my direction. You do that shit to everyone who disagrees with you. Stop crying and begging everyone to look at me in order to hide you own deficiencies.

This thread was started in jest while at the same time pointing out how many stupid promoter reviews have polluted this board. Like your breath. But once you started defending your bitch boy, Ghost, you overlooked the humor I imparted about promoters getting carpal tunnel. Instead you insist I’m bitching, crying and begging. Interesting how only a promoter like yourself would make those assumptions. Meanwhile other non-shill readers don’t see it the way you do. You truly are biased and very much a hater. The studios would be wise to fire your sorry ass!

Agree to disagree! You’re turn bro!
Old 06-08-2023, 07:16 PM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Ya know, really milk it and that every gal here was like Vina Sky or Nicole Doshi or something. (You'll thank me when you look them up!)
I looked them up. Hot girls, both. Nicole is from Wuhan (insert ''I wouldn't mind getting Covid for the opportunity to bareback her!'' Joke, here). Vina is Viet (insert ''I would love to drink Vinamilk from her titties'' joke, here.. Vinamilk is the most popular brand of milk in Việt Nam

https://www.vinamilk.com.vn/en)

Her shoe size is 6, which reminded me of the long-standing joke, that ''every'' Viet Lady wears ''sit and a haf'' shoes. Apparently not EVERY one wears 6 and 1/2.

Anyway, Guys, write your own reviews. That's what it will take to diminish the importance of ''Promoter'' reviews. Think about it. The idea is to advertize (or promote, if you prefer). If you don't write reviews, somebody will. And is. Ever notice how so many Handles post seemingly insider information about studios and ladies, but have almost, or absolutely no reviews? Y'all know the handles. Why don't they review? As I posted earlier, the ''Promoter'' reviews are what kept me informed. I would have missed Seven, Orange, Kimberly, all those early Legends. Every one of them turned out to be 97% of what was apparently an advertisement. Fuck yeah!

There's the famous quote from the old Macy's CEO, where he said ''Half of my advertizing budget is wasted... But I don't know which half''. Maybe the Studio Owners are wasting promo efforts? They don't think so, obviously. There is clearly more today, than ever. But you Guys who are particularly bothered, can counter with your own reviews. The evidence says that is not happening.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women