Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2024, 12:30 PM   #16
jb0006
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I dont live in or near dfw anymore, so I've been boycotting by default. If I had time I would visit greenlight, but everyone I try to go to dfw I get stuck with family duties and can't get away. If the studios im aistin would not have their screening policy, i would visit their more often, since I'm much closer to there, but they won't relax their policy and I'm not sending any pictures to them.
jb0006 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 01:52 PM   #17
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb0006 View Post
I dont live in or near dfw anymore, so I've been boycotting by default. If I had time I would visit greenlight, but everyone I try to go to dfw I get stuck with family duties and can't get away. If the studios im aistin would not have their screening policy, i would visit their more often, since I'm much closer to there, but they won't relax their policy and I'm not sending any pictures to them.
The lineups right now aren’t worth it if I’m being honest. The studio board is infested with false promoter reviews, so you have to network to actually get correct information. The only girls I can really recommend are Mina who has a premium price, Kirsten, and nana. Kendall/Kandel at greenlight has no iop and doesn’t try to give service. I really liked Asian Stars but they for some reason added a ton of promoters and now have a lot of false reviews and have downgraded on girls. I’m not sure where the talent we were promised is.
TheTopG655 is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:42 PM   #18
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Bro you post the same crap over and over.. you have openly talked about getting discounts and giving yes recommendations on girls for catfishing/15-20 minute late start times, etc…

You have been to the studios more than most and you are the head of the boycott… when you going to give this a stop… no one is making you come on this sub especially since you got your “discord” group…

Yes the talent is kinda crappy right now, but it’s also it’s to be expected. Not much movement with the holidays as the girls go home or back to Korea. New faces and that will be coming around soon I would expect as well.
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 11:03 PM   #19
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
when you going to give this a stop… no one is making you come on this sub especially since you got your “discord” group…
Nice to know you read the full post and not just commented on one aspect of it. I'll give it a stop when we get better service, better girls, better rates ect. I actually care for the service the other mongers are getting and how the hobby will look in 2024-2025. This is an information exchange board no one forces you to look at my posts but thank you for bringing awareness to them. You're free to go to the studios as well and experience the bad talent and rates.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:53 AM   #20
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
Nice to know you read the full post and not just commented on one aspect of it. I'll give it a stop when we get better service, better girls, better rates ect. I actually care for the service the other mongers are getting and how the hobby will look in 2024-2025. This is an information exchange board no one forces you to look at my posts but thank you for bringing awareness to them. You're free to go to the studios as well and experience the bad talent and rates.
Its funny how the trolls talk more about the boycott than the ppl that actually participate and give real info to this board.

At least we know what's actually living rent free in their little brains. Would be nice to see new members give info that can benefit the real mongers that are here looking for "accurate" info on the providers.

To each their own....like you said everyone is free to do what they want; maybe its easier for some to just bend over and take the new rates for less quality; who knows but this has been entertaining.
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:06 PM   #21
thunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I visit dallas and when I do I visit the studios as they have pretty girls and secure.
The pricing is still cheaper than other cities including San Antonio

For those who have access
thunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:21 PM   #22
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunter View Post
I visit dallas and when I do I visit the studios as they have pretty girls and secure.
The pricing is still cheaper than other cities including San Antonio

For those who have access
The price is cheaper for now, but they are going to attempt to raise it again in the future. Imagine paying 340~350 for a girl like janako who had very embellished reviews, I would straight up walk out of the session plus whatever upcharges for msog or bbfs
Old 01-03-2024, 06:52 PM   #23
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
It’s honestly hilarious.. I was calling for the better pics, service, and walkway ability when whole Boycott crap started yet I was labeled a “studio simp” by you and others. You’re now doing what I was calling for from the start.. you have came to the conclusion that you “need” the studios and that the boycott you called for didn’t work and that is why you are now trying to get other reasonable and more likely objective changes. Also, I don’t go to the studios. I have moved on and found indies who have better service and lower rates, you on the other hand don’t go outside the box. It will be hilarious when you get banned from the studios for all the boycott talk. You will literally have no other options and then this sub won’t have to deal with your daily boycott calls or hearing about you “fighting your demons” BS.
Old 01-03-2024, 06:57 PM   #24
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Its funny how the trolls talk more about the boycott than the ppl that actually participate and give real info to this board.

At least we know what's actually living rent free in their little brains. Would be nice to see new members give info that can benefit the real mongers that are here looking for "accurate" info on the providers.

To each their own....like you said everyone is free to do what they want; maybe its easier for some to just bend over and take the new rates for less quality; who knows but this has been entertaining.
It’s honestly hilarious how you the boycott bros say it lives rent in trolls heads.. 99% of the people come here to see reviews of people of girls or people they trust and not y’all’s boycott that has had minor impacts (if that). The board is back to how it was pre-Oct outside of y’all’s returning boycott posts. What is hilarious is yall are the ones posting as much if not more than others.. yall are the ones who called for a complete boycott yet yall still visit, meanwhile the trolls were calling for better pics, service, etc and were labeled “simps”. Boy how the tables have turned, the boycott bros are the ones who are balls deep into the studios asking for discounts and giving yes recommendations on problem visits or fighting for better quality of life standards with the studios now.

I hope the studios start seeing y’all’s posts and ban yall. It will be hilarious when that happens because yall won’t be able to get anything after that.
Old 01-03-2024, 06:58 PM   #25
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
It’s honestly hilarious.. I was calling for the better pics, service, and walkway ability when whole Boycott crap started yet I was labeled a “studio simp” by you and others. You’re now doing what I was calling for from the start.. you have came to the conclusion that you “need” the studios and that the boycott you called for didn’t work and that is why you are now trying to get other reasonable and more likely objective changes. Also, I don’t go to the studios. I have moved on and found indies who have better service and lower rates, you on the other hand don’t go outside the box. It will be hilarious when you get banned from the studios for all the boycott talk. You will literally have no other options and then this sub won’t have to deal with your daily boycott calls or hearing about you “fighting your demons” BS.
Don't you get it? He's doing it because he cares so much about you and all of us and the state of hoe-in in 2024 and 2025.

Completely selfless.
Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #26
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
The price is cheaper for now, but they are going to attempt to raise it again in the future. Imagine paying 340~350 for a girl like janako who had very embellished reviews, I would straight up walk out of the session plus whatever upcharges for msog or bbfs
Dude you have 11 reviews in the past 2 months.. 9 of which are studios.. you’re literally going once a week to a studio. You’re the issue with the prices you are addicted and you are the one paying the higher prices.. stop going and see some indies for the love of god..
Old 01-03-2024, 07:05 PM   #27
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Dude you have 11 reviews in the past 2 months.. 9 of which are studios.. you’re literally going once a week to a studio. You’re the issue with the prices you are addicted and you are the one paying the higher prices.. stop going and see some indies for the love of god..
I appreciate all the publicity and attention you give me and the fact that you have to come to my posts lol.
Old 01-03-2024, 07:32 PM   #28
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusinstereo View Post
Don't you get it? He's doing it because he cares so much about you and all of us and the state of hoe-in in 2024 and 2025.

Completely selfless.
I appreciate you mocking me, but the truth of the matter is multiple people message me for advice on girls, if reviews are fabricated ect ect. I am trusted.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:05 PM   #29
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I appreciate you mocking me, but the truth of the matter is multiple people message me for advice on girls, if reviews are fabricated ect ect. I am trusted.
Or maybe it’s because you know of how to get discounts since it’s been openly stated by you looking at some of the AS reviews you have.

If anyone takes any reviews here as 100%, I have a bridge and a beach front property to sale. Everyone should also realize, it’s different with every chick. For the ones who don’t, they are not worth hoping because they will endlessly open up their wallets for anything
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:07 PM   #30
Rock_Hard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Honestly, if the prices are bothering you this much, take a 2 week sabbatical to BKK or MNL You can see who you want ahead of time, knowing exactly how they look, and have a great time. Even with the cost of a flight/hotel, you may save money in the long run and have a great time.
Rock_Hard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women