Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Hong Kong - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default Totempole's take on Hong Kong

These are my learnings from the brief time I thoroughly enjoyed in Hong Kong.

Just wanted to advise on my take of "Welcome to Man's Paradise" (the signs at K-pressure and 37 Dundas)

K-Pressure Jordan and Woosung, Kowloon, Hong Kong 2nd Floor
While I would occasionally get good service, it was a struggle, they bring 1 girl at a time to you to spend about 2-3 minutes, the mamason asks if she's ok, if not, then brings another. I went through 4 until I accepted, which was lots of time. And a slightly irritaing part was they didn't bring $10 change, which is needed to pay hotel $110 for the room. Here you pay mamason
$390 and pay $110 to hotel yourself.

So I stopped going to K-Pressure in favor of 37 Dundas.

37 Dundas at Dundas St and Nathan

This place is great, better looking girls for everytime I visited. Mamason will bring 3-4 girls to choose at a time. An they bring back change. Here you pay all at once $510 to mamason, $390 for girl and $120 for hotel, much simpler. And the best part is the hotel is free for return visits in the same day. Open from 10:00 to 06:00, closed for 4 hours.

Best info with pictures is http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewt...ghlight=dundas

Become a free member of sex141.com and search for Dundas in the [SEX141 eForum » Hong Kong - 141 Walk-up & Others] forum.

Choose [GOOD READ} 37 Dundas - Information, Directions & Database] for the best directions and pictures.

Seems all the estblishments in HK wash and shower before and after each visit, so some days I was getting 7- 9 showers and the

skin started feeling dry and sensitive. There almost seems no need to shower in your hotel.

The exception is the street walkers don't shower you, but take a shower after the event and use your fresh towel. Also of the 3 street walkers, none would perform BBBJ, always CBJ. They all quoted safety, but one said and extra 200HKD would take care, guess safety wasn't her main concern. Most SW were always on the upsell and spent 600 to 700 HKD. I found quite a few SW near the Peninsula Shopping area adjacent to the Regal Koloon Hotel in the evenings. Though I found most on the West and Southwest side of the hotel near Mody Rd. Most travel in packs with a mamason spokeswoman to negotiate the fee, but also found independents.

Didn't try and Hotel walk ins and tried numerous Walk ups. The maps and pictures of locations help a lot. Girls pictures are accurate, Only problem was most of the time the girl wasn't there or was busy, couldn't tell which as the wait sign indicates both. You can just knock on doors and decide, but many wanted 500 HKD and 37 dundas seemed like a better deal.

Good Luck
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
sentinel021
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

If going for a hotel WG, tell the mamasan or papasan to have multiple girls in the room so you can pick one if you arent going to see the girl you are trying to get a session with on 141 from her ad. It's worked like a champ for me to ensure that I get the KP or 37DD experience of at least picking a girl I like the most haha. But keep in mind that's illegal for more than 1 provider as far as services go so 2 chicks at once = no no, so this is just to pick. Havent had a situation where they wouldnt accommodate. 37DD/KP, the girls are definitely like 3rd stringers IMO, but some can be fun, you just gotta be picky and play hard ball with the mamasan and make her bring out the brigade as she'll often just bring 1 chick and push you to like, especially if your a guailow. Although I really dont miss the inflatable bed shower rub in those showers @ KP lol.

37DD is a bitch to find first time around and feels like you walk forever trying to find it, where as KP is super quick, if you see the Yoshinoya & 7-11 (also a McD's by there), your in the right place.
sentinel021 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

7-11 had doors covering the location, absolutely no signs of a 7-11, looked shut down Nov-Dec 2011. Made finding K-Pressure a little tough for a newbie when relying on the 7-11 landmark.

KK and 37Dundas was fantastic, went a little crazy and started asking for big girls. Funny thing was the larger girls complained the most about the big dick while the small petite girls had no issues.
Totempole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women