Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2019, 09:58 AM   #271
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're too fucking stupid to understand what the fuck the Constitution says and that Trump is 100% within the purview of his office to request Ukrainian assistance -- per the 1999 treaty -- to investigate criminal violations of the law -- even when the fucking perp is a dim-retard candidate for president!
I piss on your interpretation of the constitution and the trump party.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:04 AM   #272
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I piss on your interpretation of the constitution and the trump party.
No, you're swallowing the piss of your dim-retard puppet masters. Article II of the Constitution is clear, and Trump is 100% within the purview of Art II's stipulated powers.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:17 AM   #273
themystic
Valued Poster

Mueller cited 10 examples of obstruction of justice by Trump. He also said if Trump was not the president there was enough evidence to indict him. Impeaching Trump in the House is a good start.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:31 AM   #274
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Mueller cited 10 examples of obstruction of justice by Trump. He also said if Trump was not the president there was enough evidence to indict him. Impeaching Trump in the House is a good start.
Bullshit, Moscow Mystic! Under oath, Mueller actually swore that Trump being president wasn't a fucking factor in determining whether or not he could be indicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmeZbVIgX-g&feature
Old 09-29-2019, 10:45 AM   #275
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST capacity for denial exceeds anything else in their heads.

Schiff, et al, are doing a wonderful job of McCarthyism.
LOL
Thanks for the laughs, J666.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:59 AM   #276
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DPST capacity for denial exceeds anything else in their heads.

Schiff, et al, are doing a wonderful job of McCarthyism.
LOL
Thanks for the laughs, J666.
You’re not bullshitting me...you and the trump party are scared of the impeachment inquiry. More leaks are on the way, button up snowflake the heat coming.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:08 AM   #277
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Default Trump threatened civil war

That fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is pushing his party to civil war. The Russian coup was successful and Putin’s piss boy and the Freedom caucus are enabling Putin’s success.

You have to be one stupid individual to support those traitors.

https://www.newsweek.com/david-burba...il-war-1462011
Old 09-30-2019, 08:17 AM   #278
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Mueller said there was no obstruction. He clearly stated that when asked by Congressman Collins if his investigation was curtailed, hindered or stopped in any way.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 11:46 AM   #279
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is pushing his party to civil war. The Russian coup was successful and Putin’s piss boy and the Freedom caucus are enabling Putin’s success.

You have to be one stupid individual to support those traitors.

https://www.newsweek.com/david-burba...il-war-1462011
You'd be Putin's "piss boy". You're still sputtering from the hose-job you got from hildebeest's Putin-sourced Steele dossier promising you candy and other delights you never received.
Old 09-30-2019, 12:46 PM   #280
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be Putin's "piss boy". You're still sputtering from the hose-job you got from hildebeest's Putin-sourced Steele dossier promising you candy and other delights you never received.
I look at your long history of deep state conspiracy bullshit and constantly supporting a Russian patsy over loyalty to the country. So I suggest there’s more evidence you’re the piss boy.

Enjoy the impeachment brought to you by loyal Americans.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:05 PM   #281
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I look at your long history of deep state conspiracy bullshit and constantly supporting a Russian patsy over loyalty to the country. So I suggest there’s more evidence you’re the piss boy.

Enjoy the impeachment brought to you by loyal Americans.
You're lying again. You're the Russian patsy spouting Russian disinformation, and there ain't no way in hell I ever supported you!

Biden, Nadler and Schiffty are going down!
Old 09-30-2019, 07:35 PM   #282
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're lying again. You're the Russian patsy spouting Russian disinformation, and there ain't no way in hell I ever supported you!

Biden, Nadler and Schiffty are going down!
Attorney General William Barr has held private meetings overseas with foreign intelligence officials seeking their help in a Justice Department inquiry that President Donald Trump hopes will discredit U.S. intelligence agencies' examination of possible connections between Russia and members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the matter.

That fat lying bastard Barr was globetrotting to obstruct justice in the Russia investigation. Asking countries to investigate our intelligence agencies is treason.
More leaks on the way tomorrow
Old 09-30-2019, 09:57 PM   #283
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Attorney General William Barr has held private meetings overseas with foreign intelligence officials seeking their help in a Justice Department inquiry that President Donald Trump hopes will discredit U.S. intelligence agencies' examination of possible connections between Russia and members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the matter.

That fat lying bastard Barr was globetrotting to obstruct justice in the Russia investigation. Asking countries to investigate our intelligence agencies is treason.
You have a fat head, and you aren't smart enough to understand that it's well within the purview of the executive branch to ENFORCE this nation's laws.

Article II - U.S. Constitution: “The executive Power shall be vested in a President …. He shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed … ”
Old 09-30-2019, 10:56 PM   #284
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Jaxson... you do realize there is an DOJ investigation on the origins of the Meuller report and appears that a number of countries were involved in this affair.

Britain
Italy
Ukraine
Australia

appears to have been involved with the mis-use of intel assets to help clintons get at trump.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:50 AM   #285
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Jaxson... you do realize there is an DOJ investigation on the origins of the Meuller report and appears that a number of countries were involved in this affair.

Britain
Italy
Ukraine
Australia

appears to have been involved with the mis-use of intel assets to help clintons get at trump.
and AG Barr is on the job. He doesn't need direction from Trump on this matter.

Barr Is PERSONALLY Asking Foreign Nations To Aid Investigation Of Russia Collusion Origins
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...usion-origins/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women