Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2022, 11:19 PM   #31
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It is the people who want to bring Trump back in 2024 that have TDS.

I would prefer he was gone by tomorrow.

Plus... you have more posts that only contain "if you say so"...2700 now ?

Will you still be posting that in 10 years ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 11:34 PM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
dood... leave trolling to the experts... you're not very good at it. lol.
Who is trolling? That's my opinion. I stated mine just like many have stated their opinions. Maybe you should stick with eating frogs, crawfish and running from hurricanes out in the swamps there, old timer.

You don't like my opinions about your Lord and Savior? Tough shit because that's called a you problem. Who even cares what a simpleton likes or tries to think because everything you like or think I probably hate anyway (other than crawfish).

And just FYI, just because I don't like Biden and Trump does not make me a troll. It just means that I have some basic common sense. You and other Trumpettes should try to get some one day before it's too late.

There is nothing wrong with being smart enough to be objective in this world. Many of you Trumpette goofballs should consider that simple fact... we are stuck with Biden just like we were stuck with Trump for four years. Things will change soon enough as they should and that's coming from a very proud to be an American and not from a subjective troll on a whore board.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 11:21 AM   #33
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about you. You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about that "make America great again" bullshit mantra. I'll let you in on a little secret - he doesn't care about anybody but himself and getting money for himself with his lies and scams. And I feel sorry for you dumb fucks who are too stupid to realize that the man you worship is a complete con artist inept scumbag.

Fortunately, this country was smart enough to know that he needed to be replaced because he sucked at his job. The same will happen to Biden in 2024 and rightfully so. This country needs a complete overhaul right now and neither Biden nor Trump should hardly be considered as the right leadership to make that happen IMO.
There is a good chance that Trump will be on the republican ticket. Since you don't like Trump or Biden who do want at the top of the democratic ticket?

Biden has said in the past he intends to run and that Kamala will be number two on the ticket. If they win the electoral college Biden will stay on for 6 months to year and then step down. Kamala will become the first female president. That would complete the payback to Congessman Jim Clybern who saved Bidens campaign in the democratic primaries.

If the repulican ticket does not flip Mich, Penn and Wisc the democrats will win the electoral college in the next election. It will not matter whats happens in swing states Georgia and Arizona. The republicans can win both Georgia and Arizona. If they lose Mich,Penn and Wisc they will lose the electoral college.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 11:51 AM   #34
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... All rather obvious that Biden will NOT make the finish
of his term - let-alone "run again"... Biden will be forced
out next year - or "retire for health reasons"... But your
point is a good one: WHO will the Dems push for their choice
in 2024?

Though the better point is WHO do they have??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Who is trolling? That's my opinion. I stated mine just like many have stated their opinions. Maybe you should stick with eating frogs, crawfish and running from hurricanes out in the swamps there, old timer.

You don't like my opinions about your Lord and Savior? Tough shit because that's called a you problem. Who even cares what a simpleton likes or tries to think because everything you like or think I probably hate anyway (other than crawfish).

And just FYI, just because I don't like Biden and Trump does not make me a troll. It just means that I have some basic common sense. You and other Trumpettes should try to get some one day before it's too late.

There is nothing wrong with being smart enough to be objective in this world. Many of you Trumpette goofballs should consider that simple fact... we are stuck with Biden just like we were stuck with Trump for four years. Things will change soon enough as they should and that's coming from a very proud to be an American and not from a subjective troll on a whore board.

THIS.

The Qanon Right here hates this position (of which I hold as well). Why is that?

Because their position is that if you despise Trump, you love Biden. You want all guns taken. You want the Diesel Engine eliminated.. You want ''open borders''.. These people are a Bore.

The reality is, they are Trump Worshippers, and if you are not, you are the Enemy. They will make up positions for you, that you don't hold. Tell them you voted for Trump in 2016 (as I did), and they refuse to believe you, because... Well, because how could you support God, then fall from Grace?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:03 PM   #36
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmmm... so you're sayin' that Trump is God?
And that you "fell from grace"??

... Ok... but YOU can surely REDEEM Yourself, mate!
Support Trump! ... ... He is the Almighty political force.
And Trump can lead you to the honesty of the primrose path...
Amen.

#### Salty
Old 06-12-2022, 12:18 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hmmmm... so you're sayin' that Trump is God?
And that you "fell from grace"??

... Ok... but YOU can surely REDEEM Yourself, mate!
Support Trump! ... ... He is the Almighty political force.
And Trump can lead you to the honesty of the primrose path...
Amen.

#### Salty
Salty, you are a Caricature. You worship Trump so much, that I think you are fibbing. Fishing for reactions.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:22 PM   #38
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
There’s a reason Fox News didn’t want to air this prime-time hearing. What we saw was the truth about January 6 showcased with captivating effectiveness.

What happened on that day was not a “tourist visit,” as Republican Rep. Andrew Clyde (GA) claimed. It was not “legitimate political discourse,” as the RNC argued. It was not a “love fest” as Donald Trump delusionally declared. And the responsibility for this does not fall on "everybody in the country," as Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) asserted just hours before tonight’s hearing. This was a violent, criminal conspiracy to overthrow American democracy perpetrated by Donald Trump, his allies, and domestic extremist groups. Or, to put it as simply as Chairman Bennie Thomson (D-MS) did, January 6 was "the culmination of an attempted coup" — an attempted coup that’s far from over.

“I did not agree with the idea of saying the election was stolen... which I told the president was bulls**t,” Donald Trump’s former Attorney General William Barr’s voice reverberated throughout the committee hearing chamber. "I respect Attorney General Barr, so I accepted what he was saying," said Ivanka Trump in a subsequent clip. We now know that even Donald Trump’s own daughter doesn’t believe the election was stolen.

This was thanks to evidence presented tonight by Vice-Chairwoman Committee Liz Cheney (R-WY). Cheney laid out how, over the course of the hearings this month, the committee will unravel Trump’s seven-part plan to overturn the presidential election. While the target audience tonight was very clearly the American people, much of what was covered seemed like it was directed at an audience of one: Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Cheney showcased clip after clip of testimony from Trump aides, from Jason Miller to William Barr to Ivanka Trump, where it was made clear Trump was told he lost. That testimony proved Trump was well aware the election wasn’t stolen but tried to overturn the results anyway. The committee likely led with this to demonstrate corrupt intent on the part of Trump, which would be key to a criminal case.

If you had any doubt remaining about whether the January 6 Committee believes Donald Trump engaged in criminal conduct, the number of times Cheney said "illegal" should rectify that. Cheney spoke about Trump’s "relentless effort" to pressure Mike Pence to overturn the election, stating, "What President Trump demanded that Mike Pence do wasn’t just wrong, it was illegal and unconstitutional."

Cheney also cited District Judge David Carter’s ruling which stated that Trump “more likely than not” committed obstruction and conspiracy in his bid to obstruct Congress’s ability to count the electoral votes in the 2020 election. The committee also plans to break down how Trump pressured state officials to overturn the election, including via the fake elector scheme. Cheney claimed that multiple Republican Congresspeople, including Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA), sought pardons for their roles in the effort to overturn the 2020 election.

Aside from the very intentional effort to outline a criminal case, there were some purely shocking revelations. Cheney claimed that a witness told the January 6 Committee that in response to “Hang Mike Pence” chants from insurrectionists, Trump said: "Maybe our supporters have the right idea. Mike Pence deserves it."

Shortly after this, riveting new footage showed the entire Capitol siege in chronological order from multiple angles. Clips weaved together showed one overarching narrative. If any American forgot how violent the insurrection was and how close our democracy came to collapse, they were reminded tonight.

Then we had short testimony from two witnesses. Nick Quested, a documentary filmmaker who followed the Proud Boys in the days leading up to January 6, and Caroline Edwards, who was one of the first officers to be injured on January 6, testified about their experience.

The committee showed testimony from Proud Boys claiming that Donald Trump’s September 29, 2020 "stand back and stand by" comments increased membership. They showed that Trump’s December 19, 2020, tweet calling for people to come to the Capitol on January 6 spurred a strong reaction from the extremist group. Members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are now charged with seditious conspiracy in connection with the attack. Putting a spotlight on these links between domestic extremist groups who plotted the violence on January 6 and Trump himself was the focus of the last hour.

This was an excellent first hearing. Speaker Pelosi’s decision to not include Trump sycophants like Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) on the committee has proved worthwhile. There were no belligerent tirades or disinformation-filled deflections. Just the facts.

With hearings scheduled throughout the rest of this month, there are certainly more shoes to drop. What I’m most looking forward to is the final outcome: the recommendations on what should be done. Will they recommend charges for Donald Trump or simply lay out their findings like Special Counsel Robert Mueller? Will they make legislative suggestions to address the ongoing assaults on democracy?

In the weeks leading up to tonight’s hearing, Trump has reportedly been obsessing over it, organizing his allies for counter-messaging. If there’s one thing Trump understands more than most, it’s the power of compelling television. This is why he was so fearful of the January 6 hearings. After 11 months of work obtaining over 1,000 interviews and reviewing over 140,000 documents, tonight the January 6 Committee proved Trump’s fear is justified.

If any Trump allies did happen to tune in tonight, I hope they heard what Liz Cheney said to them: "There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain."
Nobody watch the Jan 6th Hearings. Out of five networks a total of 19 million viewers tuned in. Tucker Carlson gets that many viewers every night. What happened to the 80 million voters for Biden? You would think they would be glued to the tube watching all the hard core evidence presented to burn Donald Trump, lol. It was a fucking political circus and nobody really gives a shit. The Dems are in damage control for installing Biden and they thought this hearing would make a difference, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:40 PM   #39
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
There is a good chance that Trump will be on the republican ticket. Since you don't like Trump or Biden who do want at the top of the democratic ticket?
To be honest with you, I'll just wait until it's time for the debates to hear their agendas. I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat and only judge candidates by their merits that I consider to be both reasonable and acceptable. All I can say is that if they are a far left or a far right wing nut, they're not getting my measly inconsequential one vote.

If Trump is the Republican nominee again, then I'll vote for any Democrat other than Beto, Warren or any far left nut who is going to take away so much of my paycheck that I earned and give it to those who sit on their asses. I'd rather have Trump in office than a "share the wealth" POTUS. I don't believe that everyone deserves a trophy. I believe the people who earned a trophy should get one and everyone else should just get a pat on the ass for playing.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:43 PM   #40
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Okay, fair enough there, Lucas.

You surely don't gotta fancy Trump - or any-other politician.
Maybe it's better to wait and hear what they say.

#### Salty
Old 06-12-2022, 12:49 PM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
THIS.

The Qanon Right here hates this position (of which I hold as well). Why is that?

Because their position is that if you despise Trump, you love Biden. You want all guns taken. You want the Diesel Engine eliminated.. You want ''open borders''.. These people are a Bore.

The reality is, they are Trump Worshippers, and if you are not, you are the Enemy. They will make up positions for you, that you don't hold. Tell them you voted for Trump in 2016 (as I did), and they refuse to believe you, because... Well, because how could you support God, then fall from Grace?
You are 100% correct. Trumpettes believe in absolutes. I've never believed in that. Just because you don't believe in one side, does not mean that you are the extreme opposite and love the other side. That's a simple fact that many of these pea brain old bozos simply can't comprehend.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:12 PM   #42
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
THIS.

It's not that anyone particularly hates your position, they just don't want to be in it, lol. Dumb on.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:56 PM   #43
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Nobody watch the Jan 6th Hearings. Out of five networks a total of 19 million viewers tuned in. Tucker Carlson gets that many viewers every night. What happened to the 80 million voters for Biden? You would think they would be glued to the tube watching all the hard core evidence presented to burn Donald Trump, lol. It was a fucking political circus and nobody really gives a shit. The Dems are in damage control for installing Biden and they thought this hearing would make a difference, lol.
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here...-q1-22/504337/

Carlson averages far less than 4 million viewers. Not 19 million every night. 19 million for one program is a lot of people interested. For reference, the 2022 NBA finals is averaging less than 12 million per game.

Let’s stick to reality, not your alternative facts.
Mistershark is online now   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 02:11 PM   #44
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post

Carlson averages far less than 4 million viewers. Not 19 million every night. 19 million for one program is a lot of people interested. For reference, the 2022 NBA finals is averaging less than 12 million per game.

Well I do see a pattern. Conservative News Networks get the most viewers.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:47 PM   #45
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post

+1

Good catch. More people are watching the NBA finals than Tucker Carlson or Hannity. I was surprised to see that Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) is number 11 and Anderson Cooper is number 22.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women