Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #16
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

It's even worse when you know one of the families.

The ear to the ground says it was lined up by gov. Don't know if it's US or UN, but something's wrong. This is all they need to push gun laws.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Inexplicable tragedy. God help those people in Newtown. I can't even imagine the feelings and emotions that are going on. Attempts to politicize this before the dust begins to settle are despicable. Let's turn our attention to sending prayers and support to families and loved ones of the killed and injured. There will be plenty of time to discuss and lay blame later. Today belongs to them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #18
OklahomaSooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Reports now saying a parent of the 20yro shooter was found dead at home in NJ
OklahomaSooner is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #19
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

The ear to the ground says it was lined up by gov. Don't know if it's US or UN, but something's wrong. This is all they need to push gun laws.

I really hope you are kidding.

If you aren't, why don't you shut your whore mouth and take your agenda elsewhere.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #20
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Inexplicable tragedy. God help those people in Newtown. I can't even imagine the feelings and emotions that are going on. Attempts to politicize this before the dust begins to settle are despicable. Let's turn our attention to sending prayers and support to families and loved ones of the killed and injured. There will be plenty of time to discuss and lay blame later. Today belongs to them.
+1, COG...good call.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #21
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Hi there cunt! You're welcome to come try and make me. You might want to take the training wheels off first. Or maybe you need them, I'd want it to be a fair fight.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #22
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I live in a nicer neighborhood in a small town, there are a few police officers who live on my block and patrol regularly.

Yesterday afternoon, I was walking my dog and we passed a backyard fence where the owner keeps a few greyhounds. My dog likes to run along the fence and play chase with the greyhounds. The owner had come out a few days ago to sternly tell me to stay off his property, which was a small patch of grass next to the road and no sidewalk. Seeing me yesterday, he became enraged and ran up to the fence and yelled at me that he would call the cops. I apologized politely and he kept yelling. I offered to stick around if he wanted to call the police and he screamed that he would shoot me next time. I reminded him it was illegal to discharge a firearm in city limits and that if he shot me or my dog, that he would be spending time in jail with his new boyfriend. I then went to the police station and filed an incident report. The cop who
took my report did not seem to feel that a report was necessary since I did not think I was in imminent danger. Well, nowadays if someone threatens to shoot I do think it is something to be taken seriously and I won't allow myself to be bullied by a nutcase with a vendetta. God bless all the victims of this latest horrific example of insanity meets guns.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

+1, COG...good call.
+2
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #24
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

To everyone else, I personally know one of the families. It's not my intent to disrespect anyone except that cunt a few posts up.

Im verysorry if I did.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #25
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Lilianna, don't pay any attention to Glenna. She's been off the Rational Reservation for some time now. We're all aware of her "agenda," though it hasn't enough coherence to really qualify as such.

"The ear to the ground says" - you've got to be fu*king kidding me! LOL! Oh! to be truly "plugged in" to what is "really" going on! Yee-fu*kin-Haa. Damn, I'm envious. Maybe she mispoke, hmmmm, there's a decent backup handle, Miss Spoke.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
I really hope you are kidding.

If you aren't, why don't you shut your whore mouth and take your agenda elsewhere.
Oh, she's not kidding....and there will be others espousing the same whacked-out viewpoint.

Obama going to address the nation this afternoon. Here comes the gun control fight.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #27
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+2

What a surprise. The gun nuts don't want to talk about the murder of 18 elementary school children...with a gun.

Coulda been a knife, though right? Or all of these children could have been drowned in a bath tub. But, it wasn't, was it....

What a shame that we can't at least have a discussion about taking some sort of action to prevent this shit from happening again and again and again....other than the gun weirdos saying "that's terrible, but tough shit." Because that's what they're going to say.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

R. Emanuel.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #29
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
"Never let a crisis go to waste"

R. Emanuel.
No sh*t, Trendaway. That's the fine print right under all of the "Don't Tread On Me" and "Union Dissolved" posters you have up on your outhouse wall.

Well, actually in Teawipe Nation, it reads "Never Let an Imaginary Crisis Go To Waste."

You folks are a little limp wristed when it comes to anything real.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

Lined up by the Gov.their is a winger idea..What a cunt...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women