Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2017, 01:36 PM   #16
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Not it doesn't. Did you even read it? It's made of the same base fluid as urine, but it's definitely not urine and it doesn't come through the urethra from the bladder. It's still something of a mystery, medically speaking.
It's from the gallon of water that she guzzled down earlier . . . it won't have a lot of urine in it.

Medical mystery solved.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:47 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

See, women do not orgasm.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #18
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

If it's "your thing" (and it is for me) there is nothing hotter during a session than to see the lady you are with squirt. I could care less about the chemical composition of whatever is released.

One of my ATF (no longer on the boards) is incredible in this field. She can literally squirt dozens of times in a session. Mind-blowing experience that I can never get enough of.
Sumptuous, warm, and runny. All day long!!

So, as stated in the many threads about this topic over the years....to each his own.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
If it's "your thing" (and it is for me) there is nothing hotter during a session than to see the lady you are with squirt. I could care less about the chemical composition of whatever is released.

One of my ATF (no longer on the boards) is incredible in this field. She can literally squirt dozens of times in a session. Mind-blowing experience that I can never get enough of.
Sumptuous, warm, and runny. All day long!!

So, as stated in the many threads about this topic over the years....to each his own.
Nothing wrong with water sports if that's your thing
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #20
BBW Jane Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 369053
My ECCIE Reviews

I shouldn't wade into this (pun intended) discussion because I'm not unbiased.

I'm a squirter. Always have been, hope to always be.

For me (I can't speak about every woman every where), when I squirt, it's not pee. How do I know? Because I can pee before and after a session. Two separate things.

Also, non believers, google "Skene's Gland".
BBW Jane Smith is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:09 AM   #21
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I had an unfortunate experience with a civilian woman I was dating some years ago. She never mentioned that she was a squirter. Things were going well and she ended up astride my face. This woman ran 8 miles 4 times a week. To say her legs were strong is an understatement. Weeks before when we had first met she was on a floatie in my pool and I guess I might have been staring at her ass a little. She called me out on it and I didn't apologize. Nothing wrong with gazing at a work of art. Anyway, she seemed to be enjoying herself. I am not the submissive sort and when she let loose with the Johnstown flood I tried to get away. Those legs clamped down on my head and I would have had to use my fist or a blunt object to get out of there. She filled my mouth, nostrils, sinus it ran down my head filled both ears and began to puddle on the bed. John McCain is right. Waterboarding is torture. I thought I was going to die. It wasn't pleasant and we never got together again. I think its very inconsiderate to surprise someone like that.

Last year a sugar baby brought a girl friend over one evening, bless her heart. This girl was a fire hydrant. They did mention she was a squirter prior to activities so I had fluffy towels handy. She got hold of the wand and she liked it. My god she must have hydrated well ahead of time. She cut loose in my bed I asked her "Do you do that in your bed?" My bed was soaked to the mattress. It took that bed two days with a fan on it to dry. It did not smell though.

I haven't read any scientific papers on this subject. Just the occasional thread here. Personally I think it's new pee. New pee is light in color and doesn't smell. I don't want it in my mouth or in my mattress. Sorry.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 12:54 PM   #22
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Maybe there are squirters and maybe not. The number of girls that claim to be leads me to believe at least a majority of them are just peeing.

I've seen a couple ladies that advertise that they are squirters. Alas, I got fucked, but I didn't get soaked with anything.

Leads me to believe that they were at least not real squirters as I understand it is an involuntary reaction. If they were real, I'd get soaked.

Yes, it very well could be that I was just a sorry lay.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:25 PM   #23
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I associate peeing on someone as a voluntary action and squirting as being an involuntary action on my part. I believe they are two different things entirely.

When I pee I voluntarily empty my bladder. When I squirt it's thru intercourse or FIV and the man is stimulating me in such a way that liquid gushes out of me beyond my ability to control it.

I'm not sure where squirt comes from (bladder or Skene's gland), but the action is definitely different than peeing.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 12:29 AM   #24
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

If she shakes and quakes and squeels and screams when she does it, then she makes that face like "now fuck me you bastard" I don't care if she's shooting sweet and sour sauce with msg on me.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:12 AM   #25
Starz
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 327907
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love squirting
Starz is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #26
Leftlink
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomvang View Post
I had an unfortunate experience with a civilian woman I was dating some years ago. She never mentioned that she was a squirter. Things were going well and she ended up astride my face. This woman ran 8 miles 4 times a week. To say her legs were strong is an understatement. Weeks before when we had first met she was on a floatie in my pool and I guess I might have been staring at her ass a little. She called me out on it and I didn't apologize. Nothing wrong with gazing at a work of art. Anyway, she seemed to be enjoying herself. I am not the submissive sort and when she let loose with the Johnstown flood I tried to get away. Those legs clamped down on my head and I would have had to use my fist or a blunt object to get out of there. She filled my mouth, nostrils, sinus it ran down my head filled both ears and began to puddle on the bed. John McCain is right. Waterboarding is torture. I thought I was going to die. It wasn't pleasant and we never got together again. I think its very inconsiderate to surprise someone like that.

Last year a sugar baby brought a girl friend over one evening, bless her heart. This girl was a fire hydrant. They did mention she was a squirter prior to activities so I had fluffy towels handy. She got hold of the wand and she liked it. My god she must have hydrated well ahead of time. She cut loose in my bed I asked her "Do you do that in your bed?" My bed was soaked to the mattress. It took that bed two days with a fan on it to dry. It did not smell though.

I haven't read any scientific papers on this subject. Just the occasional thread here. Personally I think it's new pee. New pee is light in color and doesn't smell. I don't want it in my mouth or in my mattress. Sorry.
hilarious
Leftlink is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 04:33 PM   #27
Leftlink
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Ok people. Its not the same!

first encounter with it was with my first girlfriend...the first time for both of us; she couldn't control it, it wasn't pee. never got it to happen again, i think she became self conscious of it and couldn't let her self do it again.

I think the honest providers that can do it... will tell you it is involuntary and they can't do it on demand, (those that can are simply use to it, and uninhibited). The dishonest ones are are just peeing or they don't know any better(not the same)

I was with a provider once and she said...tell me when you are cumming "I can sometimes nut too" probably the best way to describe it as female ejaculation.

Outside the hobby, I was attempting to make a girl squirt (fingers IV)all the signs were there, I could see and feel it was close when she stopped me and said "stop stop, it feels like I'm going to pee" to me that was an indication that I was close, and that was it...but yet again she didn't let herself go.

Finally, I can tell the difference is smell and color between pee, and whatever squirting is. So not all can do it, fine. So we do not agree exactly what it is or where it comes from, fine.

Whatever it is; when its real...I love it. I don't like water sports (due to the smell) but I love a good squirting woman. Also love a good moist juicy and lubricated vagina, sometimes clear, sometimes creamy, now those are all turn-ons to me.

Say or think what you may, I know what I know
Leftlink is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 05:11 PM   #28
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Nearing quadruple numbers and only one squirter. A stripper in Vegas. She didn't warn me and it was incredible. And unless her urethra was on the wrong side of her vagina, it wasn't urine.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 05:53 PM   #29
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
Nearing quadruple numbers and only one squirter. A stripper in Vegas. She didn't warn me and it was incredible. And unless her urethra was on the wrong side of her vagina, it wasn't urine.
Was this during a pussy inspection with plenty of light? I find it hard to believe you didn't get pissed on by the Vegas stripper
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:30 PM   #30
Alfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Nothing wrong with water sports if that's your thing
I had one once an damn it was mind blowing as she kept what felt like pee on me as we had sex an would just litterly go apshit crazy when she did Did squirt especially when i got really deeper and harder I Came so hard she cried an wouldnt turn loose of my neck while i was pounding her till she did it again .Next morning i smelt like pee an had to ditch the mattress plus lotsa soap an clean clothes. Another would just get to wet an squeeze even tighter an it wasnt pee an didnt smell bad just got my bed Damp . She was The best !The best ones get wet when you start making out an you can feel the difference ! Just my 2 cents worth !
Alfred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women