Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #31
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Talk about distracting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Naomi....seriously....your avatar is entirely too distracting
EA, I'm looking at the page and The Bunny is sandwiched in between 2 Naomi's and I'm thinkin'.....one of these things is not like the other....Then I can't even believe Naomi thinks she can improve that body!!! And then I have to look at London.....and then, and then, and then.....oh, never mind.....I don't even know what I'm saying!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #32
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's more about consistency than how many....Do I personally like having a lot of reviews?...Yes...Do I give a shit if it lets people know how many clients I've seen?...Hell no....

I don't think a provider has to have tons and tons of reviews, as long as the ones she does have are good and consistent, the number of them shouldn't really matter in my opinion....

And YES...Naomi your avatar is driving me mad!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #33
wp55285
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
+1.

Guys who do rely only on reviews are missing out on some of the best companions out there though, as many women who make the big bucks have ZERO reviews. Obviously there are more ways to get business than from the boards alone. Some of my best clients were actually referred to me by other ladies and gents that don't post on review boards....THANK YOU!
I had adopted a "no review, no see" policy, and had pretty much held true to that commitment. However, the lady I am now seeing exclusively did not have a single review at the time I first contacted her. I still ask myself why I violated my own rule. However, had I not ventured out on faith and trust in her, my life would be empty now. The best decision of my hobby career, maybe even my life, was to go against the rules. I am so much richer now (well...metaphorically speaking! lol)
wp55285 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I don't think a provider has to have tons and tons of reviews, as long as the ones she does have are good and consistent, the number of them shouldn't really matter in my opinion....
But somehow seeing 3, 4, 5, 6 a week on the same lady is kind of a buzzkill.

And since we're still throwing around avatar compliments, Valerie, not your avatar but #16 in your showcase OMFG!
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Its pretty much the same question as "How much money is enough?"

I like to see recent reviews that support the older ones from a variety of clients. That is what we call consistency, and most guys are looking for consistent reviews over a long period of time.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #36
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh yah, now I remember!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
And since we're still throwing around avatar compliments, Valerie, not your avatar but #16 in your showcase OMFG![/SIZE]
I'm not a serial reviewer and I don't expect you ladies to have a review from everyone you see....consistent pattern of quality encounter that represents an experience that I think I would like to have goes a long way to help me make the tough decision of which beautiful woman I'd like to see.

And Valerie, I'm so glad you showed up so I can now be distracted by you!! #16 in the showcase is good but I really don't know how to choose a favorite!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #37
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Seriously....I'm over here trying to type and them things are right in my face lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand49 View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who's been hip-mo-tized by Naomi's av . . .
Quote:
When she gets that boob job, we are going to have to increase the size of the avatars to fit hers lmao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
You've got to be kidding!
Quote:
Nope she is getting ad ons lol.
You guys are killing me Thanks! Yes I'm getting bigger ones. Right now they're only Cs and I want DDs. I ain't boobalicious yet! Looking forward to it .. don't worry will post pics ! Eccie adict, I would love to rub them in your face LOL! *hugs*

My boobs totally hijacked the thread. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
LMAO !!!!
by the time ive seen her avatar a few times i forget what the thread was about, same thing when Londons cute ass avatar was up no disrespect to the present one, i like that too
Yeah I loooove london's ass!!!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp55285 View Post
I had adopted a "no review, no see" policy, and had pretty much held true to that commitment. However, the lady I am now seeing exclusively did not have a single review at the time I first contacted her. I still ask myself why I violated my own rule. However, had I not ventured out on faith and trust in her, my life would be empty now. The best decision of my hobby career, maybe even my life, was to go against the rules. I am so much richer now (well...metaphorically speaking! lol)

How sweet!
Old 01-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #39
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
That's it...I am putting the booty back up. I was going for the "respect me for my brain" look, but I guess the blonde hair extensions and DDs blew that haaaaaaaa!!
Congrats, London..! You hit the trifecta! You casually and discreetly used the words "DDs", "blew" and "extensions" all in one sentence! Ding, ding, ding, ding....

Seriously, though, between London's, Naomi's, and Sweet's avatars, we are in a constant state of distraction on this board! AND WE LOVE IT!

You ladies rock! Now if only one of you were in Kansas City...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #40
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

And Valerie, I'm so glad you showed up so I can now be distracted by you!! #16 in the showcase is good but I really don't know how to choose a favorite!!
LOL .... Thanks babe...I've been MIA on here this week...Manhattan had me busy!...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
You guys are killing me Thanks! Yes I'm getting bigger ones. Right now they're only Cs and I want DDs. I ain't boobalicious yet! Looking forward to it .. don't worry will post pics ! Eccie adict, I would love to rub them in your face LOL! *hugs*

My boobs totally hijacked the thread. lol.
If you could see the smile on my gave right now If the opportunity ever presents itself I hope you'll do just that lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #42
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I struggle with the review thing from time to time. Wondering whether its even worth it to write them anymore. However, like EA said I want to make sure ladies know that I've seen someone recent if they need references.

However, if I've seen a provider more than once I'll usually only write one review. There's no need to write multiple reviews of the same girl. Something else I'll do is ask the provider if they even want a review. Some providers don't even want them for whatever reason they have and I try to honor that request.
Guest030915 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you could see the smile on my gave right now If the opportunity ever presents itself I hope you'll do just that lol
Old 01-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #44
Carlie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2764

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamMan View Post
if I've seen a provider more than once I'll usually only write one review. There's no need to write multiple reviews of the same girl. Something else I'll do is ask the provider if they even want a review. Some providers don't even want them for whatever reason they have and I try to honor that request.
Thanks ICM,

Does this make the lady less relevant?

Carlie
Carlie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #45
chipper
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

A very prominent Provider when I first jopined the Hobby said that when you are on page 1 you get lots of calls but when you fall off the front page the calls slow down. She always wanted a review on the front page. That kinda makes sense to me.

Chipper
chipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women