Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #16
FatBastard
BANNED

Do most touring providers get two rooms at a hotel....one to work in and another to sleep in? Wouldn't that be best for security reasons....
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #17
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I would think that wouldn't be cost effective. I think getting a room with double beds. One for working and the other for sleeping. just my 2 cents.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I would think that wouldn't be cost effective. I think getting a room with double beds. One for working and the other for sleeping. just my 2 cents.
Correct.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #19
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I often bring my own snacks or tv dinners {if I get a microwave & fridge}
There are few things more a turnoff than a room that looks like it has been "lived in" for a week...food all over the place...trash not taken out...towels/linens in need of refresh...odd odors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
Do most touring providers get two rooms at a hotel....one to work in and another to sleep in? Wouldn't that be best for security reasons....
See above comment...makes sense to me but the economics may be tough...

I think one room can suffice as long as she doesn't treat it like an extrended stay studio apartment

Quote:
Fresh linens for her but not us guys?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #20
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

We'll I guess you need to book early enough in the day and that might not be a problem. Hmm might be why some guys book those AM appointment?..lol.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #21
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

LOL...when seeing more than one in a day I make to use sure clean linens and fresh towels for each vistor..but the I am low volume so housekeeping never thinks twice....I always keep the room clean but I have been known to see just one person and make a special trip to see that person so there is no issue than...it may not seem all that cost effective but sometimes it isn't all about the profit but going to extra mile .
Quote:
We'll I guess you need to book early enough in the day and that might not be a problem. Hmm might be why some guys book those AM appointment?..lol.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

At the right hotels you can get a 2 bedroom suite where the bedrooms are on opposite sides of the living room...both have a private bath as well. They come with a full kitchen and dining area and normally a fireplace for under $200. I never sleep in the same bed I play, and I am bored to death with expensive chains that have a luxury lobby, and a room with nothing but beds. SMH. I much prefer condo type accomodations where you can move around, but not all cities have these options for a reasonable rate.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #23
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
At the right hotels you can get a 2 bedroom suite where the bedrooms are on opposite sides of the living room...both have a private bath as well. They come with a full kitchen and dining area and normally a fireplace for under $200. I never sleep in the same bed I play, and I am bored to death with expensive chains that have a luxury lobby, and a room with nothing but beds. SMH. I much prefer condo type accomodations where you can move around, but not all cities have these options for a reasonable rate.
please pm me the details about this london
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--There are few things more a turnoff than a room that looks like it has been "lived in" for a week...food all over the place...trash not taken out...towels/linens in need of refresh...odd odors...

I make sure I keep a clean tidy room...I always organize & keep things put away..I also use incense & candles.........

I also bring along my funky throw pillows & fuzzy throws,and sometimes my laser light & lava lamp.....I fix my hotel room up like I was at home!!!//......I like an alluring atmosphere!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #25
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn dallas sounds like all your place needs is a beaded curtain and a hookah pipe....lol
I love it
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #26
adrianax2x
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27081
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
quote--There are few things more a turnoff than a room that looks like it has been "lived in" for a week...food all over the place...trash not taken out...towels/linens in need of refresh...odd odors...

I make sure I keep a clean tidy room...I always organize & keep things put away..I also use incense & candles.........

I also bring along my funky throw pillows & fuzzy throws,and sometimes my laser light & lava lamp.....I fix my hotel room up like I was at home!!!//......I like an alluring atmosphere!
I never use the hotel sheets but bring my own. I usually buy queen sets. Take out the flat sheets and use those. They are very easy to pack if you roll them tight. I pack about six for two days and if there is laundry in the hotel wash them if i need more and wash before i leave. I have found lots of sets in Ross, Marshalls, Tj Maxx and Burlington on sale and i end up with a fitted sheet for myself. ( i don't like to use flat one at home anyway). I found this to be very convenient. Candles and air freshener are a necessity. And i always make sure the room is free of trash and looks like i just checked in ( if i am running out of time i just put all of the trash in the closet)..lol
adrianax2x is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #27
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love hitting the road with my touring buddy/road dog! We have driven cross-country and flown several places together. We are pretty close in age but attract mostly different clients so we don't interfere with each others money. We do split the cost of the rental car and gas. We don't share rooms but do try to get adjoining ones when we can. Touring can be lonely so it is nice having a friend/ support system around. We look out for each other and keep each other motivated.

We always bring plenty of our own sheets and wash cloths along so we don't have to worry about getting them from housekeeping.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:14 AM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beaded curtains????...lol

I always stay at 3 to 4 star hotels for under 100 bucks...I just got an upscale Hilton for 50 bucks!!and lots of times if you are a member of their club,you will get upgraded to a suite
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #29
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't mind traveling with another low volume provider. 2 Room suites are great because then no one has to leave when the other one has an appointment. Since I am mainly a tour only provider I like to have someone along with me evry once in a while. Then I have someone to eat with, maybe do a little gambling with as well.

Being Low volume is gets real boring sometimes on the road so tour buddies are great!
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beaded curtains????...lol

I always stay at 3 to 4 star hotels for under 100 bucks...I just got an upscale Hilton for 50 bucks!!and lots of times if you are a member of their club,you will get upgraded to a suite
That's the main one that pisses me off! I paid $150 one time, and all I got was 2 beds, a flat screen, and a fridge and microwave...big whoop!

For that same price at another chain I got an 1100 sq. ft. suite...will never use Hilton again.
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women